Female scat, shit on face scat toilet slaver

Your milf scat girlfriend gives you webcam show!

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 650 MiB Time: 30 min 19 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Farting
You are away on business. You have a wonderfully experienced scat trained girlfriend back home. You are in your hotel room and you are missing her. On webcam you ask her to give you a show to both turn you on and remind you of what you are missing! After seeing this clip you can’t wait to get home to sample and devour her delicious excrement directly into your mouth!

DOWNLOAD

Your Panty And Shit Fetish

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 690 MiB Time: 14 min 7 s

Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Pee
Watch me wearing a thong ive worn for 4 days, i tease you then peel it off from my moise pussy and show you the stained gusset.. But theres one thing missing.. I want them creamy too. I make you watch while i fuck my wet pussy hard dripping thick creamy cum down to my arseshole… I wipe the cream up with my stained thong and show you it and tell you how i want you to sniff, lick and cum hard to my smelly panties…
I then give you something else you love i pee and push out a big load of creamy shit and show it to you and tell you how much i want you to eat it too as well as that cream from my thong

DOWNLOAD

You're My Ass Cleaning Shithole

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 836 MiB Time: 9 min 36 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Desperation
You know where you belong, down on the floor just waiting to make my dirty asshole nice and clean with your tongue.
Each time I have to use the toilet, you will be there patiently waiting to fulfill your cleanup duty of my ass.
You will be cleaning up after a month's worth of messy, super long, noisy and smelly shits.
You love being my toilet slave, it's what you live for.
Get your mouth ready and serve me.

DOWNLOAD

Yuki Exquisite Anus

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 532 MiB Time: 17 min 13 s

Poop Videos, Efro
Yuki is back to deliver a huge poop from a petite figure!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).

DOWNLOAD

Yukiko Bra No Panties

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 289 MiB Time: 9 min 20 s

Poop Videos, Efro, Farting
First pushing out air, second pushing out poop!
Self-filmed. Close-up ending.

DOWNLOAD

Yumiko 2 in 1

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 235 MiB Time: 7 min 34 s

Poop Videos, Efro
A quick bike ride followed by two scenes of bedroom pooping!

DOWNLOAD

Back