Femdom - Dominating women over men (Mistress, Ladies Love Strap-Ons)

Medical Play Pt 101
0cc3e9ce56dec8fc612564282a4d1dba.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Ruckus
Genres: Fetish ,Medical Fetish ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Nurse ,mixed ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,uniform ,toned
Video language: English

Latex nurse Daisy Ducati and Ruckus give you a peek into kinky medical play.AND inside their orifices! Learn the basics of medical fetishism, including role play and medical-style bondage, prostate examination, and using a speculum to examine inside your partner's vagina or ass. Daisy and Ruckus also demonstrate sounding, sticking medical grade stainless steel rods into his penis while jerking him off. Watch the inside of Daisy's cunt clench and spasm as she cums multiple times.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Medical Play Pt 101

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life
a4889b8b753fbb4c089787948a5d5ed8.jpg

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB
Download Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Destroyed Slut-Hole
1f6e3bcc61fcc0bde6ba907deec40e50.jpg

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Bondage, Pegging, Strap-On, Suspension

Mistress Giselle keeps her slave strung up and helpless with his hole completely vulnerable to her XL strap-on cock! She takes no mercy in destroying his slut-ass while taking away every last piece of manhood with her 12" dick.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Destroyed Slut-Hole

Dildo Pony
42b6b97da970e8803b0b38bf0ec3f7ef.jpg

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Pegging, Pony Play

I have my slave ready to receive some pony training. I thought I would try a novel way to give him some added incentive. So I have a large dildo to hand, and I'm going to use it on my ponyboy. With him already in the saddle and waiting, and as you can see I have placed him on the bench near the wall. His dildo has a sucker at the end, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't fall out of his sorry ass. I tell him obedience is key, as I shove the dildo into his ass and stick it to the wall. My ponyboy is now ready to go. I mount him and begin to whip him with my riding crop. As he goes back and forth, he is also getting a good ass fucking at the same time. It's turned out to be a great incentive. Riding him harder and harder, I'm enjoying making sure he suffers. What a good little dildo pony

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4926kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 303.1 MB
Download Dildo Pony

Dicked Down
2bc68a24d7228d1471aa2cab9e1d3c9d.jpg

Cast: Silvia Saige
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal

Rules of Femdom. The bigger cock you take the more worth you have as a slave. Mistress Silvia's slave is ready for femdom stretch class. She is wearing her gigantic hot pink cock, perfect for stretching out slaves tight buttholes. She bends him over the cage and takes his ass. She thrusts hard trying to make her cock go deeper with every push. Silvia gives him the dicking down of a lifetime.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 931.3 MB
Download Dicked Down

Devoted Foot Slut
e59b74250cd64b5c0b1023a30b16860f.jpg

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footjob, Asian

Princess Kendra Spade loves a good bitch that worships the ground she walks on and will do anything to lick her soles clean. Her well-trained doormat lives for feet especially if they are a bit stinky from wearing and walking in high heels all day long. As a reward for being so devoted to his Princess's beautiful size 7 feet she rubs and massages his horny cock right before bashing his balls in with her soles.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11250kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Devoted Foot Slut

Bound to be Fucked
5b2cbad457757dae20ec9e513f2b8a0a.jpg

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Mistress Adria's slave is a full-on power bottom butt-slut who loves getting drilled more than anything else. This works out perfect as Mistress Adria loves destroying a man's hole deep and hard with her enormous strap-on dicks. The looser a slave's ass becomes the harder she can mercilessly pound his holes into submission.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11483kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Bound to be Fucked

Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex
79fbf81aae033d80ded2051a49831ea4.jpg

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Foot Worship, Femdom, Latex, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking

Foot and Shoe Worship Rough Femdom Leather Latex Boots. Rough and brutal red-haired Mistress Sofi in a fetish outfit (latex pants and leather boots) humiliates a slave by ordering him to lick her shoes and bare feet. Evil Goddess Sofi stands in dominant clothes and smokes while a slave adjoining her licks her leather shoes. As a sign of her superiority, the Mistress puts one of her boot on the slave while he licks her second shoe, thus using it as a footrest. After the tattooed Goddess finished smoking, she sat down in a chair and began to chew gum as a sign of disdain for her slave, who at this time is kneeling in front of her and cleans her shoes with his tongue. When Mistress Sofi's shoes were clean enough she ordered the slave to take them off so that he could start servicing her bare feet and toes with a pedicure. The slave licks the sweaty feet of the devilish Princess who are sweating in leather boots, and the imperturbable Sofi also spits in his face showing how pathetic he is in comparison with her greatness. This video is about the worship of the Goddess Sofi and foot serve of her divine feet and shoes

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10115kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.7 MB
Download Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex

Dick Draining
0514d4f691df7e966da1327f1670491a.jpg

Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings

Mistress Summer Day allows her slave the reward of having his cock drained, but she insists on teasing him thoroughly first. She jerks his cock right by her pussy then slides it in between her asscheeks. Summer keeps building up his load, she puts on a cock milking machine to bring him right to the edge. Mistress Summer finally pushes him over the edge and gives him an intense orgasm.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Dick Draining

Desperate for Dick
87869b40c0692385edfe9d684ebad0df.jpg

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Valentina's slave is a slutty whore who is always desperate for a big, fat dick to be shoved in his hole. They make the perfect pair as Valentina loves hollowing out his boy pussy as much as he craves her cock. No hole is left un-fucked as she mercilessly tears him a new one with her massive strap-on.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9847kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Desperate for Dick

Back