Femdom Fetish Club Strapon , Facesitting , Humiliation , Etc

: 2019
Genre: Strapon, Female Domination, BDSM, Lezdom
Cast: Anastasia Rose, Tina Lee Comet

Anastasia has to fulfill her loss to a bet that she made with Dixie for not getting a guy's phone number. When Dixie begins cashing in on the bet, Anastasia has some second thoughts but her closet submissive side gets the best of her and before she knows it Dixie has complete control over Anastasia's...

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 1.43 GB
FileSizeTotal : 1.43 GB
Total Duration: 00:24:49
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download FREE Or Watch
Anastasia_Rose_Tina_Lee_Comet__The_Lost_Bet.mp4

: 15.02.2019
Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, Toys, Femdom POV, Masturbation
Cast: Brandi Love

Goddess Brandi Love gives you an up close and personal experience on what life would be like if you were her one and only cuckold bitch. Sometimes dreams do come true...

FileSize : 2.9 GB
FileSizeTotal : 2.9 GB
Total Duration: 00:35:01

Download FREE Or Watch
Brandi_Love__Owned_by_MILF.mp4

Genre: Strapon, Femdom
Cast: Mistress Gaia

FileSize : 602 MB
FileSizeTotal : 602.7 MB
Total Duration: 00:11:30

Download FREE Or Watch
Mistress_Gaia.mp4

Genre: Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom
Cast: Akira May

Mistress Lucy tries to torment her young slave with all the things she knows he can't help. He is gagged and bound, feeling vulnerable and very aroused because of it, Mistress Lucy demands him to obey her fully and come only when she tells him that he can. But unfortunately the slave can't bear it long enough. The orgasm is available with five camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

FileSize : 874 MB
FileSizeTotal : 874.3 MB
Total Duration: 00:11:04

Download FREE Or Watch
Mistress_Lucy.mp4

Genre: Forced Male Orgasm, Femdom, Cum Eating, Milking
Cast: Obey Melanie

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

FileSize : 837 MB
FileSizeTotal : 837 MB
Total Duration: 00:08:04

Download FREE Or Watch
Obey_Melanie_Zero_Pleasure.mp4

: 16.07.2019
Genre: Stockings, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Pegging, Vibrator, Anal, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Femdom, Foot Licking, Feet, Caning, Masturbation, Hardcore, Chastity, BDSM, Strapon, Stockings
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear

Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize : 1.85 GB
FileSizeTotal : 1.85 GB
Total Duration: 00:51:28
Resolution: 1280x720

Download FREE Or Watch
Gia_DiMarco__The_House_Slave_Gia_DiMarco_Brings_Mason_Lear_Out_to_Play.mp4

: 2024-04-01
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Extreme, Strapon, Gape, Femdom
Cast: Vivienne l'Amour, Sadie Katinka, Hot Wings

I have the greediest hole I have ever encountered strung up in my dungeon. We are testing out The Fuck Yeah fucking machine with it's creator. But first he needs a stretching. My whole arm upto the shoulder slides in with ease. It's so impressive! I pound him with one of my thickest and weightiest strapons before inserting another fist. When he's suitably warmed up, with the help of my beautiful sissy assistant Sadie, we introduce the big boy on the fucking machine, managing to fit in our hands inside his cavernous hole also. We are curious to see how many arms he can fit inside him so we try for all 4! He's now ready for a pounding with the thickest cock, first from Sadie and then from me!

FileSize : 2.52 GB
FileSizeTotal : 2.52 GB
Total Duration: 00:35:03

Download FREE Or Watch
Vivienne_lAmour.mp4

: 2024
Genre: Transexual, Sweat, FBB, Shemale, Muscular Woman, Pegging, Anal
Cast: Drewcilla, Naughtytalulah AKA Talulah Mae

Drewcilla and instantly had chemistry together One of my most passionate sex and anal videos yet. Started with her gagging on my cock and then I got her hard by sucking her cock before I bent her over and licked her pretty tiny asshole. Then I slowly thrust all the way inside her ass. We did all the positions and a new one I've been wanting to try! **Doggy, cowgirl riding, reverse cowgirl, missionary, side spoon fucking and sooo much SWEAT from thrusting in her for half an hour!!** The longest straight through fuck I've had yet with no break! The kissing and eye contact is hot as fuck!!

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize : 1.81 GB
FileSizeTotal : 1.81 GB
Total Duration: 00:31:55
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download FREE Or Watch
Tiny_hot_Trans_gets_fucked_deep_anal_by_MILF_with_strap_on.mp4

: 2020
Genre: femdom latex fisting asian
Cast: Mistress Patricia

Mistress Patricia is a amazing Lady in fisting and today she loves to put her fist in a Slaves asshole

FileSize : 236 MB
FileSizeTotal : 236.1 MB
Total Duration: 00:07:59

Download FREE Or Watch
Fisted_By_Mistress_Patricia.mp4

Back