Femdom Mistress Dominathion

The Neighbors Will See
26f9d9310f4f57928882ff14233f7e30.jpg

Yeah the neighbors may see, but what can Ash do? They just got home and Ash can’t wait until they get inside. Instead she has him kneel near the fence and lick away her pent up sexual tension. And if the neighbors see, then so be it.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5622kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download The Neighbors Will See

The test of the whip
dc0d855b239c0c05e91c776fa2200cf0.jpg

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: femdom, whipping, domination, disciрline
Video language: English

After this year's Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp.

This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but We'll have to see if he's got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if he's fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download The test of the whip

US welcomes a new rookie with great potential. 18yr Yasmine is strong, has huge tits & some skill!
336d11c3be7094ded4991437ecaf483c.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Yasmine Loven, Darling

ULTIMATE SURRENDER SEASON NINE!
DARLING
The Grappler
HT: 5'4"
WT: 130 lbs
Season record (2-0)
Lifetime record (20-5)

YASMINE LOVEN
The Lightning Bolt
HT: 5'2
WT: 130lbs
Season record (0-0)
Lifetime record (0-0)

Darling is one of the most experienced wrestlers on the current roster. With 20 regular season wins, she is often called upon to break in the rookies. She is tough on the new girls but also teaches and mentors them through the process. A rookie that gets Darling as her first match is a better wrestler for it.

Welcome 18yr old Yasmine Loven to Ultimate Surrender. Yasmine is a scrapper. She wrestled some in the past. She is strong, healthy, and has endurance, pride and huge tits. She honestly thinks she can win the match based on her bad assness in her normal life. Scrappy is the best word to describe the new rookie out of the gate.

Yasmine soon realizes that skill will always win over cockiness. Darling teaches our newest 18yr in form, technique and humiliation. Multiple submission holds and head locks and body scissors take their toll. Soon the rookie is tired, and when that happens, fingers slip in the pussy. A good solid win for the veteran. A great learning experience for the rookie.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.5 MB

Download US welcomes a new rookie with great potential. 18yr Yasmine is strong, has huge tits & some skill!

Watch me Destroy your balls!
05fb62034c87a75f8ce59bb141a6c2f2.jpg

Cast: Goddess Miki
Genres: Ballbusting, Trampling, CBT

Goddess Miki is going to destroy her slaves balls in the worst possible way, crushing them under her heels. She restrains the slave under a platform with just his helpless balls exposed. His balls are completely at her mercy and she intends to slap, kick, and crush them until they are ruined. Miki has a sadistic glow as she presses her full weight down on his testicle making him scream in agony.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 210.1 MB

Download Watch me Destroy your balls!

Wet food
894b7285bb662dd448b5cd42c2cbac2f.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rachael Midori
Genres: Anal Play, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Humiliation, Milking, Ruined Orgasms, Tattooed

An ass plug is shoved deep inside the sluts ass, Mistress Midori turns up the vibrating function of the plug. The vibrator is right on top of his prostate, this will ensure he releases every drop of semen from it. Mistress Midori manually manipulates his cock while tugging on the plug creating an intense suction and pressure on the prostate.

Mistress Midori plans on recycling his cum as self produced "wet food". He will have to swallow his load straight from the source. The harder his cock gets, the closer it becomes to touching his own tongue. The slut slave cannot resist the pleasure of having his cock touched, but he knows he will ultimately pay the price with a hot load of cum drizzling down his throat if he does orgasm.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 331.3 MB

Download Wet food

Whipped with a twist (25 Mar 2015)
5695c3f60118be1e6f502d4e9336ddfa.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MistressEzada
Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: femdom, whipping, domination, disciрline

I know this slave is not a masochist, but he told Me he is ready to be used in any way I please. So, obviously, I choose what I prefer the most: to whip him. And today I will introduce a little twist to the process: I want the slave to hold a small ball against the wall with his nose while I am whipping his back. If he drops it - I will turn him around and whip his cock and balls. Will it be hard for him to hold it? I don't know, but I'm sure the fact that it's this slave's first whipping with a snake whip will make it even more interesting.
Whether he manages to hold it or not, I am going to have fun whipping him anyway, and seeing how much I enjoy it he will have no choice but to beg Me to whip his some more, just to see Me pleased.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 504.7 MB

Download Whipped with a twist (25 Mar 2015)

Whipping The Weakest Slave
140727ebdb3d0e34830580c8bdc9a9b8.jpg

Three ladies decide on a competition to amuse themselves. They take it in turns to whip a group of slaves to see who can take the most. Eventually, one by one they all succumb to the brutal whippings administered by the sadistic dominas who enjoy every moment of their pathetic suffering.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 527.4 MB

Download Whipping The Weakest Slave

Wicked
72a5462fac96dcd45fbf41ceadff1950.jpg

The baby sitter wants your money. She mesmerizes you, makes your cock hard and makes you cum on her feet. But she doesn't let you stop. You have to keep stroking until

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Wicked

Back