Femdom,Tormentor,Strapon, Pegging

Double Sexy Lingerie Ass Smother (Smash His Face Harder) | 936.4 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Alexa and Natalya look incredible in their sexy lingerie. Together, they torment a loser by sitting on his face and smothering him beneath their asses. They love controlling the loser's breath. For extra measure, they pinch his nose shut. He really can't sneak any air. The girls get mad at the loser for ogling their butts. It's not smart to make the girls mad, because then they get meaner. They hold him down aggressively bounce harder on his head. Alexa and Natalya deny him air for longer and longer periods of time. They really crush his skull by sitting with both of their full weight on his head at the same time. Just when the slave thinks it might get a break from the angry girls, the hard bouncing and rough face riding start.

Alexa, Natalya | 22.12.2017 | 936.4 MB

Alexa_Natalya_Natalya_Alexa.mp4

Alexandra Snow (Owned) | 866.7 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?

Alexandra_Snow_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

Alexandra Snow - Fast Furious Ruined / 13.11.2019 | 435 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.000 fps || Format AVC

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Alexandra Snow | 13.11.2019 | 435 MB

Alexandra_Snow._Fast_Furious_Ruined_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots / 30.11.2017 | 696.6 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Alexandra Snow | 30.11.2017 | 696.6 MB

Alexandra_Snow._Turning_Boys_Into_Robots_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee - Bikini Babes Tease A Virgin | 608.7 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format VC-1

Alexis and Cameron are hosting a pool party. Lots of hot guys showed up! The girls head into the bathroom to touch up their makeup and clean their asses. Danni has been stationed in the women's bathroom just for this purpose. Danni licks all the sweat from Alexis. It's a hot day out. Danni has been licking so much, his tongue is dry as a cat's. Alexis tells danni that she is going to send even more of her girlfriends in to have their asses cleaned. Alexis teases danni by telling him to look at Cameron's ass while she plays with his chastity tube. She encourages danni to attempt to hump her while in chastity. Danni is so pathetic! He has no idea how to fuck. His sad pink chastity bounces limply against her round ass. Alexis invites danni to touch Cameron. Danni is too afraid to touch her. Danni was started in chastity as a virgin, and will remain in chastity forever. Just to be super mean to the locked virgin, the girls are going to coerce their hot friends into getting naked. They want the poor awkward boy to oil up all the beautiful bodies. Poor danni is going to burst in his tube!

Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee | 16.12.2014 | 608.7 MB

Alexis_Grace_Cameron_Dee._Bikini_Babes_Tease_A_Virgin_Alexis_Grace_Cameron_Dee.wmv

Alexis Grace, Mikayla - Ball Kicked Until Injured | 285.9 MB

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.

Alexis Grace, Mikayla | | 285.9 MB

Alexis_Grace_Mikayla._Ball_Kicked_Until_Injured_Mikayla_Alexis_Grace.mp4

Back