Femdom video a guide for the beginning Mrs.

Pretty punk blonde femdoms dominate a bound guy

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download Pretty punk blonde femdoms dominate a bound guy by Sex Karma. Pretty punk blonde femdoms dominate a bound guy. The slave is their personal pony.
MODEL:
GENRE: Bdsm, Femdom, Whipping, Slave, Pet play

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 19 min 8 s
Size: 192 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Annadevot - Oops ... what's this in my studio?

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download Annadevot - Oops ... what's this in my studio? by Anna Devot and Friends. Then I come to my studio, because Master Chris wants to make new movies and what I see? A naked slave kneeling there. :-) I had to take advantage of her, though)))
MODEL: Anna Devot
GENRE: Threesome, Bdsm, Femdom, Bondage, Colored hair

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 193 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Annadevot - Submissive licking slave

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download Annadevot - Submissive licking slave by Anna Devot and Friends. First, I use him with hot wax and then he has to kneel in front of me and lick my increasingly wet pussy. He makes very submissive and enjoys his submissive position noticeably.
MODEL: Anna Devot
GENRE: Bbw, Pussy licking, Femdom, Submissive, Wax Play

INFO:
======
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 71.5 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

FFM session #27 Trampling

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download FFM session #27 Trampling by KRN store. Lina and Katya trample their slave, make a tie on his dick and masturbate.
MODEL:
GENRE: Bdsm, Femdom, Slave, Cfnm, Trampling

INFO:
======
Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 82.9 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Two petite mistresses use their couch slave for uninterrupted long-term ignoring face-sitting and stomach-sitting

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download Two petite mistresses use their couch slave for uninterrupted long-term ignoring face-sitting and stomach-sitting by Petite Princesses FemDom. Two young Princesses Sofi and Kira use their human-furniture slave in their daily lives when watching a movie and drinking tea. For half an hour, two Mistresses continuously sit on the face and stomach of the slave, as if on a sofa, completely ignoring him as a guy, treating him as a thing. It can be seen that it is very difficult for an submissive guy to breathe because his mouth and nose are closed by the divine ass of Goddess Kira, and Goddess Sofi is sitting on her stomach with all her weight. The slave tries to twist his head to breathe at least somehow, but Kira does not even think to get up to let him catch his breath, but on the contrary straightens his face up to sit on his mouth with her panties. It is also clear that the slave very much respects his Mistresses, so even when the Goddess sits on his face with fullweight, he tries to lick her pussy and kiss her through her panties. In this long clip, the submissive boyfriend is used by the girls as: chair slave, human furniture
MODEL: Petite Princesses Femdom
GENRE: Threesome, Femdom, Face sitting, Smothering, Human furniture

INFO:
======
Duration: 32 min 38 s
Size: 289 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

His ass and my strapon

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download His ass and my strapon by Jayne Lynne. He love to get his ass fucked and i us my strap on and a big dildo to fuck hi tight sissy ass
MODEL: Jayne Lynne
GENRE: Amateur, Bbw, Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 43 s
Size: 205 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Thomas owned by the skinny blonde mistress

DESCRIPTION: Watch and download Thomas owned by the skinny blonde mistress by Submissed. Skinny mistresses are always good for our muscle friend Jay. He could not see her or what she was doing with him, and she played with him like he was some toy.
MODEL:
GENRE: Bdsm, Femdom, Submissive, Strapon, Blindfolded

INFO:
======
Duration: 20 min 54 s
Size: 303 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Back