Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery - Bdsm Bondage!

Easy, Sexy Bondage - Rope, Ties, Tape, & More
bebb6ab449d4dbcec61f01d60f0cea52.jpg

Cast: Samantha Rone
Genres: Blonde ,shaved ,Leather Cuffs ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,bottom ,Gag ,Bondage
Video language: English

Learn more than a dozen ways to restrain your lover, focusing on the bondage implements mentioned in the novel <em>Fifty Shades of Grey< em>. This tutorial takes you beyond the skills described in the story and shows how you can do it even better. Techniques include bedpost bondage with rope, quick wrist restraint with a necktie, leather cuffs, various types of tape, cable ties, ball gags, and even your partner's own T-shirt.
You can find many of the toys featured in this shoot for sale online here at the new <a href="http: store.kink">Kink Store< a>!

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Easy, Sexy Bondage - Rope, Ties, Tape, & More

Devicebondage - Plaything
4a912f038899bcf0a7762af6754a8d82.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: dungeon, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mia has been left in a dark dungeon, chained to the floor. She is crotched away in the darkness with hopes of eluding her captor. The Pope enters and slowly drags her into the light by her chain to torment. The positions change but always keep her helpless, and the suffering increases with every passing moment. She begs and pleads for it to stop, but it won't stop until he has completely destroyed her. Mia's introduction to his sadistic ways will be one that she will not soon forget.

Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Devicebondage - Plaything

Chanta-Rose and Cowgirl
90e55f39513b78ced4a7599a1c96ce76.jpg

Cast: Chanta-Rose ,Cowgirl
Genres: Femdom ,shaved ,Blonde ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Lesbian ,Anal ,BDSM

Chanta-Rose gets her paybacks on Cowgirl. There is plenty of punishment, humiliation, and orgasms in this erotic scene.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 417.2 MB
Download Chanta-Rose and Cowgirl

Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!
435cef7574ade92a50b9eb7a877cee4c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: deprivation, MILF, pain, sybian, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Penny is a super hot MILF that is as bratty as they come. She is first taken the edge of her darkest place by mummifying her. This type of deprivation is hard fro her, but she agreed to do it, and it's clear that she likes being pushed to the edge.Next she chained into place in a back bend and her entire body caned. The pain becomes almost unbearable, yet she pushed through to prove she won't be beaten that easily.We finish the day by mounting her atop a sybian, and watch as this bratty bitch has more orgasms ripped from her wiling cunt than she can handle.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!

Devicebondage - Fragile CaptiveA Device Bondage Feature
dd2b56eb9350f0305287f6dc02bbea5d.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Casey is running from something, or someone, who is tracking her down. She is afraid and runs into what she thinks is a safe place. She thinks she's alone, then out of nowhere he appears. She is taken down in a struggle, and then restrained. She is terrorized by strict devices, and evil torment. She is awakened every day by being repeatedly dunked into a cold bath before her captor begins more torturous activities. How long can this fragile captive take this before she's had enough?

Duration: 54:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Devicebondage - Fragile CaptiveA Device Bondage Feature

Devicebondage - Asian Assault
a87f7908cee5bd9e1ccf2f47f38cf89a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Li, The Pope
Genres: Asian, bondage, Corporal Punishment, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, humiliation

Mia gets fitted for the devices that will be restraining her upon her arrival. Thew final adjustments have been mad and now it's time to lock her into them. The first has her standing with one leg pulled up and her hands above her head. The next has her in a position and the final one has her in a back bend on the floor. All of them were designed to expose certain parts of her body so that were easy to access and torment. All of them had a purpose and all of them served their purpose

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Devicebondage - Asian Assault

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used
d848281d13feda4d6c2b5655650e23fc.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Foot Fetish, Brutal Caning, Crying, Flame, Foot Bondage

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used

Jeans Bound Part II
d7763b61036ec34959759a194c7ac48f.jpg

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 134.4 MB
Download Jeans Bound Part II

Jackiebound part 356
c8aa1589ba543bc18839e79d59e0d456.jpg

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 495.6 MB
Download Jackiebound part 356

Back