Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery - Bdsm Bondage!

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1
223fc58cfc35665b887d4168114a8f2b.jpg

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB
Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Masha
ca3a0c3b4bb6d312678b2754507f1ca9.jpg

Masha Catsuit Captive in the Basement Dungeon! Sexy Masha looks fantastic in her skintight black PVC catsuit, short leather gloves and skyscraper high heeled black leather knee boots! Masha submits to be held captive in the basement dungeon! She is fitted onscreen with a sinister muzzle, pump gag head harness and then she is roped up in a kneeling position...her booted ankles are cuffed and a spreader bar is locked into place keeping her properly positioned! She makes for the perfect prisoner in the basement dungeon!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.5 MB
Download Masha

Hogtied - Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn
23fa1fc6512786015755139034ec52b3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: leather, Cherry Torn, Feet, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

I spank that naughty pink pussy till puffy lips poke out from the edges of her ridiculous panties. Them I clamp her sorry cunt lips. Since she likes to wear panties so much I tie a thin leather strap so tight against her wetting undies that she´ll have to pull pieces of panties out of her gushing cunt crack with .When Claire wraps up Torn´s tits I feel like a kid at Christmas. For me? I get my stick and go to town on the little slut´s tied tits. She takes it so well, I reward her by jamming my fat fucking thumb up against her squishy wet g-spot, and vibe the shit out of her aching clit. She dangles off the ground kicking her feet and squirming against my hand, begging to be allow to cum against my hand. Whatever slut. Get it if you can.I like when Torn´s fucking fuck hole of a mouth is stuffed with a big, goofy red rubber ball. She looks ridiculous and humiliated, and it makes her splayed open cunt so much more interesting to talk to. I don´t really care what she has to say anyways. I just want to fuck her up from the inside.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Hogtied - Hogtied Mangles Cherry Torn

Kerry takes it further
fcb50e6a5a28913aa62a219da199ece0.jpg

This submissive from Scotland returned to take it further than last time! Twice as far, to be exact. Not many girls can reach level 40, but Kerry is a lot tougher than she looks. She still makes those cute sounds with every shock

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12540kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 629.0 MB
Download Kerry takes it further

Looking for Trouble
2fd14a407e373f7c20e178e9d308c619.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Jennifer White
Genres: Fetish ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Acrylic Plug ,natural boobs ,Small Tits ,Kinky ,Collar

Jennifer White is a hot girl who doesn't take any bullshit and always gets what she wants. After breaking up with her boyfriend, she goes to get a drink at a bar. The bar doesn't open for another hour, but that doesn't stop her from pouring herself a drink and smoking a cigarette. James the bartender realizes that she's looking for more than a drink and gives her exactly what she is craving. Rough sex, anal toys, anal sex, hard bondage, humiliation, punishment and orgasms follow leaving Jennifer cum drunk and very satisfied!

Duration: 1:03:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Looking for Trouble

Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms
c8f38532ebf765102276d352b9fce09f.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: bondage, brunette, gag, pain, slapping, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Gorgeous, young and willing are the three best adjectives for this little piece of fresh meat, Adriana Chechik. Her pretty face is striking - thick brunette hair frames a round, olive toned face and penetrating, deep blue eyes with a gaze that falls right about at my crotch. She is hungry, horny and eager. I smile.I tie her elbows tight behind her back, then wrap the rough rope around her pretty, slutty thighs and push her to the floor. I shove her face down, ass up, and rip at those silky little panties. The air hits her skin and I can smell her moist cunt. I hold out the rubber cock and tell her to get it. So amusing to watch her struggle against the rope to get that fat cock in her horny little pussy. If she is a good girl, she cums. If not, well, there is always scene two.The gag cuts hard into her face, stuffing her hot fucking mouth with a lewd red rubber ball. I add rope after rope, jacking her thighs apart and jamming the vibe tight against her swollen, deprived clit. She is drooling all over herself, making a fucking mess, squirming, moaning and I could just swear I heard a whimper in there. I laugh and take the other leg away, leaving her spinning in the air with a throbbing, horny pussy all to herself. Poor thing.Let´s get a closer look at this cunt. I jack her legs over her head and spread that twat like cheap frosting. The clit vibe gets her so close, but she just can´t seem to get over the edge completely. I watch her struggle with her orgasms for a while, alternating between the clit vibe and slapping the fuck out of her naughty pussy. She is so scared of the pain that she practically pees herself in anticipation of the strikes. When I finally get her off, she squirts so much come all over me and my crew that we have to shower off afterwards. Good job tramp - you are now a HogTied rope slut.

Duration: 54:52

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms

Happy Little Plaything
1cf1ea00f760040eba860f8933f636b5.jpg

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kira Noir
Genres: Bondage ,other hair color ,Black ,Leather ,Nipple Clamps ,dungeon ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Choking

Pain slut Kira Noir is Derrick Pierce's Happy Little Plaything in this weeks Brutal Sessions. Rope tied and suspended in mid-air Kira takes punishing discipline from Derrick's relentless flogging. He plays with her pussy in between bouts of beating her cute ass and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as she hangs from the ceiling. Next Kira is on her knees stretched out and tied up on a wooden cross. With predicament rope bondage tight on her pussy and nipple clamps on her tits Derrick gives Kira strict rules to follow while he whips her firm sexy belly. Her screams echo throughout the dungeon as he strikes her with the leather single-tail but she takes it like a good pain slut. To counteract the pain he rubs her clit and brings her to a wild orgasm. Derrick stuffs his dick in Kira's mouth and pulls the nipple clamps off making her suffer and moan but it gets her pussy so wet. She begs to keep sucking his cock, it makes her happy. Now Kira is tied up laying down on her knees so her holes are exposed and ready. Derrick fucks her slutty pussy and she thanks him for his cock. She is a people pleaser and wants to use all her holes to serve him. Fucking and flogging and more fucking take Kira over the top with a hot blend of pain and pleasure. She loves it and can't get enough as Derrick pounds her tight ass and then lets her clean it all off with her whore mouth. Finally Kira is on her back tied down with legs spread open. Mr Pierce busts out the crop on Kira's tits, belly and sensitive swollen cunt. Choking her delicate neck with his strong hands Derrick fucks Kira's pussy and ass back and forth driving her crazy until she begs to cum and Derrick covers her fucked hole with his hot load.

Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Happy Little Plaything

The Exchange Student: Starring Marica Hase
cc6cff30124c05bfb7bfc39a1a57576d.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,John Strong ,Prince Yahshua ,James Deen ,Marica Hase ,Danny Wylde
Genres: Small Tits ,Hair Pulling ,Outdoors ,Athletic ,Airtight ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Spanking ,muscular ,bukkake ,BDSM ,shaved ,Blowjob ,Sadism ,Facial ,Black ,brunet ,Role Play

Marica Hase plays a foreign exchange student just arriving in America and meeting her new host family. She is immediately awestruck by their beautiful home and swimming pool with a spectacular view of LA. After dropping off her bags in her new room she runs to take a dip in the pool where she meets her new host brother, notorious asshole, James Deen. Naturally James takes it upon himself to welcome her to America by inviting his friends over for an exchange student gangbang. They prey on Marica's weak understanding of the human language and quickly begin grabbing her ass and making lewd remarks. When she pushes their hands away they stop flirting and start getting mean. Double penetration, rough sex, squirting, human bondage, and a classic bukkake!

Duration: 52:11

Download The Exchange Student: Starring Marica Hase

Blue Eyed Beauty Sarah Shevon Challenged Classic HogTied Style
a8ff6ae404f4b5a1d965d7d324fcf706.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Danny Wylde, Sarah Shevon
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, suspension, vibrator, dildo, Feet, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, anal

Hot bondage toughie Sarah Shevon gets put to the test here at HogTied. She gets challenging positions and pushed consistently to the edge by Danny Wylde. In the first scene, we give Sarah a classic tie from the HogTied arsenal - the hogtie beam suspension. What I love about this tie is the vulnerability of the feet and the ass and the fact that she is completely plastered against the beam unable to escape. Danny takes his time unwrapping his present and pushing her with the corporal, urging her to endure and rewarding her with anal only no vibrator orgasms. In the second position, Sarah is placed in a face up hogtie suspension. Whats so hot about this position is that her knees are tied open with a wood pole. Its impossible to close her legs and Danny takes full advantage of that opportunity. In the third position, Sarah is bound in an experimental open legged ball/basket inverted suspension, at perfect dick height. Danny stuffs her face full of cock and drops a fat load on Sarah´s face. Cramming her ass full of dildo, relentless orgasms are squeezed from her willing body until she is completely exhausted.

Duration: 51:06

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Blue Eyed Beauty Sarah Shevon Challenged Classic HogTied Style

Back