First Anal Quest (HD - Siterip)

Miriam

Aliases: Enna, Marj, Miri
Date of birth: August 27, 1993 (20 years old)
Place of birth: Czech Republic
flagIcon_czech.gif

Body shape dimensions: Unknown
Weight: 42 kg
Height: 159 cm
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Redhead

Today we are graced to welcome this petite redheaded teen cutie Miriam in our studio. She always considered anal sex to be something so dirty and vulgar that it doesn’t even worth mentioning in conversations with her friends. Moreover, she couldn’t even imagine that some day she will lose her anal innocence in front of our cameras! Luckily, the day has come and now Miriam is ready to let our guy take care of her sweet pink butthole. We promised that the guy will be gentle with her bottom hole and told her that none of our girls has ever left our studio unsatisfied, so she would surely enjoy it too. We were right and as soon as Miriam received a meaty rod in her super tight bottom hole, she let our guy understand that she wanted to take it even deeper. When the shooting was over, Miriam got her crotch blasted with cum and her face was glowing with a pleasant smile.

HD_682X1024 / 211 pics / 55 MB

Source 1

Source 2

------------------------------

Если вам понравился этот, поддержка веб-сайта!
FAQ

----
Я просто понял, некоторые файлы вниз.
Если вы хотите, чтобы я снова загрузить его, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.
----
Ich habe erkannt, einige Dateien sind unten.
Wenn Sie mir es wieder hochladen möchten, lassen Sie es mich wissen.
----
I just realized some files are down.
If you want me to upload it again, please let me know.
----
Jag insåg bara vissa filer är nere.
Om du vill att jag ska ladda upp den igen, låt mig veta.

Cristal Cherry

Aliases: Cristal Moranty, Crystal Cherry, Moranta
Date of birth: November 8, 1993 (20 years old)
Place of birth: Colombia
colombia_flag_16.png

Hometown: Madrid, Spain
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Body shape dimensions: 34C-24-35
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde

We spotted this incredibly hot babe with pigtails on the beach where she was flaunting in sexy bikini. Her tight teen body and beautiful face immediately attracted our attention, so we came up to her to introduce ourselves and make her an offer. She told us her name was Cristal and we told her that we wanted to take some pictures of her. Knowing how hot she is, Cristal agreed to pose for us and even showed her perfect round tits with tiny nipples and her shaved little pussy right on the beach. There couldn’t be any better start of this friendship, so we invited Cristal to our room. This luscious teen acted like she was expecting our next offer and when our man approached her with his erected cock, she wasn’t surprised at all. Not only this dazzling hottie teased his bulging dick with her lips, she eagerly took it in her butthole and rode it like a slut in heat. In the end of the shoot Cristal proved once again that she is a naughty girl by taking a creamy load on her breasts and face.

HD_682X1024 / 247 pics / 113 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Rihanna Samuel

Aliases: Rihanna Jamuel, Rihanna Samuels, Sandra Berenkova, Rihanna Jamvel, Jeanine B
Date of birth: February 16, 1991 (22 years old)
flagIcon_czech.gif

Hometown: Brno
Weight: 50 kg
Height: 157 cm
Body shape dimensions: 34B-25-36
Eyer color: Grey
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: Back of the neck

Once we stopped in Europe to find more hot babes to fuck, we were baffled with the variety of choice of horny teens ready to give up their tight asses for some cash. Seriously, those European chicks are ready to fulfill any of your kinkiest sexual fantasies in case you pay them some cold green bills. We didn’t even know where to start with when our camera man brought a nasty brunette chick to our studio. He really deserves a promotion, because the girl he came with was the one we were looking for – lusty green eyes and a body to die for! Moreover, she had never had anal experience in her whole fucking life! She really enjoyed shoving a huge dildo in her innocent anal aperture before our actor could have his own way with it. After her ripe ass was ready for a good penetration, she gave it up like a filthy whore letting the guy to nail her ass like it was just another hole he could bang! The girl did really fine considering that it was her very first time in the ass, but not the first time she would swallow a huge load of cum!

HD_682X1024 / 388 pics / 108 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Lucianna Karel

Date of birth: March 29, 1992
Place of birth: Slovakia
sk%281%29.png

Weight: 50 kg
Height: 165 cm
Body shape dimensions: 34B-24-34

We are used to have the hottest and sexiest teen girls in our studio, but we will never get bored with what we do! We want to try as many of them as possible and share all our explicit videos of their hardcore anal defloration with you! Our today’s guest is Lucianna - an extremely hot and adorable 19 year old brunette. She has a cute lusty face and a slim body that was made for hardcore fucking! We gave her a vibrator so she could play with herself a little bit. Soon it was clear that there was no need to postpone what we all came here for and we gave Lucianna a real cock to show all her crazy sex skills. She made it rock hard with her lips and tongue and then received that colossal tool in her tiny virgin butthole. You can tell by her sweet moans that this luscious teen hottie enjoys having her ass stuffed and jammed by a meaty shaft and that there is no better reward for this teen slut than a nice jizz load all over her crotch!

HD_682X1024 / 298 pics / 65 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Barbra Sweet

Aliases: Barbara, Barbara D, Barbara Nelis, Barbara Sweet, Barbora, Barbra Sweet
Date of birth: February 13, 1991 (22 years old)
flagIcon_czech.gif

Hometown: Praha
Weight: 48 kg
Height: 163 cm
Piercings: left lip
Eye color: Grey

Barbara was saving her anal virginity for a special occasion and finally the moment has come. This charming cutie decided to wave her last goodbye to her anal innocence and make it in front of our cameras. She presents us her tight slim body and lets us play with it the way we want it. As Barbara was taking her anal defloration seriously, we decided not to hurry things up and gave her a thick dildo for a nasty warm-up performance. As soon as she showed us that her intentions are strong, we gave her a nice thick cock as the main course of the evening. Barbara takes it up her tight virgin butthole and few moments later she enjoys deep and hard anal thrust like it is her new favorite sex thing. Our man fucked the living hell out of this lascivious teen girl and left her crotch gaping with bubbles of cum all over it.

HD_682X1024 / 272 pics / 97 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Carol

Aliases: Carol, Carolia, Karôla, Zinaida
Date of birth: September 3, 1991 (22 years old)
Place of birth: Republic of Moldova
en-MD.gif

Hometown: Chișinău
Weight: 52 kg
Height: 173 cm
Eye color: Hazel

Well hello to you truly fans of twatty teenage hotties and their pristine fannies! Today we brought to you this new steaming hot video featuring alluring Carol who had decided to say goodbye to her anal virginity in front of our camera. With her Bambi hazel eyes and long cinnamon hair this babe looks absolutely charming. She has tiny perky titties with nice small nipples, slim waist, long slender legs and jaw-dropping neat ass. We always have simply gorgeous models for your viewing enjoyment, don’t we? In spite of her young age Carol knows what’s what when it comes to sex pleasure. This sultry girl can handle with a big swollen cock in a really skillful way to make it as hard as a rock. To our great joy, and especially of our performer Max, she is ready now to take his rigid meaty pole deeply into her perfect booty, so we’ve got nothing to do but crack it today!

HD_682X1024 / 314 pics / 89.3 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Jordanne Kali

Aliases: Jordanne Kali, Fifine, Bisaillon
Date of birth: December 7, 1987 (26 years old)
Place of birth: France
rsz_france_flag.jpg

Hometown: Toulouse
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Eye color: Green
Piercings: Lower lip right; navel
Tattoos: bothe legs, right arm, belly, left shoulder
Social media: Twitter
Social media: Facebook

What's the reason of staying indoors if you have a yacht and what's the reason of having a yacht if there are no stunning hotties on it? Here is a special summer update where we went sailing and took this insanely sexy tattooed blonde Jordanne with us. She is as hot as summer itself and her tanned body was made for fucking! After teasing us with her tight curves and giving a fantastic blowjob, Jordanne spread her delicious buns and invited a throbbing cock into her sweet butthole. She enjoys anal sex so much that after receiving that dick up her ass from behind, she took the initiative and got on top of our guy to fuck his meaty dong with her pink bottom hole just like naughty cowgirls can. While our yacht was bouncing on the waves, Jordanne was bouncing on a rock hard dick until it covered her heated tanned body with a nice load of jizz. The summer is not over yet, but we already have a ton of sweet memories thanks to our naughty blond girl Jordanne!

HD_682X1024 / 215 pics / 68 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Vanessa Decker

Aliases: Decker, Vanessa Decker
Date of birth: January 11, 1990 (23 years old)
Place of birth: Hungary
flag_hu.png

Hometown: Budapest

Welcome dear guests. Today we would like to introduce you a very sweet girl named Vanessa. She is very young and slim but she is definitely having quite big and firm breasts. This cute brunette lady loves her tits being licked and her perky nipples being sucked until they become red. She sucks her boyfriend's cock with such a pleasure like she is sucking a lollypop. But what she really likes the best is her tight young bum being fucked with a huge stud like her boyfriend's! Though Vanessa seems to be a sweet angel, her tattoos make her look absolutely sexy and even naughty. Before fucking this tight ass of hers, her boyfriend plugs a dildo into it and moves it in and out making Vanessa's butt relax. After that he lays her on her back, spreads her long legs wide and puts his throbbing dick right inside that beautiful asshole. The guy fucks Vanessa in various positions and her favorite one are doggy style and when she is on top! Moreover, you will see great asshole cumshots! Enjoy!

HD_682X1024 / 271 pics / 72 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Jeycy Fox

Aliases: Jeycy, Jeycy Fox, Anah
Date of birth: August 26, 1994 (19 years old)
Place of birth: Argentina
flag_argentina.gif

Body shape dimensions: Unknown
Weight: 69.5kg
Height: 166 cm
Eye color: Grey

This tempting latina teen girl with cute pigtails and amazing booty loves sex more than anything else in the world! We met her on a summer vacation, but her little holes fucked like she always wanted to and we are sure to give it to her in exchange for her anal virginity. Right after she revealed her puffy tits and pulled up her jean miniskirt, a glass butt plug went straight into her tight asshole and was left there while she was busy sucking on a huge cock of our actor. When the dick was wet with saliva, the girl was placed on a bar chair as it is the perfect way to shove every inch of hard meat deep into her guts. You can tell for sure that this lusty teen enjoys deep anal penetrations and wants to get more of it on the bed. She was flipped from one position into another and her pink rosebud was hammered till it got stretched to the limits and left wide open for a creamy cum load.

HD_682X1024 / 198 pics / 51 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Ivana Jones

Aliases: Lali Gasset, Mistress Mariana, Ivana Jones
Date of birth: December 21, 1989 (23 years old)
Place of birth: Russian Federation
russian_flag.bmp

Hometown: Kiev
Weight: 52 kg
Height: 167 cm
Body shape dimensions: 36B-26-36
Hair color: green
Tattoos: none
Piercings: Tongue; navel

When you see such a delightsome girlie, you are ready to satisfy her any desire, but if all that she wants is a hard cock deep inside her fantastic butt – you will give it to her with a great pleasure. This babe has a typical girl next door look and maybe you won’t say that she is a sex addict with a strong love for hardcore banging from the first sight. But wait till you see her in action! She is so naughty and playful and has a truly fabulous body to present. She is taking advantage of her sexuality and knows well what to do with cocks as they get hard after she gets undressed and exposes her intense beauty. She wanted to get her asshole stuffed with throbbing meat and she got it to the fullest! The guy was banging his balls on her gorgeous butt while she was overloaded with pleasure and moaned like a dirty slut! She got her yummy ass worked from below, from behind and from above with her legs bent behind her head! After such a crazy anal action she enjoyed the taste of a huge load on her lips!

HD_682X1024 / 207 pics / 60 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Back