First Anal Quest (HD - Siterip)

Scarlett Gold

Aliases: Petia, Allochka Ekaterina, Scarlett Gold, Skart (websites)
Date of birth: April 15, 1994 (19 years old)
Place of birth: Russian Federation
ru.png

Weight: 49.1 kg
Height: 164 cm
Body shape dimensions: Unknown
Hair color: Redhead
Eye color: Hazel

Scarlett caught our attention when we saw how her pert breasts and ripe booty look in her tight clothes. She took our invitation and the next day this redheaded hottie was parading her amazing body in our studio. When she pulled down her skirt and revealed her nice natural boobies, our man was ready to jump at her and fuck the living hell out of her tight fucking holes. But it is not how things are done here! Scarlett just like any other sexy young lady wants to be fondled with care and passion. Our man made her pussy go soaking wet while he was gently playing with her goodies and soon Scarlett had a toy in her lovely pink ass. It made our redheaded guest so horny that soon she was begging for his dick in her rear fuck hole. Some proper ass pounding helped this damsel to turn into a tempting anal whore with cum all over her heated crotch.

HD_682X1024 / 258 pics / 75 MB

Source 1

Source 2

Следуйте красоту для специального содержания

------------------------------

Если вам понравился этот, поддержка веб-сайта!
FAQ

----
Я просто понял, некоторые файлы вниз.
Если вы хотите, чтобы я снова загрузить его, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.
----
Ich habe erkannt, einige Dateien sind unten.
Wenn Sie mir es wieder hochladen möchten, lassen Sie es mich wissen.
----
I just realized some files are down.
If you want me to upload it again, please let me know.
----
Jag insåg bara vissa filer är nere.
Om du vill att jag ska ladda upp den igen, låt mig veta.

Anabela

Aliases: Anabela, Anabella, Monica, Kharla
Date of birth: April 15, 1994 (19 years old)
ru.png

Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue

This young damsel is running short on cash. She wants to buy some sexy clothes to attract more guys and we are ready to make her an offer which will be hard to refuse. Actually we don’t care what she wants to buy, what does matter is that we want to buy her anal virginity and pay a high price for such a tight bottom fucking hole. She looks sweet and nasty in her teen outfit, but we already can’t wait to see her small perky tits and those delicious buns that soon will get pounded and drenched in sticky semen. She is placed on a high chair to have her innocent rosebud penetrated by a massive cock and after it gets warmed up and stretched enough for hardcore drilling, this blond teen gets fucked in all possible positions – from behind, from below, on her side and from above. This little slut is not shy about sex at all and definitely enjoys having her tight ass used as if she was a desperate anal whore.

HD_682X1024 / 197 pics / 49 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Tonya Nats

Aliases: Tonya Nats, Susan Payne
Date of birth: January 6, 1993 (21 years old)
ru.png

Height: Unknown
Eye color: Brown

Get ready to see amazing sex with this alluring teen blonde! Her big natural boobs are begging to be fondled and her cute pink nipples make you willing to suck them hard! Altogether, she is a sweet girl, but her big puffy ass is even sweeter! Don't you want to slap it or squeeze those tasty-looking buns? Alright, enough with fascinating - let's see this young babe in action! She has never tried anal before, but today she is feeling frisky and doesn't mind if we play with her innocent asshole. Before our actor puts his meaty tool to use, we give this charming teen some time to stretch her virgin ass with a dildo. Only after that, when our sexy guest begins to enjoy having her butt stuffed, we invite our guy to show this girl what a nice anal pounding means! As you can see from our guy's face, her super tight asshole was so fucking great that it totally deserved every drop of cum that was delivered on her cute face!

HD_682X1024 / 240 pics / 49 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Barby

Aliases: Barbora, Barby, Unknown (websites), Jana
Date of birth: May 31, 1990 (23 years old)
Place of birth: Czech Republic
czech_republic_flag_16.png

Height: 157 cm
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Grey

Finally we are glad to treat you with more than one girl in one update! These two teen cuties are the best friends and friends must share, especially when it is about huge dicks. We introduced them to a guy who is willing to nail some young pussies on his enormous cock and stretch them to the limit with his rock hard shaft. Each of these two babes know how to please a man, but when they team up, some incredible hardcore fucking is about to happen. Just watch how eagerly they are massaging every inch of that cock with their pouty lips and tongues, making it hard and wet for their tiny pussies. The guy was more than happy to get such a delicious blowjob and then made both girlies scream from overwhelming pleasures of hot fucking. One of these teen divas even allowed him to penetrate her tight butthole and stuff it with throbbing meat. It is sad that the other one didn’t dare to lose her anal innocence, but we are sure it would happen in the nearest future!

HD_682X1024 / 368 pics / 96 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Carolina

Aliases: Caroline, Carolina
Date of birth: May 28, 1990 (23 years old)
ru.png

Weight: 63 kg
Height: 173 cm

We met Caroline in a local store where this stunning teen girl was shopping for healthy food. She looks after her youthful body and prefers organic food. You can tell that it really helps her to look so incredibly hot! We couldn't wait to see all her goodies in our studio, but it took us a while to convince this 18 year old cutie to expose herself. Caroline was acting shy in front of the camera, but we helped her to relax by presenting her a nice sex toy. Soon after her clothes were gone and her slim body was exposed at its finest, Caroline wrapped her lips around a bulging cock. Few moments later, the cock was already in her virgin butthole. Our luscious guest moans from pleasure and surely enjoys the action. When her lovely face was covered with jizz, Caroline was no longer that shy girl that we met in a store - she became a lusty teen slut right in front of our eyes!

HD_682X1024 / 200 pics / 42 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Taisia

Real name: Katerina Mihaylov (possible), Antonina Lazareva (websites)
Aliases: Mstislav Pavlova, Taissia Shanti, Taissia A, Zsanett, Taisia
Date of birth: January 8, 1994 (20 years old)
ru.png

Weight: 61 kg
Height: 164 cm
Body shape dimensions: 35A-25-36
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel

You know sometimes, the more cute and mild the girl is, the more liberate she is when it comes to sex. And it's definitely the case of our today guest named Taisia. When she went in our studio we were completely confused with the fact that this honey-bunny with slippy petite curves, naive eyes and guileless smile was asking us about popping her anal cherry. But as long as lovely Taisia was in her legal age we absolutely couldn't say her no. So we enlisted one of our best performers to fix this young sugar with the first-class anal treatment. And honestly, we were totally impressed with her fervent passion and great sex skills! First off she made our lad's shaft as hard as rock with her sweet lips and wet nimble tongue, and then she spread her buns and took a rigid boner deep into her tight and hot asshole. And on top of that, after 20 minutes of tough butt drilling, full of flame and tempting moans, she took a large cumshot right on her admirable smiley face!

HD_682X1024 / 218 pics / 85 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Lindsey Olsen

Aliases: Lena Shy, Olina S, Talya, Lindsey Olsen
Date of birth: June 21, 1990 (23 years old)
ru.png

Weight: 53 kg
Height: 167 cm
Body shape dimensions: 34A-26-36

After we saw this adorable blond babe pleasing hard dick on doubleviewcasting.com with her tiny butthole, we were sure that it wouldn't take long till she comes to our studio again and expose her amazing booty for hardcore fucking. She is as hot as it gets - adorable face with big blue eyes and lovely smile, pert teen breasts that are so fun to play with and fantastic round ass with a tiny pink hole that is begging to be stuffed with hard man meat. She goes hot and horny when our guy fondles her soft skin and sensationally licks her little pussy, but this young slut loves to be pushed harder. Her face expression is full of delight when she gets bent on the couch and made to spread her delicious buttcheeks to open her little chocolate hole for an erected cock. Even though her anal orifice was so tight and tiny, it managed to fit almost the whole pulsing rod stretching wider with every thrust till it was left gaping wide open.

HD_682X1024 / 186 pics / 52 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Bianca Resa

Aliases: Blanca Rees, Bianca Resa, L'B
Date of birth: April 8, 1981 (32 years old)
Place of birth: Spain
flag-es.gif

Weight: 53 kg
Height: 167 cm
Body shape dimensions: 32A-23-35
Piercings: Navel
Social media: Twitter

What could be better than a liberated sweetie who is willing to fuck? Only a dirty-minded sweetie willing to take it up the ass! Well frankly, it would be even better if she wore a sexy nylon outfit and was an anal virgin. And fortunately, we have had three out of three this time! This playful redhead floosie named Bianca came to us craving for a stiff cock to stretch her tight cherry hole, and bring her to the new level of sexual pleasure. And for her very special first time she chose to wear a red nylon suit and red lingerie, that made her perky tits, ample fanny and sexy legs look even more fetching. So that was how she fixed herself up with a strong boner to lick and suck. And when it came to penetration this baby doll did her absolutely best to get the most of it all! This little seductress turned out to be a real crazy sex kitty, and she kept feverishly fucking our guy until she milked a large load of jizz out of his throbbing tool. We bindingly assure – that was one of the hottest debuts!

HD_682X1024 / 317 pics / 118 MB

Source 1

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Connstance

Aliases: Connstance, Suzie K., Rožamarija
Date of birth: June 27, 1991 (22 years old)
Place of birth: Slovenia
Slovenia-flag.gif
/ Russian Federation
ru.png

Hometown: Moscow
Weight: 58 kg
Height: 171 cm
Eye color: Grey

Connstance came from a different city and found our studio all by herself. This lovely slovenian beauty have heard about us from her sexy teen friends who made some good money by selling their anal virginity to us. Now it is Connstance’s turn to entertain us and all our viewers with her incredibly enticing youthful body and little fucking holes. At first, she let our guy to play with her tasty-looking breasts and put a glass sex toy in her super tight asshole. It was not an easy task to shove this dildo in such a tiny orifice, but soon Connstance relaxed and even started to enjoy this new unusual feeling. Few minutes more and her little pussy started to get wet and Connstance just couldn’t resist the desire to take the guy’s cock in her mouth first and then between her adorable butt cheeks. She came to us being a cute girlie, lost her anal virginity and left us already being a tempting teenage anal slut with cum on her face. What a spectacular transformation it was!

HD_682X1024 / 281 pics / 63 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Vicko

Aliases: Vicko, Victoria, Thena
Date of birth: September 22, 1991 (22 years old)
Place of birth: Greece
flags_of_Greece.gif

Hometown: Thessaloniki
Weight: 51 kg
Height: 168 cm

Last summer we try not the first sexual experience with amazing girl Victory, and she already knows what that guy with hard prick can possible want from her. But there is one little exception - she has never tried anal sex. Perfect chick Vicko shows her firm mediterranean ass to the aroused fellow, and he quickly sticks finger into her tight ass hole. The girl likes the feeling of something long in her anus, and she wants a bigger object inside. The tempted buddy carefully shoves his big cock into her delicious back-door. Victoria starts to moan loudly and desires to intensify those frictions. We have never been impressed with such a talented and aspiring model with perfect body dimensions. Just look at her - she deserves every minute you spend on her.

HD_682X1024 / 207 pics / 76 MB

Source 1

Source 2

FAQ

----
----
----
----

Back