[FJ] Teen | Old and Young | Granny | Grandpa

Naiomi Mae - Good Job
Description: Who says recycling doesn't pay? I'm out at the local trash disposal sector by my area and I spot NaiomiMae looking lost as hell. As I get in my car she approaches it and asks how far Miami is. My pimp senses tingle and I proceed to ask her if she needs a ride, apparently she had got into an argument with her boyfriend. That's when I knew getting into her pants was basically a guarantee. While I'm driving Naiomi is spilling her guts out about how her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and how much of an asshole he is, so I propose she do the same, cheat on that motherfucker and get payback! Little by little I'm convincing Naiomi and you can start to see a twinkle in her eye. By the time I arrive to my house she's about 90% sure she wants to fuck him over and all it took was some Benjamins for the final nudge. Naiomi was sucking my cock right on the spot in the dame driveway! I swear I love when couples fight!

Genre: Facial, Straight, Amateur, Brunette, Shaved, Tattooed, Teen, Piercings, Doggystyle, Blowjob
Cast: Naiomi Mae
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:22:11
FileSize: 1.58 GB

https://filejoker.net/jv6u25zroiih

Lucy Li, Nathaly Cherie - Orgasm for young big tits lesbian
Description: Ever since she scheduled Lucy Li for an afternoon massage, Nathaly Cherie has been looking forward to getting her hands on those famous jugs. The first thing she does is poor warm oil all over her client's shoulders, allowing it to drip down her big tits and off of her round nipples. The sight of those massive breasts glistening in the afternoon light inspires Nathaly to show off her own ta-tas. Once these two busty lesbians are totally naked, they assume the 69 position, and lick each other's tasty pussies until they both quiver with delight.

Genre: Massage, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, Pussy Licking
Cast: Lucy Li, Nathaly Cherie
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:22
FileSize: 995.6 MB

https://filejoker.net/lsqeftr8xth2

Nathaly Cherie & Nicole Love - Young Lesbian Licks Juicy Pussy
Description: Nicole Love wants to relax this afternoon, and a full-body massage is the perfect way to do it. This busty teen has never had a rub down like this before, so she's a little surprise when the masseuse pulls off her shirt, oils up her big tits, and rubs her chest against her Nicole's own big naturals. These two busty lesbians delight in each other's nipples, getting dripping wet and ready for some hot girl-on-girl action. Slowly and gently, Nathaly Cherie fingers the rim of Nicole's sweet asshole while giving her an unexpected pussy massage. She straddles her client's luscious tongue, and enjoys Miss Love's quick, rhythmic oral sex style.

Genre: Lesbian, Wet, Massage, Oil, Work Fantasies
Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Nicole Love
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:09
FileSize: 1.09 GB

https://filejoker.net/966q1pymif27

Back