[FJ] The Juiciest Moms | Download update

Tabatha Jordan - Busts Step Son

Cast: Tabatha Jordan

Description: Step sons can be a pain, especially the horny ones like Tabatha Jordan's step son Evan. He's supposed to be downstairs with the family for their reunion but instead the naughty dude sneaks upstairs to rub out one which is where his hot and sexy step mom finds him and then proceeds to take matters into her own hands, literally.

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:11:25
FileSize: 341.6 MB

Tabatha_Jordan_Busts_Step_Son.mp4

Taking Advantage of Sleeping Mom

Description: Mom is in a deep sleep after a long trip.In the morning, her son worried why she's not awake enters into the room to check on his mom,but when he sees her sleeping,naked ,he gets horny and decide to take advantages of his sleeping mom.He start touching her body all over,then takes his cock out and start jerking over her face and then decide to use her mouth until he cum all over her face.NOTE: the video is filmed POV Style and mom is totaly asleep,all she can do is moan.

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:12:15
FileSize: 472.5 MB

Taking_Advantage_of_Sleeping_Mom.wmv

Tammie Madison. Friend Watches Mom Fuck Son for Creampie

Cast: Tammie Madison

Description: Mom
I love when I get to meet my son's friends. I hope the two of you have had a wonderful day. It's so lovely to be able to unwind together, watching a little television, whilst we wait for dinner. My son and I have a very loving relationship. We know what each other need and we are only happy to help each other out. I know what it's like to be a young boy. So much frustration. So many hormones. So many needs. Well, it's not too different for a a woman of my age.As your friend's mom talks to you, you watch her stroke your best friend's cock. It seems so normal, neither of them bat an eyelid, or look embarrassed, it is as if they do this every night. As your friend's mom talks to you, she casually pulls out her son's cock and starts to jerk it, as she comments on how pretty the girls are in the movie you're watching. Before you know it, your friend's mom is sucking her son's cock in front of you, asking you if you and your mom have a close relationship. You're waiting for the oven to pin to signal that dinner is ready, but mom has enough time to straddle her son's cock and take a big creampie from him.

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 759.3 MB

Tammie_Madison._Friend_Watches_Mom_Fuck_Son_for_Creampie.mp4

Teal Conrad. 17807

Description: Wedding planner Teal Conrad is upset because the photographer is behind schedule. They are both very frustrated, so in order to release stress these two take a break and fuck each other before continuing with their wedding duties.

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:13
FileSize: 812.5 MB

Teal_Conrad._17807.mp4

Tia Layne & Emma Leigh. Teaching the Temp

Cast: Tia Layne & Emma Leigh (aka Tessa Thrills)

Description: Emma is hoping to become an intern at one of the UK's biggest fashion magazines, but the hard-ass Editor in Chief Tia thinks she needs a lot of help. Emma's virginal look just isn't going to work for Tia, so she decides to give Emma and her boyfriend Bruce a little lesson in the ways of sex.

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:42
FileSize: 3.85 GB

Tia_Layne_Emma_Leigh._Teaching_the_Temp.mp4

Tia Layne - Executive Affairs Scene 2

Cast: Tia Layne

Description: Executive Affairs is an adult feature movie featuring some of the best UK performers. Hardcore action in the office as these sexy secretaries do their best to please their customers and co-workers. The fantastic Tia Layne features in this top quality scene.

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:41
FileSize: 843.8 MB

Tia_Layne_Executive_Affairs_Scene_2.mp4

Back