Full-length Gay Movies => Hourly Update!

Submission (2010)

Video language: English

Not every weekend is so ordinary! Andreas and Casper are chasing each other around the cottage. Catch me! When you catch me, I’ll show you something. Really. Andreas showed everyone how he can suck his own dick, but also how he can have great sex! Andreas Mouskouri and Casper Watts. When you drink wine in a cellar with your friend, then it can happen that you get drunk and fall asleep. But waking after a while can be very enjoyable. Colin Reeves and Jerome Raynolds know this very well.
Where is everyone? James Young cannot find any of the boys. But he is unaware that Björn together with Roger Gharney and Michael Getlin have discreetly gone to the attic. And there they are enjoying beautiful three-way sucking and fucking. James Young also cannot avoid seduction, and he beautifully fucks Jacob (Jacob Payne).
Of course, in other parts of the house as well, Tommy Michaelo, Jarry Sims, Jack Robbins and Andre Lopez cannot avoid seduction either. There are too many boys in one weekend house!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:48
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File Size: 1.2 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Submission (2010) !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=7QQ2kZrpp1bx9JEhjqLDeeMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

After School

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Carey Lexes, Jenish Wilde
Genres: Twinks (Young Meat),Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex

After school occur amazing things sometimes… is normal, that they want only to relax and have fun with friends, but when the libido goes into heat, the games trivial can quickly be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File Size: 619.0 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD After School !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=V6LwZjBKRuIsfWzMe53ZYuMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Raw Repairs 2012

They’d have us believe that they’re too busy slogging away as grease-monkeys to find the time for any cock and ass action, but this latest escapade from the boys in Prague serves up a very different picture. Hard dicks galore, popping out of sweaty overalls and straight into hungry mouths and willing asses, act as the ethos of the business; with the grime and manly sweat matched only by the resultant trail of spunk from well-used mouths and finely stretched ass-holes!

Duration: 1:40:59
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File Size: 1.8 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Raw Repairs 2012 !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=_isJV19LU4oI3LUSKQQ7WOMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

All Worlds Video Zebra Love

Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Andre Bolla, Bobby Blake, Bobby Paxton, Gene Lamar, Jack Simmons, Jason Nikas, Mark Andrews, Paul Hanson, Tim Boyd

A black and white sex romp with Buck Stradlin, Bobby Blake, Mark Andrews, Jason Nikas, and other horny men who get off on interracial man sex. Well-endowed Ebony studs and sassy Caucasian hunks come together to get their freak nasty on. Watch as that black stud bends that white boy over, and then rams him rear-entry style with his powerful meaty cock. That white boy will learn that black is better! That the cock is harder! That the cum is sweeter!

Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File Size: 876.5 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD All Worlds Video Zebra Love !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=MRuy5O-L2eNMEBkkVSJu7OMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Forever Young

Release Year: 2008
Studio: All Worlds Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Cameron Marshall, Dean Phoenix, Jason Michaels, Kai Ford, Kyle Pierce, Lex Sabre, T.J. Young, Trystian Sweet
Genres: Plot, Anal, Oral, Rubbing, Orgy Scene, Rimming, Twinks, Humor

All hell breaks loose when, All Worlds Exclusive Cameron Marshall and his television show cast members get the axe from producer Dean Phoenix. The boys are not taken it lying down as a wild orgy breaks out on the set! Standout performances from T.J. Young, Trystian Sweet make this youthful tale from Director Doug Jeffries a real treat!

Duration: 1:38:23
Video: 720x372, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File Size: 944.5 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Forever Young !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=nS4HxrsWCRBHf5bpfCTrn-Ma_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Verboten vol.1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: C.J. Knight, Alex Collack, Rodrigo De Leon, Tyler Saint, Rafael Alencar, Kristian Alvarez, Alexy Tyler, Trey Casteel, Josh West, Dak Ramsey
Genres: Anal, Oral, Leather, Bears, bdsm

Wee to Verboten, a smoking-hot new leather series from AVN Hall of Fame Director Steven Scarborough. 12 butch, sex-crazed Hot House hunks bring the art of S & M to life in Verboten, the steamiest new sex club in the notorious SoMa district of San Francisco. In Part I, Hot House Exclusives Alex Collack and CJ Knight work the ropes and new Exclusive Dillon Crow makes his no holds barred debut in a scene that proves his rugged kick-boxing attitude is no joke. The club is tricked out with larger than life art installations and the latest gear from our aplices Mr. S Leather and Dungeon Beds.

Duration: 1:34:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File Size: 767.3 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Verboten vol.1 !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=anRL7Zv6UsBhG2vsE9mg7uMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Black Cocks in White Jocks

Release Year: 2005
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Starring Frederick Ford, Ricky Martinez, Matthew Mayfair, Jason Tiya, Kamrun, Jake Samms, Tiger, Sledge Sawyer, Aiden Jaymes and Introducing Corey Tanner
Genres: Hunks, Anal, Oral, Group, Big Cock, Black

Blond Matthew Mayfair is sent to "the school on the other side of town" because he is too good for his school's athletic program. He isn't upset, but his super-successful businessman Fredrick Ford is. It's not stated exactly, but I'm guessing Fredrick is not peeved about the extra transportation costs associated with Matthew trotting his cute ass to "the other side of town." It must be something else.On Matthew's first day at the new school, the sit down to a breakfast of defrosted croissants and fresh fruit where Fredrick gives him a harangue about his situation. "We have clean Southern sap," he notes (with not a trace of an accent to prove it), "and we don't want to dirty it up!" Matthew assures him he will be good, not to get mixed up on "that side of town" with ... ANY GIRLS! Fredrick is worried that Matthew will fool around with the wrong gal and get the hoity-toity Southern family into trouble.You see, it can't be what you were thinking (mainly because director Doug Jeffries is too smart for that) because Fredrick is a pit of lust for his house crew, Tiger and Jake Samms.

Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File Size: 578.1 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Black Cocks in White Jocks !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=OJDgnvt7vHzCFiinxZaYjJorrhqeaTD_nBFoiw2mkpQ

Army Initiation

Joining the army has always been fraught with initiations and strange rites of passage, but these young lads take the experience to a whole new level of kinky perversion. Boys like Rudy Valentino, Milan Sharp and Damian Dickey, who eagerly engage in dildo play, bondage fun and the “pleasures” that only hot wax can give. All played out with youthful gusto and topped off with copious amounts of sweat and jizz. Earning your service stripes has never looked so raw and filthy – or so much fun!

Duration: 1:23:43
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2532kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File Size: 1.6 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Army Initiation !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=oRsRlMIZR6OCkoHXywCn9eMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Icon Male -Boys Of Summer

Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Brendan Patrick, Max Sargent, Roman Todd, Troy Accola

Hot bad boy Roman Todd gets room & board in a beautiful house in exchange for 'servicing' his older landlord Max Sargent. But, when Max goes away on a business trip Roman is free to have bearded lover Brendan Patrick over for some sexy summer fun. When they meet gorgeous teens Troy Accola and Armond Rizzo at the lake, the hot foursome start to bond -- especially sensual hairy Brendan and power bottom Armond. Jealous twink Troy catches on to the sexual tension and tempers flare as romantic summer passions explode into lust-filled rage. Starring Roman Todd, Max Sargent, Brendan Patrick, Armond Rizzo and Troy Accola.

Duration: 1:28:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2874kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File Size: 1.9 GB

!!! DOWNLOAD Icon Male -Boys Of Summer !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=S7jDal6ca8fFd1BjnD6OYOMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Soldier's Ball

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have "no idea who owns this company...they just pay me to corrupt people." Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a drink. When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like "no" I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing' in the background with me and the beat moves on.

Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File Size: 895.8 MB

!!! DOWNLOAD Soldier's Ball !!!
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=RtpWZrZEm59DhabNriMP7eMa_8_H3ynE8N7c0rbx6KE

Back