Gay Brutal BDSM - Extreme Gay Sex Only!

Rtandada

Caught
f0404b87137d24b74faa414ec7e562a8.jpg

Video language: English

It's a rough and tough daddy on twink fetish flick set in the great outdoors where no one can hear the whimpers of this twink. Another great set of movies from The ''Ropes'' McGurk.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 582.7 MB
Download Caught

as he works out, tied to gym machine
fba47dc8f214e143435c32b3230beec0.jpg

Release Year: 2010

If a hot straight guy like Todd is foolish enough to do a personal training session with a total stranger, alone in the gym after closing time, he deserves everything he gets. As the gullible fucker flexes his muscles showing me how to use an exercise machine, all I have to do is discreetly slip a drug into his water bottle... and wait.
Within minutes, Todd has slipped out of consciousness, his head lolling down, leaving me free to tie him tightly to the machine, his helpless sleeping limbs secured, spreading him out at my mercy. I take great delight in spitting a mouthful of cold water in his face to wake him up, bringing him to consciousness with a jolt as he takes in his bondage, my leering face, and the general vulnerability of his predicament.
Like most straight guys, Todd's first reaction is to swear. He obviously thinks this is some kind of a joke, or that I must have the wrong end of the stick about his sexuality. But as I slice off his sportswear with a sharp, cold pair of scissors, his anger gives way to fear. Off come his tight white pants, and I finally have my sadistic hands on his prized hetero cock. The more I grope it, the more off a fuss Todd makes - you'd think these straight guys didn't like being felt up by other men! I have to use one of his own stinking, sweaty socks to gag him with duct tape - finally shutting the fucker up.
Since he hated his cock and balls being toyed with so much, I decide to see how Todd reacts to a bit of pain. I apply the excrutiating clover clamps to his nipples, yanking and tugging on them harder and harder, until Todd is like putty in my hands, his body open to my whims, all rebellion gone, willing to do anything to make the pain stop. After covering his cock and balls in nasty tight pegs, I take a small flogger and proceed to whip the cunt on his most sensitive areas. Red raw nipples, cock, balls and thighs all get an equal taste of the lashes, and despite his struggling, Todd can't do a thing about it. Little does he know that it's not just pain & torment that's on the cards for him though...

Duration: 12:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2977kbps

File size: 275.0 MB
Download as he works out, tied to gym machine

A House Of Justice #3
cca5aae0022371912f7887bf32e83f97.jpg

Will these bad boys ever learn? These juveniles just can't seem to get out of trouble. They have no idea how to be good. But that's okay, we like them bad. We like watching them take out all their frustrations on a nice fat cock and a nice tight piece of ass. These bad boys go dick-sucking crazy!

Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 787.1 MB
Download A House Of Justice #3

Abusing Ayden #1
33ef404a509bbb6546161ed3229fbb54.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Abused Dude Video
Cast: Ayden
Genres: Oral, Masturbation, Bondage, Spanking

"Ayden is a 22 year-old bicurious ex-marine I met recently. He's got a gorgeous face, sexy body, huge cock, sexy & unique tattoos, and a great Southern charm. He submits to a nude tickling scene, an intense spanking, and some oral action while bound to a chair."

Duration: 48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1255kbps

File size: 439.1 MB
Download Abusing Ayden #1

Abusing JJ 2
f3fc773cd57d05154ac2707b8801a24e.jpg

Straight 19 year old JJ returns for more submission at the hands of his gay buddies. In Scene 1, JJ and Mike wrestle, stripping each other in the process. JJ loses the match and is bound and gets his first blow job from a guy. In scene two, JJ reluctantly submits to an intense spanking with bare hands and a frat paddle. Finally, his ass still raw from the spanking, JJ plays with anal beads up his tight hole and produces a nice creamy load.

Duration: 47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 415.3 MB
Download Abusing JJ 2

ADudes - Emo Skater Gets Clothespins, Dildo, and Cock From Long Haired Surfer
1f439a0b6938efe77de74feb51d16aa2.jpg

Studio: AlternaDudes

Surfer dude Spencer Kayne is hard and horny for emo skater Kade. As usual, Kade needs cock and thats exactly what Spencer shoves in every hole of Kades tight body. From the get-go, Spencer is rock hard and Kade is ready to go!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4256kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 676.3 MB
Download ADudes - Emo Skater Gets Clothespins, Dildo, and Cock From Long Haired Surfer

AJ Gets Tortured
07f6cbc3498a51f9e5da09c4e272d373.jpg

Strapped down, abused and sucked, AJ Chambers thin, frail body doesn't look like it can take the weight of the electro-shock ordeal he's undergoing, but this twink can withstand even the worst of his punishment. Never has one of our recruits looked so good whilst being strapped down with duct tape.

Duration: 38:41
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 442.8 MB
Download AJ Gets Tortured

Angry cop Nick
ad8b735b35e3497ecce2e44f94c26f1a.jpg

Our captive policeman Nick has finally woken up from his induced . Unfortunately for him, he's now strapped down hand and foot, stark naked on all fours, with his muscular arse on show. And I've got a fully charged cattle prod aimed right at it.
The furious copper screams abuse at us - apparently we're going to get "locked up for life" for what we've done to him. But in bondage, naked without his uniform, all Nick's bravado is useless. This pig needs to learn some respect - because we lay down the law now.
The electric shock of the prod throws Nick to the floor - his beefy muscles useless against the sudden stabbing jolt of pain. He soon realises that he's going to be doing exactly as we want - and as Stan bends Darren over in front of him, Nick's face screws up in disgust.
But the threat of the electric prod encourages the naked cop to obey our shouted orders to get his tongue into Darren's arsehole. I shove his face right into the hairy cleft, making him show his tongue and lick Darren's freshly fucked sphincter like some kind of depraved dog.
Stan kicks Darren to his knees, ordering him to present his cock. Nick needs some persuasion from the cattle prod directly to his anus, before getting his gob wide open for us to shove Darren's cock into. The cop immediately gags and chokes on the repulsive male meat, as Darren cries and begs for us to leave him alone. Soon I've got Nick working his tongue around the bell end and licking the slit, his red face a picture of misery.
Time for Darren to show this naked policeman what being rimmed feels like. Stan's a stern handler, and takes no shit from the sobbing boy, mercilessly manhandling him into position while barking orders to get his tongue out and eat that arsehole. Darren's desperate wriggling gets him nowhere as his face is crammed into Nick's crack. Stan slaps him hard, making him visibly probe his tongue in and out, as the policeman endures the indignity with his face pressed to the floor in shame.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2060kbps

File size: 256.9 MB
Download Angry cop Nick

Antony
1f0dd3fa21fe4cabb57fc7c7d8727208.jpg

At 5' 3" and 110 lbs, 20-year-old Antony is just a little guy whose friends sent him to Franco for his first bondage tickling experience. Lucky him! Antony giggles and squirms as Franco tickles his armpits and sides, but he has no chance of getting out of these restraints. Franco pulls down Antony's shorts and blindfolds him, then invites Bradley to join in the tickle fun. They remove Antony's shoes and socks, lube up their fingers and tickle his both of his adorable size 7 feet at the same time. Next they slick up his torso with lube and give him a four-handed tickle that he obviously loves! While Bradley tickles him, Franco plays with Antony's cock until he cums, but this tickle experience is far from over. The tickle tops return to his feet, which are even more sensitive after Antony has shot his load. They keep pleasuring Antony with their tickling fingers and brushes until it seems he's worn out. But even after being partly freed, Antony is still susceptible to his captors' sneaky tickling pleasures.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1628kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 233.3 MB
Download Antony

Back