Gay Extreme - Unusual ...

Leos vs Nico - Wrestling
464f1d089e084c5e5fddbb40d8add00a.jpg

Follow the young and horny owners of these big 'n beautiful monsters as they fill eager mouths and ravage hot, tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Leos vs Nico - Wrestling

The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting
46a14326442f744bcec0f33138d7a1a3.jpg

Video language: English

It's possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud

Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting

The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting
c8c306acb5c6eb58ba976d55845f27c1.jpg

It's possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud

Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Best of Franois Sagat Fisting

Fisting Underground Part 1
47507efa3e8af32b52f2c5ab6e7c1aff.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Owen Hawk, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Lee Heyford, Ian Jay, Shane Thomas, Matthieu Leon
Genres: Fisting, Double Fisting, Punch Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

5 Scenes, 2.5 hours of nothing but Fist Sex with 6 young, hole-starved pigs, including a very special de-virginizing of Owen Hawk's fist-hole, and a super extended, nearly 25 minute long double Fisting scene!

Duration: 2:01:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Fisting Underground Part 1

Fistpack Vol26
9f21fb0050dbc5eb3f6d15988ab5adcc.jpg

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Duration: 1:43:58
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps

Download Fistpack Vol26

DJ vs Sebastian Keys
18ec34eb810a02df25cb070ba4a20fb5.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,DJ
Genres: Facesitting ,Tattoo ,switch ,Gag ,Anal Fingering ,Role Play ,big dick ,Gay ,Domination ,muscular

Coming off of his third win on NK, Sebastian Keys is undefeated and confident. He has 3 black belts in martial arts and plans to rely on his training to take him to his fourth win. He knows his opponent is a veteran on NK and has seen some of his previous matches. Sebastian is going to use DJ's body momentum against him, in order to slam him to the mat, hard! DJ is not intimidated by Sebastian's black belts. He feels his experience on NK is all he will need to gain the points required to take home another win and feed his big, uncut, cock to Sebastian. They both are ready to fight and make the loser his bitch for the day.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DJ vs Sebastian Keys

Chad Anderson vs Koby Fox The Oil Match
650ebcdedd632fe3ef8d20d0e30637e5.jpg

Cast: Koby Fox ,Chad Anderson
Genres: Tattoo ,versatile ,switch ,big dick ,BDSM ,mixed ,Submission ,Athletic ,Domination ,Facesitting

This week on NK, two newcomers go head to head in a battle for sexual dominance. Chad Anderson has a hot, muscular, body and a huge, thick cock. His background is in kickboxing and he plans to quickly find his opponents weakness and use it to his advantage. He has every intention to mop the floor with with his opponent, before shoving that giant cock up his ass. Koby Fox is tall and lean, and comes to us with a background in kickboxing and 12 years of aikido. He is confident that he can use his brains and flexibility to work Chad into submission and then skull fuck him until he shoots a huge load all over his face. Somebody will end up broken on the mat. Who will it be this week?

Duration: 50:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chad Anderson vs Koby Fox The Oil Match

Goldguido - Ep. 4
ff6a7f00cc70f3eb8514fc80d51bafb6.jpg

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Goldguido - Ep. 4

MuscleDom Nick
9590bdbf72cb3c6192fc3dad9b81b375.jpg

Studio: MuscleDom

Personal trainer flexing his muscles and posing naked for me. Handsome, hot, and he knows how to put on an amazing muscle show. I worship his strong and powerful body. Enjoy his solid muscles and cum shot.

Duration: 56:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download MuscleDom Nick

Daniels Two Goliaths Fight to Fuck
94e8930d18d35a1394c3edf0b174bbd8.jpg

Cast: Blake Daniels ,Will Parks
Genres: Rough Sex ,Anal Fingering ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Athletic ,Gay ,Anal ,Rimming ,Jockstrap

Blake Daniels is quick to be an NK veteran. He is back taking on muscle stud Will Parks. Will lost his first fight here on NK but this time, he's prepared to throw everything he's got onto the mat. Blake uses his long arms and legs to catch Will in a cradle while shoving his finger up his opponent's ass. Will counters back with all his might and gets Blake in a full nelson. Blake let's his opponent spend his energy till he finds the right opportunity to sit on his face and smother him with his big hard cock. These two battle it out with all their might with one thing on their mind. someone's ass is getting fucked hard in the sex round.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Daniels Two Goliaths Fight to Fuck

Back