Gay Full Movies

Gangland Cock Extra Fuckin Swag
e8792cdc4c291ea3985bef41f088754c.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Adam Shades., Alex Barrie, Chris H
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation

He runs a tight crew and anyone who gets out of line gets whats cumming to them namely, his big fat cock up their arse! When the Mogsys get fucked over, with some stolen trainers the shit hits the fan and every gangsters arse in town is in danger of getting shafted!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:53:25
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gangland Cock Extra Fuckin Swag

Sex Sessions Vol1
c00bbf39437211d27d48133777e2a26c.jpg

Video language: English

Prince Junior is tall, lean, and a versatile powerhouse returning for his second full length DVD "A Night With the Prince". From the opening scene with Hot Rod and Mr. Saukei, all the way through the sensational closer with White Bread, PJ is in rare form throughout.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:02:17
Video: 640x362, AVC (H.264), 1000kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex Sessions Vol1

Dream team
e465f2bc7db63629e7a353ce34d767f1.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hot House
Cast: Bobby Clark, Jayden Ellis, Lance Luciano, Luke Marcum, Nick Parker, Tyler Alexander, Zachary Perry
Genres: Muscle, Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Hairy, Rimming, Toy, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots

The athletic line-up of the year couldn't get any sexier when cover stud Tyler Alexander heads up the Dream Team. These players go all out to earn a spot on the team and enjoy the perks of fucking the hottest guys in the locker room. Check out the impressive stats of Tyler's co-stars Bobby Clark, Jayden Ellis, Lance Luciano, Luke Marcum, Nick Parker, and Zachary Perry; we're certain you'll have your cock out, jacking along to their every move, ready to cream with the Dream Team.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dream team

Kinky angels pt.1
f4aab63fcbca75b2b5e73e63f60228e4.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Kevin Warhol, Harris Hilton, Jaco Van Sant, Manuel Rios, Sean Davis (II)

Kinky Angels is the ultimate uber-twink collection. Fresh, sexy and uninhibited, watch as the youngest generation of Bel Ami models make their debut in Kinky Angels Part 1. From George Duroy's notes: "One day in May last year, Kevin appeared on my doorstep. Off his right hand hung a duffle bag. On his back he carried a brimming rucksack out of which poked his favorite pair of teddy bear slippers. With a soccer ball under his left arm and lunch sack in hand he beamed "Good morning, Mr. George. Would it would be okay if I stayed with you for a while?" Thus far, "a while" has been a year. Kevin now shares a floor with Luke Hamill, who periodically grumbles that more socks than usual have gone "missing," and gives my housekeeper yet another mouth to feed and requests to attend to. Thus, any account of Kevin Warhol I could write is doomed to partiality. Kevin is a part of my life and household.

Duration: 2:04:25
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1849kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kinky angels pt.1

Spunk junkies
b00bc89e44ea7c57fad55881e6a4265e.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Jeremy Oliver, Daniel McMahon, Ryan Ryder, Dean Santiago, Elliot Cross, Glen Dean, Etienne Gray, J.T. Lee, Cooper Jameson, Alex Cross, Fyerfli, Orion Cross, Luke Cross
Genres: Anal, oral, cumshot, bareback

This video delivers exactly what it promises: Tons of hot studs who are addicted to spunk. Etienne Gray and Cooper Jame get things started off the right way. I knew immediately from the way Cooper sucked dick that he was going to be an insatiable bottom. There is nothing hotter than when two dudes suck face before they fuck. So, watching Cooper and Etienne make out, suck cock, and rim each other had me close to busting my nut before they even started fucking.

Duration: 1:51:21
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Spunk junkies

Skin on skin pt.4
e7c7b90af2fa34f4d43698f9d7453d93.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bel Ami

"Few pleasures on earth compare to the sensation of skin on skin lovemaking. No one knows this better than Bel Ami. Studly beauties Gaelan Binoche, Dario Dolce, Phillipe Gaudin, Julien Hussey, Jim Kerouac, Alex Orioli and their buddies are ready for a fourth round of bareback sensual delights. Join them on this erotic adventure."

Duration: 1:49:52
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2115kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Skin on skin pt.4

Trouvions
e4f209c7c3a6bb12fa6aace6175a9966.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Clair Production
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex

This film will take you to the military universe ... hairstylist, classroom, jail dormitary, training, fatigue .... Some young and shy conscripts have a very difficult enlistment with their barrack-room buddies. They are subject to humiliations from them and be the underdogs of all the platoon. Strong points: scene with 2,3,5 boys, more than 20 cm long cocks, taking of a young conscript's virginity by a 24 cm long dick, fingers in the ass, greedy blow jobs, ass eating and a lot of sensuality are waiting for you! Golden shower: 8 boys are pissing on a conscript. Dormitary: four boys will fuck a young one.

Duration: 1:51:27
Video: 448x336, DivX 5, 782kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Trouvions

Bottoms up
402311b96ca5a20e1a41e1d7eead2fc1.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Naughtyboyz Amateur Videos
Cast: Tyler, Derek
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Toy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots

Welt let me Introduce Tyler! He is a very cute and hot I8yo college boy who is about the most dominate bottom boy I have ever met! I start off kinde easy with him just talking some about what he gets into... But he is ready to get naked and Fuck! He tells me he wants to get on and ride, so I roll over and he starts riding my rod like it has never been rode before!! This boy definitely knows how to bottom! After fucking him good and steady, he yells out a scream and shoots his boyjizz ll over my stomach! I was in ecstasy just watching him ride me and filled up the rubber up his ss! All I can say is I want this boy back in some other videos soon! For sweet innocent looks, he sure knows how to have Fun! Next up is Hot Naughtyboy Derek! Derek is into being dominated and even showed up with handcuffs ready 2 get fucked good! It didn't take long for him to get me rock hard and pre-cumming on his lips. his guy definitely knows how to suck some cock! With his hot mouth working my cock, it didn't take anytime for me to shoot a Big Load of Sperm all down his throat and all over his mouth. After he washes my jizz off his face he Is ready to get his ass primed good! I got him on his stomach, legs spread out good for you to see and plow him deep! Finally I couldn't take It anymore and pull out and shoot like 10 Hot Squirts of Jizz ll over his ass and hole! I make sure he spreads open wide for me to make sure he gets creamed good!! His hole was like a vacuum and is throbbing and sucking up my load and oven squirts it back out his ass! We got some excellent shots throughout this entire video and I'm sure your going to get off with me watching these boyz! (71 minutes)

Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 720x540, XviD, 2435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bottoms up

Back