Gay Full Movies!

Bareback Dreams
b00ffc19ed4734dc54e69e1fdfa0dad4.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Raw Entry Club
Cast: Shemin, Sebastian DeLong, Tommy Beran Billy Brown, Jacky Jacke, Dylen, Valentino, Niki Coolio, Patrick and Richter.
Genres: Teens, european boys, bareback ,outdoors action

Put a hot group of gorgeouse young, big-dick muscled studs together and you're guaranteed hot sweaty sex. These guys suck cok deep plow hard, eat ass, and shoot huge facial loads.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1315kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Bareback Dreams

Big As They Come vol.3
b75b49d52c37ae4729b176b39c34fa1a.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Jocks
Cast: Matt Majors, Jason Branch, Jeremy Jordan, Nick Young, Spike, Eric Hart, Scott Matthews, Johnny Brosnan, Chad Johnson, Mark Rockwell, Joe Yong
Genres: Big Dick, Muscles, Jocks, Oral, Anal, Safe Sex

Auto mechanics Matt Majors, Eric Hart, and Scott Matthews take a break from their routine chores for a three-way tune-up of an erotic variety - running their own machinery through a battery of mutual warm-ups, lubrication and a final satisfying depressurization. Falcon Exclusive Johnny Brosnan will no doubt be a repeat customer after receiving some excellent service from muscled mechanics Ja Branch and Chad John. Together these powerhouses mutually test and fine-tune their respective fuel-injections systems until all three motors purr with a satisfied idle! Falcon Exclusive Jeremy Jordan eagerly meets the challenge presented by fellow exclusive Joe Young and Nick Young when they unveil their thick, hard cocks. The eager episode of deep-throat action evolves into a gasket blowing three-way that brings new meaning to the term, "overheated!" Meanwhile, Matt Majors is joined by Spike and Mark Rockwell for another interlude of masculine play. The three men exchange oral affections before engaging in a serious session of fucking which cools and dissolves as the participants spill over in satisfaction.

Duration: 1:06:58
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 899kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 600.0 MB
Download Big As They Come vol.3

Gridiron Gang Bang
5da0a77512b3be6023545810ef4ee115.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Cameron Adams, Cameron Marshall, Dayton O'Connor, Jeremy Bilding, Johnny Hazzard, Josh Griffin, Mitchell Rock, Spencer Whitman, Vance Winter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Uniforms: Sports Gear, Shower Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Lockerroom Sex, Rimming, Tattoos

When towel boy Vance Winter spends a little too long taking in the view of the locker room, the team bends him over and gives his ass a workout. Watch Vance get gang banged by the entire football team including C1R Exclusives Cameron Marshall, Johnny Hazzard, Jeremy Bilding & Mitchell Rock, Josh Griffin, Cameron Adams, Dayton O'Connor and introducing Spencer Whitman.

Duration: 1:39:13
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1238kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.5 MB
Download Gridiron Gang Bang

Sexy Soldiers Loves Deep Anal
a26bba55190a21cedab52ca687b2f7c7.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Ken, Cole, Damien, Doc
Genres: Gonzo, Oral, Anal, Duet, Trio, Bareback
Video language: English

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have "no idea who owns this company...they just pay me to corrupt people." Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a . When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like "no" I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing' in the background with me and the beat moves on.

Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 895.8 MB
Download Sexy Soldiers Loves Deep Anal

Rear Admiral vol.2
508f40c394d42b5f3008980bd5b2bd1c.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Domenic, Damien, Cole, Spencer, Chaz
Genres: Dildo, Big Cocks, Tatoo, Cumshot

Rear Admiral 2 will go down as one of our hottest of this year as it follows Behind the Line 2 and with some extra hot stuff. If you thought seeing Brock get deflowered was hot, you're gonna really blow a gasket when you see what we've managed to do in Rear Admiral 2.

Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1168kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 907.1 MB
Download Rear Admiral vol.2

Sea, Sex... And Sun
7f5190bb931ffe92b2b9dd6f03cb9f6c.jpg

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Clair Video Productions
Cast: George Vidanov, Janos Volt and other
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex

For his first journey to the beautiful Southern cost of France, Mitchi, 25, plans to find him some nice and hot young men ... One day, he gets a ride from just the type of man he's been looking for: handsome, sensual, and full of good sex ideas ... Submissions, big cocks, intensive fuck, huge cumshots, beautiful settings. De-li-cious! Enjoy!!

Duration: 1:37:09
Video: 416x304, DivX 5, 876kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 683.0 MB
Download Sea, Sex... And Sun

Backroom Pool Table Orgy
e61d56148929ec6760f5c1a47427ef26.jpg

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com

Four athletically built young masculine men play pool (note the pool table name) then check out the 'back room', a room where gay hardcore sex usually goes down. They pair up to suck cock. The studly pair closest to camera are the hotest, simply because their bodies are the best - lovely tanned torso and real handsome face on one and chiselled muscles and big cock on the other. Reaching climax first, our muscle man unleashes a few streams of cum onto his begging partner's face and chest as he's down on his knees to take the sweet load. This scene was only a warm up and although the boys are very nice eye candy, I can't wait till they take it XXX with a fuck next.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 259.7 MB
Download Backroom Pool Table Orgy

A Muscle Explosion
7ff4ea5394e64216c9759a35632de38e.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Big Blue Productions
Cast: Jim Slade, Tony Cage, Trey Rexx, Jeremy Jordan, Tony Valentino, Flex-Deon Blake, Dan Packin, Stefan Milos, Jay Poison
Genres: gay, condom sex, anal sex, oral sex

Buff bulging muscle hunks are all the rage in this sporty dude flick featuring massive bodybuilders with truly big guns, all competing in a bodybuilding contest known as The Matrixxx. It's a competition the scheming Jim Slade is determined to win - no matter how.
With thick cocks and beefy booties as big as their bodies, these gym-built hunks slurp and suck and lick and fuck all over the place: inclined bench presses, in the boxing ring, even bent over the judge's desk, while the judge is incognito in a ski mask.

It's not exclusively muscle-hunks, however, as lithe Jeremy Jordan pops up as a delivery boy who gets pulled into a spinning fuck and suck with shaved and buff Tony Cage. It's a nice respite from all the bulging beefcake; Jordan even performs an acrobatic sit-and-spin that no bulky lug could ever accomplish as smoothly.

Later, our determined hunk Slade drops to his knees for two gigantic black guys who take turns plowing his throat and his hole with their dark anaconda trouser snakes. This escalates to a slamming double-fuck in which intrepid Slade takes those two huge chocolate cocks up his bum at the same time, then receives their dual spurt of cream right on his kisser.

Anyone who doubts the role a good warm protein shake plays in the ongoing development of a muscle-bound hunk ought to be convinced by the climax: judging by the way Slade receives and slurps up three thick loads herein, bodybuilders can't get along without a daily infusion of man cream.

Though condoms are used throughout for the buggery, there's no denying the risque factor of the several in-Slade's-mouth oral cumshots. This naughtiness makes up for the lack of frills, and should readily satisfy fans with a taste for beefcake. The DVD includes a brief behind-the-hardons making-of featurette and a slide show gallery.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 987kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 489.5 MB
Download A Muscle Explosion

Happy Birthday Bruce
908b42bbaa862f6a7a59d61021b0340b.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Tonny, Urix, Gunar, Blondy, Freeman, Starx, Marco, Bruce, Mishel and Alex
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex

Two buddies are remembering the fun they had at a friend's birthday party. Lots of fucking and sucking went on, and the one tells the other that he sucked very well. When asked, he gives a demonstration of his sucking ability to his friend. A third guyes and joins them for a hot three-way. Condoms are used for the fucking, but when they cum they shoot their loads on the guy's face? and he sucks the rest out of their hard dicks. Then we are invited to Bruce's surprise birthday party where nine guys start off dancing and stripping then get into some hot sucking and fucking. Five guys line up together and fuck. It's a five-way sandwich! All nine guys shoot their loads on Bruce's face before he sucks the rest out of their hard dicks and Bruce wants more. There is a close-up of Bruce's cum soaked face and mouth. They all speak English, so there are no subtitles. This is a hot video and rmended for those who like very young looking models.

Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1072kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.8 MB
Download Happy Birthday Bruce

Bareback Recruits vol.3 Toppin' Cody
626803c3bcda7f836bd89e07dd645cdf.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Cole, Kody, Shane, Cheyenne
Genres: Military, Oral, Anal, group

Do not miss as Kody takes on his first fucking ever for Active Duty. Not only does he take Shane's cock, he bites the bullet and takes Cole's king-sized monster as well.

Duration: 51:23
Video: 512x352, XviD, 881kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 502.1 MB
Download Bareback Recruits vol.3 Toppin' Cody

Back