Gay Guys Humiliation - BDSM, Bondage, Spanking.

Toby8-l - Relentlessly impaled deeply by a fucking machine
183cc61a4ec0fdeb7630842fa60448e9.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore,flogging
Video language: English

Small and tight, sporty tough guy Toby is the perfect specimen of a young straight, ripe for total degradation and humiliation. All of it on film. This is Systematic torment that takes a young lad in the prime of his life, on a journey way past his limits. Watch as Toby experiences one anguish after another, layer upon layer of distress, until it becomes too much. And still it goes on. His precious private parts, which should be fucking his girlfriend, instead become the playthings of a shameless gay sadist. Toby's arms are held so far back behind him that his shoulders virtually dislocate in agony. Drool gushes from his gagged mouth like a waterfall. Bent double with his sensitive nipples attached to his toes, there is absolutely nothing the hetero can do when the fucking machine is inserted into his tight youthful anus. The lad's muffled cries fall on deaf ears as Adrian instead increases his suffering by tying his nips even closer to his toes causing Toby to bend over in a virtually

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2453kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 286.3 MB
Download Toby8-l - Relentlessly impaled deeply by a fucking machine

Toby1-l - Young yob is knocked out, bound spread-eagled, clothes sliced to rags
af15995add75e70789b10bd115df3b17.jpg

It's 3pm, on one of London's grimmest industrial estates. The area is notorious for trouble, with gangs of tough young thugs hanging around on every street corner. These bored yobs gather in packs, peering out from under caps and hoods, ready to mug any sucker who looks like easy prey.

But Dave and I are prepared for anything. We wander the streets with a map, feigning confusion as we spot some rough looking lads eyeing us up from behind a wall.
One of the boys breaks away from his mates, strides towards us, a blade in his hand. There's shouting. We back away, and the boy comes closer... his eyes wide and young below his low-slung hat.

We drop our wallets on the ground, and the stupid lad falls for the trick, bending to pick it up. Dave strikes instantly, slamming his fist into the boy, knocking him out and throwing him to the ground. I swiftly tie him up and drag him into a warehouse. Dave takes care of the remaining thug, since their cowardly pal has long since legged it.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2944kbps

File size: 420.8 MB
Download Toby1-l - Young yob is knocked out, bound spread-eagled, clothes sliced to rags

Terry2-l - Nipple clamped, CBT ties and pegs, roped by the neck and choked
31d84ce3cec57044d46da0fe1864b4f6.jpg

Terry's feeling pretty fucking stupid right now. Why was he such an idiot to come in here alone? Smacked around and subdued, he sits silently brooding as I rope him to the chair, only sputtering out the odd reply to my when I slap and goad him.

I layer the torments one by one - first tying a rope around his neck, then adding painful nipple clamps to his already tender tits. Next, I begin tying up his cock and nuts, which gets more and more cruel as I pull the knots tighter, seperating out his testicles into swollen little balls of pain.
Once I have Terry gasping and writhing under this nasty predicament bondage, I gleefully clip on a few pegs to the turgid, strained flesh of Terry's cock and balls, the tight localised pinches compounding the agony he now feels, unable to move even an inch to escape any of it.

But when I attach Terry's neck rope up to a ceiling beam, it seems he's actually about to cry. The powerful psychological and physical torment only gets worse as I pour several bags of sugar into a bucket, which I hang off the neck rope. With his neck already strained, Terry chokes and yelps, going redder by the second as the weight increases. He has no control over what I put in the bucket... and there's a lot of very heavy objects in this studio.

But luckily for Terry, I have other plans - namely breaking in his virgin arsehole. I grab a stick mounted dildo and plunge it into his arse, his hole readily accessible through my specially customised chair. Terry can't even breathe enough to scream as the large cock stretches his untrained, tight sphincter, making his arsehole burn with pain. I don't give a shit about this straight cunt's agony though - and all Terry can do is gasp out little chokes of suffering, so I keep fucking him in and out, in and out with the dildo, going harder and faster until his arse is fully opened up.

Now his backside is trained to take a cock, it's time to teach this twat how to give blowjobs. With the first dildo safely wedged in his anus, I thrust another dildo down Terry's throat, order him to suck it, no teeth, wrapping his pretty straight lips around it. I use his nipple clamps as extra motivation for Terry to do a good job.
The sight of the straight lad made to suck a plastic cock makes my own dick rigid, at the thought of the blowjob I'm going to make him give me later. Meanwhile, Terry, already breathless from his neck rope, has to endure me shoving the dildo all the way to the back of his throat, making him gag, choking on the copious amounts of drool from his crash course in deepthroating. Finally, I whip out my dick and piss all over the sweating, panting boy, giving him a refreshing shower. And that's about as nice as I'm ever going to be to this arrogant straight twat.

Duration: 13:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2162kbps

File size: 224.0 MB
Download Terry2-l - Nipple clamped, CBT ties and pegs, roped by the neck and choked

Terry1-l - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged, then stripped
76f048fa34c84b3ea9d96b1d1c8bdf65.jpg

I knew the gullible wannabe model would turn up at my warehouse, his craving for cash and fame over-riding his common sense - namely, not to go alone into an unfamiliar private location with a stranger.

When Terry sees my cheap photography props, the dumb lad is easily convinced my 'model scouting' is legit, as I run him through a few ego-fluffing basic poses. And luckily for me, Terry is all beauty, no brains. I easily segue from snapping portraits, to "posing with some rope". The stupid lad lets me tie his wrists up, convinced by my offhand assurances that it's "all the rage in Paris."

With Terry posing on his knees, no doubt imagining himself the noble object of lust to a hundred women, I approach from behind and slip a ballgag into his mouth before he can even protest. My dick hardens as his face betrays his worry - he's no longer feeling like he's in control of events. When I insist on tying his arms above his head, it's obvious his comfort zone is entirely breached. I turn on him. I rub my throbbing cock against Terry's body, groping him through his clothes, slapping him when he attempts to yell for help through his gag.

I yank his pants down, tear his shirt open and right off his body. Terry's cock is huge, and I greedily reach out and grab it, stretching his balls, sniffing his heady masculine scent. As Terry struggles and screams into his gag, to no avail, I yank open his tight arse cheeks, and expose his pristine straight arsehole - my prying fingers working their way into his crack, the first man to touch him in such an invasive way.

The sight of Terry's naked body is driving me wild. I grab a flogger and thrash him over and over again, my dick stiffening at the streaks of red appearing up and down his perfect body. Whipping him front and back, his chest, his arse, his abs and his shoulders all get a taste of the lash, making him an attractive glowing shade of pink.

After cruelly slapping and pinching his firm tits, I clamp the cunt's sensitive, reddened nipples, I am beyond horny. This straight cunt is all mine, and I'm going to enjoy his body in deliciously humiliating ways. I begin by making him endure a snog through the ballgag, my tented crotch pressed up against his naked body. Terry's disgust at this intimate violation is satisfyingly evident on his face, and he thinks that's as bad as it gets... until I begin wanking him off.

To have another man get his dick hard and jerk him off against his will is probably one of this heterosexual stud's worst nightmares. His prick responds nicely to the relentless stimulation, and despite the added trauma of my invasive kisses and cuddles, he's soon panting as I beat him off, his cock growing larger and larger as he involuntarily gets closer to climax. Finally, he squirts, his hot cum shooting across the room, leaving the head of his cock slimy with juices. I pull out the gag and thrust my semen covered fingers into Terry's mouth, making him choke in revulsion, then continue to torment his sensitive cock head, my fingers around it and slapping it hard, making him writhe in agony.

Perhaps Terry thinks I've finished with him now. But for a boy this beautiful, it would be a waste to stop here. This is just the beginning.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1990kbps

File size: 452.6 MB
Download Terry1-l - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged, then stripped

Terry3-l - Strung up, weighted nipple clamps
fc654ecf7b260854485b35655fb2fe80.jpg

Red marks spread over Terry's creamy skin as I beat his chest and arse with a painful knotted flogger, laughing as he uselessly tries to reach the button to winch himself down. But with his wrists tightly secured to a spreader pole, he's helpless to do anything more than spit curses at me as I lash him over and over again.

The straight boy's nipples are in agony after my last session, so after viciously twisting them, I attach a pair of brutal weighted clamps, which swing heavily from Terry's tender nubs, making him scream and gasp into his ball gag. I continue to flog the miserable lad, enjoying the way all his writhing around makes one of the clamps fall off, giving me an excuse to put it on even tighter.

But all this pain is just an appetiser for me. After clipping some pegs onto Terry's nuts, I use the winch to lift the struggling cunt right off his feet. Now there's absolutely no escape for the whimpering straight boy. I can do literally whatever I like to him.

I clip a pair of metal clamps onto Terry's delicate foreskin, yank his feet up close to his genitals, and sadistically tie his toes to each of the cock clips. Terry sways in the air, howling in fear and protest at this painful new development.
The muscular man has the upper body strength to hold himself up, hanging from the bar, but not indefinitely - and he certainly doesn't have what it takes to avoid hurting his cock as he desperately tries to hold his big long legs in this cramped new position.

But I don't intend to leave Terry's fate entirely up to him. I take a riding crop to his nicely exposed arse, beautifully vulnerable without his legs to fold up and protect him, or any ability to turn away. I thrash the shit out of the screaming man, laying on layer upon layer of welts as my deceptively vicious whip turns his smooth arsecheeks into a tender canvas of bruises.

The aim of the game is to make the sobbing lad yank off his cock clips - Terry is obviously frantic with fear at the prospect of practically ripping off his own foreskin, but as he sweats and pants with exhaustion from the hanging and the beating, it is clearly dawning on him that total agony will be inevitable.

But despite whipping the bastard's arse with my full strength, he somehow manages to hold still enough to retain the clamps. However, I always win. I shove my fingers deep into Terry's arsehole and ram in and out of his clenched, sore anus, faster and faster into his guts, hard enough to make the oh-so-tough straight man scream and beg at the top of his lungs.
Finally, in desperation, Terry yanks off the cock clips, wailing in distress, the suffering of his precious dick suddenly coming to the forefront of the multiple layers of torment. I win. To celebrate my victory, I take a flogger and beat Terry until he screams for mercy.

When I finally let Terry down, his legs give way from underneath him. Unzipping my trousers, I order him to open his mouth and swallow my piss. "Please... please don't..." is the only protest Terry manages, his burning arse and jelly-like, trembling muscles reminding him he has absolutely no choice in the matter. The straight man's face contorts in revulsion as my stinking piss pours into his mouth, down his throat, all over his face. This is the most humiliating, distressing moment of the young man's entire life, and he will never forget it.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1889kbps

File size: 268.8 MB
Download Terry3-l - Strung up, weighted nipple clamps

Wayne6-l - Locked in stocks, made to worship men's feet, arse flogged, bondage
ffad5df1f8ee7a1c872a5a2652f77a7f.jpg

Muscular stud Wayne clings to his macho pride so he's locked in the stocks wearing only his tight white pants to humble him. Even with the bad men standing over him authoritatively while he's completely vulnerable he still mouths off to them. Such insolence must be corrected to teach this straight dickhead his true place. His exposed arse is given a severe flogging until he obediently licks a man's dirty trainers. Wayne still thrashes around too much so the men hook his nose and connect it to a clamp over his foreskin so he can't move at all without giving himself very acute cock-aching pain. Not even this can melt his stupid stubborn hetero man's willpower. He's fucked up the arse with a buzzing vibrator until his arsehole is dripping wet. Wayne visibly trembles with the strain receiving the most intense and shaming workout of his life. That sloppy arsehole is too tempting so Adrian whips down his trousers to screw him long and hard making him groan in pain. Wayne is ordered to continue worshiping his captor's shoes and lap up stinking hot piss from a bowl while being mercilessly done up the rear.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2269kbps

File size: 252.3 MB
Download Wayne6-l - Locked in stocks, made to worship men's feet, arse flogged, bondage

Petr Haban Spanking (2014)
4eec2f8420c4896d8bafb3d5e769b9b2.jpg

Studio: Str8hell.com

Petr Haban came in for a spanking. He is joined by Borek Sokol as he sits twirling a ball. Borek attacks him pulling his shorts down and spanking his ass. Petr shouts out as the hand lands of his hairy ass. Borek continues spanking and pulls Petr over, legs up so that hairy ass is on full display.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 401.0 MB
Download Petr Haban Spanking (2014)

Cat's Cradle
e2ab9b0a49d5b55d12a0f066945e4390.jpg

Genres: Vintage, BDSM, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bondage, Fetish, Domination, Blowjob

Cougar Cash is often followed home by an adoring lad, but his problem is finding one who can hang with his tough love. Newcomer Angel is determined to take everything Cougar can dish out. Together there is no hiding the smoldering passion. Non-stop bondage and discipline is the price the lad must pay.

Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 570.3 MB
Download Cat's Cradle

Wayne5-l - Tied with his arms and legs spread, psychologically teased
7c0dd92761498086e36c5783fd56bac8.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

It's hard enough fit young straight man Wayne to be groped and sexually used by pervy men. Adrian makes it all the more agonizing by having the ropes to untie himself just out of reach. He's groped all over by the men making his skin crawl. Since he can't appreciate being manhandled a string of pegs are attached to his body. He knows that if they are ripped from his body it will be absolute agony. The knowledge that this will happen at any second makes this macho hetero tremble with fear. His body is oiled up to show it off to the best effect. Dave lashes his back and arse till he's shaking helplessly and begging for mercy. He's so mentally and physically broken that he makes himself kiss another man with tongues to give himself some reprieve. Adrian manipulates his cock till it's stiff and the fucker is desperate to cum. Right on the point of his orgasm Dave tears the pegs from his body giving Wayne the most intense feeling of pleasure/pain he's ever experienced.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2137kbps

File size: 243.1 MB
Download Wayne5-l - Tied with his arms and legs spread, psychologically teased

Wayne4-l - Strapped to a bench, arse flogged, relentlessly spanked
22b2203daeaccbf0914ec8365ced56e3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Tough hetero Wayne is a mouthy cunt. He viciously swears and shows a shocking degree of disrespect. With his smooth firm arse pointed in the air he gets a firm spanking that leaves a handprint on his pale cheek. While his insolence continues he gets a lashing which makes him buck against his restraints. His filthy words are replaced by cries and whimpers. He's instructed to beg to wank his captors who won't be satisfied until his pleas to give us pleasure are totally sincere. His arse is given a merciless beating until large welts appear. With his hands full of dick he still mouths off so Adrian fills his filthy hole with a big fat dildo. To keep him quiet Dave demands that his hard cock be orally serviced. Once he's finally been psychologically broken and physically exhausted this straight man is turned into the cock and arse whore he was born to be

Duration: 17:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1782kbps

File size: 242.1 MB
Download Wayne4-l - Strapped to a bench, arse flogged, relentlessly spanked

Back