Gay hot amzing video - Teen boy like fuck by big cock

Auto Erotic - pt 2

8c2671dd0056f81cedd4d0c0a9a69195.jpg

Release Year: 2014

Cast: Boomer Banks,Sean Zevran

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Muscle, Straight, Cumshot

Video language: English

Boomer Banks and Sean Zevran are lip locked and hard cocked. Boomer's dick is the biggest you've ever seen, but its Sean's huge meat that Boomer wants to suck on. Boomer doesn't neglect an inch of Sean's boner, and Sean crams Boomer's monster cock down his throat. When Sean switches from blow job to rim job, Boomer's knees go weak, and he clings to the open door of the convertible Mustang for support. Sean's hot tongue lubes Boomer's hole with slick spit, and Boomer leans back to allow Sean's tongue even further penetration. As Boomer--the monster-cocked top of the century--moans and shouts with pleasure, the thought of getting fucked by a cock almost as big as his own becomes irresistible. For the first time on film, Sean penetrates Boomer's hole with his raging erection. Abs rippling, Sean positions Boomer at the perfect angle for deep doggy style fucking. Boomer growls with pleasure and strokes his massive cock as Sean pounds deep and hard. Just when it looks like Boomer's close to cumming, they flip! Boomer goes from bottom mode to power top mode, and Sean arches his back to get Boomer's cock all the way inside. Standing over Sean's face, Boomer strokes his gargantuan cock until his load shoots across Sean's neck, and Sean jerks out ropes of cum onto his bristling abs.

Format: mp4

Duration: 23:54

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps

Audio: 148kbps

File size: 847.5 MB

Download Auto Erotic - pt 2

Valencio, Xapote

d607398f6056d7ac71e587b7e1d3fbb6.jpg

Studio: MachoFucker

the Bottom boy is nothing but the piece of flesh that is needed to empty their ever-charged balls.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 13:55

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

Audio: 375kbps

File size: 536.7 MB

Download Valencio, Xapote

Antonio Drake And Kaden Alexander (2015)

98ad025449dc0639873021623147404a.jpg

David Hardy has been mentally preparing himself for this scene with Paul Canon and he knows it's going to be a challenge for him to take Paul's notoriously huge cock, but he doesn't back down as they get things started with some kisses. They stroke each other's dicks as they make out until Paul can't contain his thirst for some precum as he goes down on David, sucking on that sweet cock and massaging his balls.

Duration: 22:11

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps

Audio: 153kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Antonio Drake And Kaden Alexander (2015)

Milo Fisher and Connor Chesney

9013e753ba3838f14e26f0aa85c2737a.jpg

Release Year: 2015

Cast: Milo Fisher and Connor Chesney

Genres: Jocks,Young Men,Muscle,Oral,Blowjob,Anal Sex,Bareback,Cum Shots,Tattoos

For the grand finale they both shot their loads on Milo's chest leaving no dry spot on it. Now that's the way to celebrate a birthday!

Duration: 20:28

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2182kbps

Audio: 93kbps

File size: 341.9 MB

Download Milo Fisher and Connor Chesney

Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero

218491591b10bb0b6153b4f592cdc90a.jpg

Release Year: 2012

Studio: CockyBoys

Cast: Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Muscles

It all started with a photograph I found -- a young bottom is kneeling on all fours, his hands bound behind his back by leather straps, his ass perched high in the air, his head turned around to face us as if he's waiting, craving, wondering when he's getting fucked... hard. (See the photo here.)

We all have fantasies, but rarely do we pursue them. Is that because we're too busy dealing with the truth or because we're afraid the reality won't match up to the perfection we're anticipating? Maybe we're even embarrassed of our thoughts because they're so removed from our supposedly real lives, but there comes a point when fantasy and reality must come to a head.

Duration: 15:04

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Gabriel Clark & Anthony Romero

Twink Fetish Club

bb558e9e01cfd183382f8cb0e90b7090.jpg

Studio: Staxus & Abused

Genres: Fisting,Double Penetration,European 18-22, Young Studs, Fuck & Suck,High Definition,Toys,Tattoos,Bondage,Anal Toys

Some boys are square and to experiment - but that's not something that can be said about this bunch of kinky young things. Fact is, the likes of Paul Walker, Billy Rubens and Aaron Aurora are only too willing and eager to try something different once in a while, be it fucking around in a sling, getting fisted, playing with sex-toys or banging their mate whilst he's wearing a leash! They may look all sweetness and light to their grannies back home, but when it comes to their more private moments they're just a gang of mindless pervs!

Duration: 1:27:19

Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps

Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Twink Fetish Club

Yuri Gets Every Raw Inch Of Reed's Attention

c5c564be1e5dbc632d3f54d8df06f50a.jpg

Cast: Jace Reed, Yuri Adamov

Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Chasing Yuri Adamov around and about in the local park and thrusting several water-bombs in his direction may be fun - it sure is fun to watch!

- but for Jace Reed the real pleasure in the hunt is what comes afterwards when the two lads find themselves back in the privacy of home, where a thrusting of a very different order can take place!

Not that Reed takes such direct advantage of Adamov's sweet-natured vulnerability when the lads are first seated together on the sofa.

Duration: 31:14

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Yuri Gets Every Raw Inch Of Reed's Attention

Devin Draz Massages Jake Cruise

5b281fc1d376201891dd078778457f0d.jpg

Release Year: 2011

Studio: JakeCruise.com

Cast: Devin Draz, Jake Cruise

If the first few seconds of this scene look familiar, your eyes aren't fooling you. The video of me massaging Devin Draz proved incredibly popular with our members. What you haven't seen is what happened AFTER I brought Devin to a climax. As happy as that ending was, my situation got even better when Devin said he'd enjoyed the rubdown so much he wanted to give ME a massage! He oiled up my back and shoulders and expertly worked the tired muscles. His hands slid down to my low back and legs before a greased up finger began to probe my ass. At the halfway point I flipped over and it was hard to miss my hard-on. I was in as Devin's strong fingers hit all the key spots but looking at that hot body took me out of the "relax mode." I started rubbing his ass and he got onto the table, our two oily bodies grinding away. Devin straddled my face as he jacked me off, then passed me my cock just before I shot my load.

Duration: 2:00

Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 978kbps

Audio: 46kbps

File size: 15.1 MB

Download Devin Draz Massages Jake Cruise

Back