> Gay Movies - Only the newest and best full-length!

Dark Alley Media Cum Dump Hotel
44b348d9c196728afb54dae1c0714798.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Alex Martin, Dani, Fred Mayer, Jamal
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Rough Sex, Bareback, Toys, Food, Swallowing

Are you tired and overworked? Need a vacation? In German stud Lars Svenson's Raw Rider Studios' debut,"Cum Dump hotel" is a full service hotel where there is always a bed for you.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:49
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1934kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dark Alley Media Cum Dump Hotel

Filthy Boys
6de330ad03109e092ab3632147a5377a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Dennis Reed and more
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big dick, Young men, Twinks, No condom
Video language: English

Denis Reed heads a cast of ten hot, Filthy Boys as they jerk, suck and fuck each other to orgasmic oblivion. Fit, toned and horny as hell, these lads can't get enough of each other's smooth torsos and oversized cocks and are soon licking every inch of the flawless skin before heading south to engulf a twitching boner in their warm mouths. They take their time as they lick, kiss and tease the solid shaft before moving round to part peachy butt cheeks and tongue fucking the cute hole, making it good and wet to receive a fat dick - hard! Two hours of boy/boy debauchery that sees a multitude of creamy and satisfying cum shots!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:35
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Filthy Boys

Naval Force
198a1bbc9125c8283d73b71416f965a9.jpg

Embark upon an erotic voyage with fourteen lusty uncut studs intent on satisfying their sexual hunger.
On deck and below, these sailors really know how to raise a stiff mast and get those colors flying.

Duration: 1:30:43
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 740.5 MB

Download Naval Force

He made me do it
73b1ca100ee75d5fb7eaa726fd227141.jpg

These young men are really against being gay. Then one day an aggressive man came along, and involuntary made him suck his dick. At first he despised the fact that he was forced to deep throat. But then he wanted more, now he wanted it in his ass.

Duration: 1:08:22
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1161kbps

File size: 649.7 MB

Download He made me do it

Bareback Me Please
f670327c01dccabd115e3085cfe00606.jpg

These sexy hunks want you to Bareback them.....they will even beg.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:22
Video: 846x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2015kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bareback Me Please

Animus
e9cddab11d6ac8b78c282a43bd5d3b1e.jpg

Michael Amerika is hot, horny and hung - and in Fucking Amerika proves he's one of the hottest Euroboys ever. He loves slamming his big cock into other boy's tight holes and he likes to bend over and take as many dicks in his bubble butt as possible. Michaels' butter-wouldn't-melt smile and his perfect body are the things that make him so sought-after and idolised by so many. Michael is easily one of the most popular Euroboys ever - not only because of his cute young looks, huge schlong and pert arse, but also because he's very charming and absolutely fantastic at sex. His confessions and desires are revealed, his hole is stretched to the max, and his spunk is pumped and sprayed over as many boys as is possible. Now, for the first time ever, Euroboy brings together a collection of some of Amerika's finest moments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:24
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2124kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Animus

Navy Kings 2: Portholes
76c7ebf7239fecdcebc44897fd701c94.jpg

In the first part producer/director Csaba Borbely surveyed the sex lives of the men who work at sea and when they are on shore. Navy Kings 2: Portholes shows their sexual adventures at a beautiful stopover hotel, on the beautiful island of Santorini. He follows the sailors as they wind their way up the mountain from the waterfront and approach this pristine hotel nestled on a hillside.
The first glimpse inside shows the group gathered at the bar, right off an indoor swimming pool. From time to time, a small group breaks away for a sexual interlude in private. The first one consists of two sailors and two officers who head up the stairs to a room. With Ken Spencer and Benn Davis as the officers who lead the way and Tim Brensen and Daniel Paxton as the obedient sailors who follow them, the four stop suddenly on the staircase to get things going.
Back at the hotel bar, three other hot sailors - Rick Bauer, Fernando Nielsen and Paul Skeritt - break away and wander up to a private sitting room for some fun of their own. Their clothes come off and they quickly form a cascade of cocksuckers, with Fernando exhibiting his sculptured shoulders, chest, and torso on top, muscular Rick in the middle, and Paul on the bottom.
Meanwhile, the others having wandered off, leaving hunky Fred Goldsmith, Dean Edwards and the bartender, Roberto Giorgio in conversation. Undaunted, they begin looking to get into a little action of their own.
Later, they are replaced at the bar by the three guys who were the focal point of the first film: Rick, Ray and Renato. Rick and Ray apologize to each other for being tired at home and seem to be back together as a couple, leaving Renato, who was the hot ass they fought over, out.

Duration: 1:36:50
Video: 656x448, XviD, 1372kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Navy Kings 2: Portholes

Beg For It
f2e417cc6e0008971da91c67e8759302.jpg

We all know that Bareback sex is the fucking horniest to watch!! 14 hot young guys shoot cum in this bareback fuck frenzy - enjoy!

Duration: 2:00:36
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1916kbps

Download Beg For It

Daddy Hunt 6 - Pantheon
0c5168426b80e2c56bf9856d0142bdbb.jpg

Daddy Hunt Volume Six: Frat Pack invites you into a fraternity house with four young studs who make a game out of seeing who can bed the hottest daddy. All of Pantheon's Daddy Hunt movies feature "boy on daddy" action.

Duration: 2:05:21
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Daddy Hunt 6 - Pantheon

Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks
898fdf6e7a81079b9e574a2b5daffb39.jpg

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:10:39
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks

Back