Gay Sex videos with Hot Fucking Guys and Men!

Harold Lopez Pounds Benjamin King
65f5baec6fd8d1ae8d8ef437d1527536.jpg

Cast: Harold Lopez, Benjamin King
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscles, Rimming
Video language: English

Benjamin King has such a fresh and handsome face. And don't forget about his killer smile-it will make any gay man weak in the knees. But you know what will make Benjamin himself weak in the knees? A sexy top as seductive as the jacked hunk Harold Lopez. Harold and Benjamin join Michael Lucas for an interview in the fashion of the "Bareback Auditions" series before getting to it. Benjamin King worships Harold Lopez's huge uncut cock with his mouth before getting hammered and pumped in the ass bareback!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harold Lopez Pounds Benjamin King

Next Door Originals - Bro Code - You Gotta Respect Dibs
b8fa9514050ad2c59222047414723704.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Next Door Originals
Cast: Alex Tanner, Jayden Marcos, Danny Parker
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, group, oral, reality, rimming, threesome

Jayden Marcos is getting along with Alex Tanner, but Jayden's roommate, Danny Parker, called dibs on him first. So what's Jayden supposed to do when he finds out Alex is into him?

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5481kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Next Door Originals - Bro Code - You Gotta Respect Dibs

Bare Buff Builders, Sc.1
87936540e7efe6967c91265798264a34.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Like many a gay man, favourite, Bjorn Nykvist, is a horny dreamer. For this aspiring builder-boy, however, it seems that dreams can always become a reality - something that becomes all too apparent when handsome stud, Rudy Stone, suddenly appears in the middle of a very sweaty workout. It's a total unbridled fantasy, of course - made all the more apparent by the fact that the newbie promptly abandons his exercises in favour of energetically smooching Nykvist's face off! - but who the fuck's complaining? Least of all when both lads quickly get their cocks out of their shorts and start feasting on all the rampant flesh on offer like hard work doesn't matter anymore.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 852.5 MB

Download Bare Buff Builders, Sc.1

SirPeeter - Ep. 8
965d35d6987d2ed35cc09f0feaa500d4.jpg

!3.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SirPeeter - Ep. 8

Helix Studios - My Hero
e1612a6885c3beeea213eb1d4c8b2458.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Alex Riley, Dallas Preston
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Bareback, Cut, Jock, Twink, Cum on Ass, ball play, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style, kissing, rimming

Dallas Preston needs a lift home; and, Alex Riley has a cock magnet of a ride, that's as hot as he is'A¦.. if that's even possible. The dark haired dick slinger puts the pedal to the medal, then puts Preston through the paces back at the house. The 2 hog hungry hotties can't even wait to get to the bedroom, and they lustily lay it right there, in the living room! After some steamy lick and suck, Riley pummels Preston's peach with slutty strength, utilizing every surface in the room, until they both explode like a couple of overheated hot rods!

Duration: 38:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Helix Studios - My Hero

Tonygenius69 & Shane
1a4a6214940c3d59127028489757e63d.jpg

!!!()!

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Tonygenius69 & Shane

Staxus International College, Ep.4
8c44dde841bfbede4d77c7a5fa6863b2.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Fresh-faced Trent Benz might surprise his mate, Kieron Zaks, when he walks into Kieron's bedroom unannounced, but it's Trent who's in for the bigger surprise when his pal unexpectedly kisses him - signalling the start of a terrific set-piece between two very horny young buddies who are both clearly gagging for cock.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

Download Staxus International College, Ep.4

Markin Wolf and Davi Bareback
fcb755b83adc44c0b9fb32877e5a0514.jpg

Horny tops want to go deep and their hungry bottoms are more than willing, and able, to take every inch they've got to give. Rocking sex at every turn with these greedy studs!

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3515kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 668.4 MB

Download Markin Wolf and Davi Bareback

Kendro Cums Back: Kendro & Blu Twink (720p,1080p)
cfe8c8ed226b49b7a78c3eb1de7bb58e.jpg

Cast: Kendro, Blu Twink
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Kendro, a dreamy Latino stud, makes his humble return and has some fun with Blu. The sweet guys waste no time getting to explore each other's bodies. Kendro is well-known in the community, and Blu can't wait to get his hands on him. The studs have fun kissing and caressing before Kendro takes Blu's hole. He fucks Blu hard until they both get to shoot their creamy loads.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Kendro Cums Back: Kendro & Blu Twink (720p,1080p)

Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip
c57f34f46abfa2cc70d59b4f61c8d89d.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Maxx Fitch and Andrew Collins
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Cum Eating, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut

Once he start licking Fitch fat cock he couldn't resist to ride it, without condoms he had the opportunity to feel it bareback and deep.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip

Twink Top - Freestyle
558f6da977db9874928657ade174d177.jpg

Studio: Twink Top

Coach Myles Landon has seen a lot of players over the years, but none of them have gotten him as excited as Austin Young. The young man is a genuinely skilled athlete, and his hairless body and taut muscles are mesmerizing. During practice, Coach Landon can barely stop staring at him, and when he walks into Austin's bedroom, he finds the younger man shirtless on his bed.
That's all the invitation Coach Landon needs to worship this perfect twink body. Making guttural noises deep in his throat as he rubs his hands over Austin's milky white skin, he can't get close enough to the younger man.
Austin simply lies back and lets himself be worshipped. He knows that he's irresistible to horny older men like Coach Landon, and truthfully, he bones up every time he catches the old man staring at him in public, trying to hide his hardon. Now he's more than happy to let Coach Landon get his fill.
Austin whimpers as Coach Landon rims his boy hole, and he moans as the older man teases him with just the tip of his dick. But then Austin has an idea.
"Actually," he says, stopping Coach Landon from penetrating him. "You always fuck me. I want to fuck you today."
"Do you think you can handle it?" Coach Landon asks.
"I think I can," comes the cocky boy's reply. "Turn around and ride me." Coach Landon obeys, whispering, "Oh fuck," as the hung twink's cock fills his muscular ass. Austin is exhilarated as he watches the beefy butt swallow his twink dick, and he loves hearing his coach moan while riding him. For his part, Coach Landon's dick would be thick and leaking even without his cock ring; he's never felt this hard before......

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 583.2 MB

Download Twink Top - Freestyle

KB-Mika Ayden & Kosta Viking
8bd350a0c0936886c0aa4563e715cced.jpg

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download KB-Mika Ayden & Kosta Viking

The Pink Lotus The Revenge Fuck Nolan Knox & Serg Shepard
37e7f5c071079945db339524e30b62a5.jpg

Studio: PeterFever

Nolan knows about Travis' cheating with another guy after the beach party, and two can play that game. As the resort states, "At The Pink Lotus we go to any lengths, depth, and thickness to service our guests." And opportunity knocks in the sexxxy person of bellboy Serg Shepard, sent by management to distract Nolan while the hotel figures out how to sneak a small urn they recovered back into his luggage unseen. Nolan invites Serg in and begins his carnal revenge on Travis for cheating. He leads Serg to a mirrored corner where every suck rimjob and screw is reflected back to an enticing double image view. Dutiful Serg drops to his knees and slobbers on the swelling pouch of Nolan's fancy designer briefs. Soon they are naked with Serg getting his ass eaten out, then fucked raw and natural by the horny Asian stud. Nolan's big cock has Serg panting and moaning in satisfaction as he braces against the wall and checks out their reflection. Finally he settles back with legs up and spread wide open on the bed as Nolan goes in for the final sprint to the splashy, creamy finish. Drizzles of lube and precum leak down Serg's crack as things heat up. Knowing he can't hold back, Serg straddles Nolan's thick tool and rides till his sticky wad spurts down his beating fist. As Nolan milks out his own load, Serg cranes his neck to catch the gleaming drops before they share a cummy kiss.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 912.7 MB

Download The Pink Lotus The Revenge Fuck Nolan Knox & Serg Shepard

RawFuckClub Blessed Bottom
436fb3a3c2967a3ce3070cc33673f8d7.jpg

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Blessed Boy, KOBY FALKS, Sam Brownell

Sizzling action with Blessed XBoy, Sam Brownell & Koby Falks! Our 'Blessed Bottom' adventure is too hot to handle!

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download RawFuckClub Blessed Bottom

Let Me Introduce Igor
8e1daf913e14427e139d1dac3239efd2.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

They might both be blond, but there's a distinct contrast in styles here as softly-spoken, long-haired new boy, Igor Salamon, gets teamed up with the somewhat more punchier Danny Jones; and suffice it to say you don't need to be Poirot to work out who's gonna be getting their arse pounded for our satisfaction. First off, however, there's more than enough cock to be worked orally, with both lads enjoying every inch of hard flesh that's on offer. Ultimately, however, young Igor can't wait to get a good doggy-style fucking; before riding Danny's dick like a bitch for all to see. No surprise then that the lad is soon squirting out a generous wad, leaving Danny the ultimate pleasure of splattering his team-mate with a sticky facial!

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Let Me Introduce Igor

HimerosTV - Spellbound
1835e34b4ac4a57e5f7ee913530f905a.jpg

A great number of men fantasize secretly about ; some as aggressors, and others as victims. We feel greatly confused by these fantasies. They make no sense to us on a conscious level, because no one wants to be truly harmed. However, in the symbolic world, to be forcefully "taken" by another might communicate a reassurance to one who believes he is profoundly unwanted. In fantasy, being forced might mean the opposite: that contrary to his fears, he is, indeed, so incredibly desired that another simply cannot help himself and will even employ force if necessary in order to have him.
Thus, fantasy states both the problem and the solution to our fears. We need to viscerally feel wanted. And perhaps in our daily lives, we have built up tremendous walls to others, unable to feel the want and potential for connection that is all around us. These walls may require a psychological force to come down. We carry the tools within us; we need only look deeply within ourselves and construct the lives that call us into greater expression.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 822.1 MB

Download HimerosTV - Spellbound

The Businessmen, Chapter 3: Transactions 720p
ba9e15546c67876e37d852d12c698a64.jpg

Cast: Sir Peter, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I know that I don't have nearly enough to cover what I owe Sir Peter for his company's assistance. And I know that it's important not to have anything outstanding with those you want to keep in your good graces. Having that much money made them feel untouchable, but it was the ones that felt untouchable who desired my touch the most. I've caught the way that these men eyeball me when discussing business, especially the transactions in which I am involved. It awakened in me that same carnal craving for sexual release that seemed to ignite in their gaze. It was something I could use to my advantage in this situation. They seem to enjoy demonstrating their power through their use of money, so naturally I understood money was very important to them. Sir Peter strikes me as the 'no bullshit' kind of executive: there was a sternness to his demeanor that gave off an air of authority. Based on the way he handled our business transactions, I could only begin to imagine how he might handle our sexual exchange. Not having the full amount in cash meant that I would need to fork over something else, a bonus tacked on to the payment to smooth things over. I've been so used to being passed around by men of power that it came as second nature to offer him my body as the bonus. I show off my naked frame for him, feeling his gaze glued to me. A rush of heat runs through me as I hear him move from behind his desk to stand closer.

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3132kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download The Businessmen, Chapter 3: Transactions 720p

OnlyFans - Danny Azcona and AJ Acques
4bb160faddfe41fca67e536c3593bc0b.jpg

This gaggle of hot tottie will make you want to cum again, and again and again!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans - Danny Azcona and AJ Acques

Back