Gay Unusual Abnormal videos Fresh collection

Henry and myself - MuscleDom Markle
8eb800309688957e4bafcf919b947846.jpg

This is what happens when you work overtime with a colleague who has a crush on you...
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4554kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henry and myself - MuscleDom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Henry Scene 2 - MuscleDom Demorest
ab51cb7e0d4f041afd7c54e948b84543.jpg

If you like hardcore sexual executives sucking and fucking, you'll love this video.
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4494kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henry Scene 2 - MuscleDom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Allen Edge Ystad
7547cc51a874e9ed32e16daef8e6f849.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Allen
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English
I thought I would let Kristopher have a chance at tying someone up in the Edge Chair. I think it is pretty obvious that both guys enjoyed themselves thoroughly! Kristopher just had to show off his deep throat skills on Allen's rather substantial cock!
Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A regular gaming day ends with my 3 straights friends using my cock Nunnelly
08a831cc8bdca795325deb1e6a4ea5eb.jpg

It seemed like another normal gaming day, I got together to play with my friends as usual.
I never suspected that in reality my secret, my deep passion, would be exposed, completely at their feet. There is no turning back.
"You're terrible" Says Justin (Benjamin), my blond and idiot friend who drives me crazy, indeed Dnero and Kaen don't stay behind, each of them upsets my hormones, but there is a huge problem with this ... They are straight -. -
That's right, I'm a Gaymer boy, with few gay friends, or actually few Gay friends who really like video games. That's why somehow or other I always end up together with straight guys and it's torture Especially for me, a foot lover. Thinking about Kaen's giant skater feet, Dnero or Justin's feet after training ufff. Maybe I should just put those fantasies aside. Always in each game meeting, I sit on the floor to play, that way I can see their feet when one of them takes off their sneakers to be more comfortable, or in summer to see their feet when they are wearing flipflops. In short, it is a strange behavior that I develops in one way or another to be closer to the ground, cause in that way I am closer to his feet.
Fighting games are my specialty, but not UFC, the truth is a game that distracts me a lot, when I play it I can only fantasize about the feet of the fighters, the feet of straight guys are my weakness. I have never understood why, but when I have sex with a gay boy, I only focus on penetrating him, I enjoy it a lot but his feet do not attract my attention, they are not a forbidden fruit of my perversions, not like the feet of those fighters, Thinking about being one of them and being the object for them to practice marking their kicks, of course not real, I am not excited by the idea of ??having a tooth blown off, but having the soles of a masculine man on my face ... or on my dick.
Duration: 59:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A regular gaming day ends with my 3 straights friends using my cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Footjob Office Kaen and Kent Str8CrushFeet FHD Bay Center
33bbdd0ba0a2c8b76396a3a80719682e.jpg

Imagine working in an office where some of your colleagues know of your dirty and sensual love for handsome men's feet. Kaen is one of this guys but don't worry he does not judge you or your other fetishist partner, indeed, he is happy to have you, he knows that you are an extremely fast and brilliant worker, you always finish everything quickly and effortlessly and as you have plenty of time he does a deal with you, you ease his workload by working for him and he pleases you with the pleasure and privilege of massaging and smelling his wonderful giant feet. You do not mind pleasing this beautiful and lazy teenager, you are only happy that at the end of the day, your milk ends up flowing in his beautiful giant soft and tasty soles. But not everything ends there, today he arrived with a friend ... It seems that you will have more work and double quotas of pleasure....
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Footjob Office Kaen and Kent Str8CrushFeet FHD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mo' Bigga' Butt Petange
287a2c57204f4b62efd29c021b88b6ff.jpg

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Plain Wrapped Video
Cast: Mark Anthony, Buck Hammer, Cory Jay, Steve Hood, Patrick O'Rourke
Genres: Anal Sex, Buttplay, Fisting, Group Sex, Hairy, Leather Fetish, Oral Sex, Rimming, Sex Toys, Tattoos
Plain Wrapped Superstar Cory Jay and Bad dy Buck Hammer are joined by chiseled Hot House Exclusive Mark Anthony and British assmaster Patrick O'Rourke to bring you Mo 'Bigga' Butt, part two of the classic series. These men push the art of anal manipulation to new levels with unforgettable butt play action like the now legendary Cory Jay pool ball scene!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2188kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mo' Bigga' Butt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latino Duo Chile and Cuba Dominating Together Master Scorpio Ft Dnero You Milmay
10f1023f2da9ec347317354436da9756.jpg

Scorpio is the first Latin American of our project to recruit a member from each country of Latin America. It is a Master with experience Prior to Str8crushfeet, so, he only showed up to record what he already does, he do not need any previous lession as some others guys who starting from 0 need.
Also Scorpio already knew us and he even liked our style, so I barely made the proposal to him, his answer was Yes !!
We are proud to have another naturally dominant man, You can also see that Scorpio Enjoy what he is doing.
The new slave does his best to keep up with his masters, licking their smelly feet and eating the ashes of Scorpio's cigarette (who apparently likes to use his slaves like an ashtray, we may see this more often thanks to him).
But being an ashtray is not enough ... Sometimes you must also be a seat ... What better than being the seat that holds the ass of two wonderfull guys how are Dnero and Scorpio?
This guy does not need an admission test, nor an evaluation, he is already str8crushfeet since he was born with that winning attitude.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latino Duo Chile and Cuba Dominating Together Master Scorpio Ft Dnero You
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Handy Men East Tawas
927358e139a7431c1ff4f2b2b2d4b50b.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Evan Matthews, Colin Steele, Mason Garet, Danny Parker, Geoffrey Paine, Jackson Lawless, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Big Dicks, Buttplay, Cumshot, Daddies, Dildos / Toys, Drill, Fisting, Group, Jockstrap, Rimming, Rosebud, Self-fisting, Tattoos, Uncut
These fist fanatics make constructive use of their free time in this XXX carpenter shop caper!
Duration: 1:57:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2254kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handy Men
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Owen Powers, Matt Wyld Gleneden Beach
3c267c25c4116010970b64422e078260.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Owen Powers, Matt Wyld
Genres: Jockstraps, Fisting, Breeding
Prisoner Matt Wylde has a fresh load in his ass but his hole is still craving more action. Owen Powers gives the greedy bottom what he needs by fisting his hungry ass and fucking another load into his gaping hole.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Owen Powers, Matt Wyld
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obsessive Fisting Disorder, 1, Scene 1 Fort Howard
be3656726dc6697bc75c4be9273d6cc6.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brian Bonds, Axel Abysse
Genres: v
Brian Bonds stops in to see his doctor about his obsession with his ass and putting huge things in it. When the doctor's assistant Axel Abysse comes in, Brian is caught with his hand down the back of his pants. Axel instructs Brian to drop his pants and bend over the examination table. As Axel starts to spread Brian's cheeks and examine his hole, Axel introduces his fingers one by one into Brian's obsessed entry. Brian wants more and switches on his back. Axel wraps his lips around Brian's cock while he handballs his pig hole.
Duration: 29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4619kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsessive Fisting Disorder, 1, Scene 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 3 Davos
447146cb8fc4a6a72ae6e2934a67ad2f.jpg

Cast: Tony Orlando, Sherman Maus
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming
Detective Tony Orlando is back in the precinct to interrogate Sherman Maus, who's found himself in the crooked cop's jurisdiction once again. The two strike up a deal to 'take care of each other' and Tony sinks to his knees to suck off the fugitive in cuffs. The deputy makes sure not to miss an inch of Sherman's cock and balls before bending him over his desk to open his law-breaking hole with his tongue. With Sherman still bent over the detective's desk, Tony begins to work his fingers into Sherman's tight ass until his entire fist is gaping the criminal's hole. Sherman spreads his ass cheeks apart to let Tony work his trigger finger in and out of his hole. Switching it up, Tony tells Sherman to lie back on his desk so he can fist punch his hole. Tony relentlessly drills his 'long arm of the law' deep into Sherman's crack until Sherman pops out a thick rosebud for Tony to taste. Sherman needs to cum and gets up to squat down on Tony's gloved fist. He rides the cop's hand while jerking his thick cock until he spills his load out onto Tony's hand. With Sherman's hot cum in his hand, Tony bends him over one last time to shove the freshly shot load straight back into Sherman's busted hole.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dom Pack #2 Str8CrushFeet FHD Stephenville
9fa959dab17baa659732dca11231db52.jpg

Nova mistreats his gay nephew. ( Legacy video )
Nova has an ugly nephew whom he calls the shame of his family, he is tricked into thinking that he will give him money to make a video where he should only massage feet ... however what awaits this creature is a session of abuse and humiliation at the hands of his crazy uncle, who forc*s him through sniff his stinky feet and those of his friends (The piss scene of this video has been erased)
Using Akroh as a toy. ( Legacy video in HD )
Rehus, Max and his friend Joseph mistreat Akroh, dominate him to a point that this gym fagot can do nothing but worship the sweaty body of these straight twinks. ( The piss scene of this video has been erased)
Snow's strange manias
Master Snow has a strange taste to pack people and collect them Why ? Simple, so he can do with them all the dirty things in his mind without his victim having a chance to move a finger.
Duration: 1:08:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5643kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dom Pack #2 Str8CrushFeet FHD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naked Russian Stud - Daddy Bull Wutai Shan
b9047597eaea371c01b032843c2a3339.jpg

Our Russian superman Daddy Bull gets naked in nature for you.A mountain of muscles, an Atlant!
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7659kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 855.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Russian Stud - Daddy Bull
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exxtrem Swindon
37ccfe805002c4c6a45ca2a3698d0800.jpg

Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
Six exxteme Scenes!! Andre and Walter are playing around with their feet till Andrew takes a whole foot up his Ass! Matthias is absolutely into Electro-Sex and shows you what he is up to! Sven is messing around with his dirty hole. He really is a pervert! Piet uses thick stell probes to stretch his urethra. Marc opens the monster-cunt of T.F. with oranges! Two hot guys ride the hook of a crane and open up their holes wide!
Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxtrem
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abusing Fagboi Davey Diksmuide
acd997078c2ab905a89cb35d922ef480.jpg

Genres: Bareback
Cute twinky cuntboy pup davey is well known bitchboy with hungry hole ready to swallow anything. Huge dildo, raw dick or fist, just feed that nasty teen prolapse with cum. Pigboy abuse him and make him scream like a little cunt! Feeding his boipussy with huge load and then fisting his load out to feast on his nice leaking prolapse!
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6502kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 714.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing Fagboi Davey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Muscular & Hairy Big Cocked Uncut Stud Tom Lawson Wanks his 1st Man FHD East Rockaway
a4cf1a12e8e51446bd33be5e622123dc.jpg

Tom Lawson is becoming a firm favourite on the site, and this video of him with his first guy - Dominic - is a hot shoot, he really relaxes with a another hot man. Dominic really gets into it too - he's a good looking lad, and is happy to have his hands all over the lean muscled hairy tall body of Tom. These guys are wanking each other in no time, they've got each others hands on their uncut dicks, and even press their dicks up against each others, both rock solid, and loving it. They show off their bums, before Dominic finishes Tom off - wanking him hard, Tom's abs tense and we get shot after shot of glorious cum! His cumshots are quite something, he covers himself! Dominic wanks himself off afterwards with Tom watching on. Very sexy!
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscular & Hairy Big Cocked Uncut Stud Tom Lawson Wanks his 1st Man FHD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Henry Scene 3 - MuscleDom Vanzant
42855aa06a11d860e10ccdfbe65ac421.jpg

Some of our most beautiful dudes are aroused for another round of sensual sex-play.
Duration: 46:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4498kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henry Scene 3 - MuscleDom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 2 Ruffs Dale
93d394a0a923f068721e2bdde286f827.jpg

Studio: FistingInferno
Cast: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon
Drew Dixon sits back and gets his cock sucked by Nate Grimes in a rest stop bathroom. When Drew bends over to show Nate his hole, Nate plants his tongue in Drew's hole to loosen it up, and then plunges his dick shortly after. Much to Nate's surprise, his cock slides right into Drew's ass as he mounts up the eager stud. Nate is curious what else Drew's ass can handle and starts to fist punch Drew's hole. As Nate's fist fly in and out of Drew, the talented stud's ass swallows Nate's hefty hands whole. Drew takes total control by riding Nate's fist, until Nate puts Drew on his back and destroys his ass until Drew blows his load with Nate's arm planted up inside him.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 02: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon Passumpsic
98484ece6e753794f478fd62f8372f60.jpg

Cast: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Cumeating, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Drew Dixon sits back and gets his cock sucked by Nate Grimes in a rest stop bathroom. When Drew bends over to show Nate his hole, Nate plants his tongue in Drew's hole to loosen it up, and then plunges his dick shortly after. Much to Nate's surprise, his cock slides right into Drew's ass as he mounts up the eager stud. Nate is curious what else Drew's ass can handle and starts to fist punch Drew's hole. As Nate's fist fly in and out of Drew, the talented stud's ass swallows Nate's hefty hands whole. Drew takes total control by riding Nate's fist, until Nate puts Drew on his back and destroys his ass until Drew blows his load with Nate's arm planted up inside him.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 02: Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Punchy Proctologist, Scene 6 Kief
3c11d790bc9a13413cd300433ecc72a1.jpg

Cast: Ashley Ryder, Drew Sebastian, Wrex Wylde
Genres: Cum Eating, Fetish/Kink, Triple Fisting/Handballing, Piercing, Rosebud, Tattoos
In an unforgettable "open office" exchange at this perverted proctology practice, Nurse Drew Sebastian continues his torrid tutorial with Wrex Wylde, as they move from the inner office to the larger examination room to really get deep inside, Dr. Ashley Ryder. Drew's muscular arm is substantially larger than Wrex's slender wrists, and Dr. Ashley is in hog heaven as he rides his way to a quivering rosebud. Breaking in the new hire, doctor and nurse take their training to the next level as they both glove up for heavy duty double fisting tag team action in Wrex's omnivorous butt, literally holding hands inside the piggy new hire and filling him with gobs of glistening lube to ease their way to an incredible ass-shattering three-fists-in-one-hole grand finale!
Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6160kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punchy Proctologist, Scene 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perverse Games Scene 1 Delingha
1f15da058b9f0cc56e482bcae1fc714c.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Boyffist, Twink, Skaters
Twink Boy Medias new release "Perverse Games".
See the first scene with fisting and hard skater boy sex.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3186kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 498.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverse Games Scene 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juliano - part 2 Farmer
42d8981facec1c95305114d642ac8d1f.jpg

Studio: MuscleDom
Now I have a lot of his cosmetic products, but now we have a great video of worshipping him and touching every part of his body. I am sure it was worth!
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4500kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliano - part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

David S Photo Shoot - part 1 Mindelo
d61a62443a50a71b9bfd038bea938ca0.jpg

Studio: PumpingMuscle
David - Elegant male. A real athlete, a mountain of muscles, an Atlant! In swimming trunks on the river, in shorts in the gym and naked at home. Sturdy barrel and firm ass!
Duration: 3:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David S Photo Shoot - part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Colonary Academy, Scene #04 Kremmling
f0f813cba0c1f720a890502ca283cda1.jpg

Cast: Dominic Pacifico, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Facial, Fetish, Fisting, Handballing, Food, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos
Things are heating up in the kitchen as chef Dominic Pacifico decides to put assistant Josh Mikael to good use. Sitting naked on the counter, the chef leans back as his hairy assistant services his thick dick while keeping a tight grip on his full balls. In an invitation to destroy his hole, Dominic throws his meaty thighs back so he is laying fully exposed on the kitchen island. Josh is chowing down on Dominic's hole and preparing it for the main course - his fist. With his legs completely spread apart, Dominic breathes heavily as his open hole takes the entirety of Josh's hand. The chef and his gaping ass are now ready to be cornholed by Josh, literally. The assistant breaks out an ear of yellow corn and stuffs it into Dominic's stretched-out hole. Josh pumps the entire cob in and out of Dominic before putting his hand back inside the chef, so Dominic can ride his clenched hand. Once he's off the counter, Dominic bends over for more intense anal action courtesy of Josh's right fist. The handsy assistant exits Dominic's gaping hole just in time for Dominic to turn around and nut all over Josh's face and body.
Duration: 24:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene #04
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 4 Campbelltown
e0ea720ca5030cb9c3ceb22b8ff49cc7.jpg

Cast: Tony Orlando, Sherman Maus
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
It's criminal Sherman Maus' turn to take control of the law. He starts by undressing Detective Tony Orlando, then quickly bends him over his desk to eat out his smooth hole. Tony's balls hang low as Sherman's rims out and slaps Tony's crack. Once Sherman is done lubing up Tony with his mouth, he works his cock into the man of the law, fucking him deep. Tony craves a bigger tool from Sherman so the convict slides his fists into Tony, one by one. He lets Sherman take turns with his cock and his fists to gape out his hole. Tony takes the brutal beating to his hole from everything Sherman is fucking him with until his rosebud pops out, making Sherman punch even harder. When Sherman's fists aren't enough for Tony's hole, he combines his tools fucking Tony with both his thick fist and fat cock at the same time. Tony's sore hole has had about all it can take and rides Sherman's fist until his cum flows from the tip of his lengthy cock and into Sherman's awaiting hand. Just like Tony did to him, Sherman shoves the cops load back into his ass while he strokes out his own load onto the desk.
Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Der U-Bahn Fister Saranac
a3d68c8b4d2fc8d61125ffc80889d60b.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Wurstfilm, Dark Alley
Cast: Frank Philipp, Adrian Marko, Amilcare, Bob, Luis Endres, Matthieu Paris, Lupus, Peto Coast
Genres: Anal, Domination, Fucking, Fisting, Groups, Outdoor Sex, Masks, Muscles, Piss, Tattoos, Outdoor Sex, Threesomes, Watersports
There's a sex-crazed maniac on the loose in Berlin's u-Bahn:
unsuspecting travellers are being used and abused during their underground journey.
Mercilessly, the victims are fucked and fisted on their public benches. Who wouldn't want a sea ticket? Even on the tracks nobody is safe; the U-Bahn Fister throws a bootsbag from behind over his victims' heads before dragging them into the catbs. Here the delinquents have to endure his cock and fists over and over again,plete with a bucket load of Subway-Piss. Guys, watch out when travelling in the Berlin Underground ... the U-Bahn Fister will play his tricks on you too!
Duration: 1:32:10
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1996kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der U-Bahn Fister
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

U Bahn Fister Pocatello
1447c39de53a1d1c3deb95f2ce49775e.jpg

Studio: Wurstfilm
There's a sex crazed maniac on the loose in Berlin's U-Bahn: Unsuspecting travelers are being used and abused during their underground journey. Mercilessly, the victims are fucked and fisted on their public benches. Who wouldn't want a season ticket?
Duration: 1:32:10
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1996kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: U Bahn Fister
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tickling challenge Football edition Loki and his friend Zero Str8CrushFeet FHD Raiford
81ad7141f78d4b2eceb4348280aa39a4.jpg

Lets play a game ! The guys are subjected to a tickling challenge, since we just played our first friendly match we decided to create this challenge for fans of tickling
Loki and zero will submit different questions related to football. Every time one of them answer wrong, a horrible tickling wave for 30 seconds will torment the player who is wrong, can the guys overcome this challenge?

Duration: 49:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 154kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickling challenge Football edition Loki and his friend Zero Str8CrushFeet FHD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Welsey Kincaid, Cooper Reeves & Nolan Mulkeytown
87cdb5685a1a9da97ea3d24013c1c104.jpg

Release Year: 2020
2 pumped up men, 2 dicks, 2 holes - what else do you need for super sex?
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welsey Kincaid, Cooper Reeves & Nolan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drenched in Piss County, Sc 03 - Damien Crosse, Kennedy Carter (1080p) South Pekin
2e4fd1bc9d1e9e90fa3e1e9300e98bf1.jpg

Smooth body and down to the young man's growing cock in his sexy little briefs.
Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7247kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched in Piss County, Sc 03 - Damien Crosse, Kennedy Carter (1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicklas G Photo Shoot - part 2 Soldier
e6e55e940396029ae5d9bd0a9c7b898a.jpg

Nicklas - Fantastic body of this guy. Elegant torso, firm ass, strong trunk and sweet smile!
Duration: 1:40:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicklas G Photo Shoot - part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Axel Gets Naked and Foot Worshiped Mica
eabdc56b2345331314708f1c9d18b989.jpg

Studio: MyFriendsFeet
After a guy at the gym mentions foot worship to Axel Kane and now he is trying to find out what it is. He asks his gym buddy Cameron about it and being the nice guy he is, Cameron Kincade offered to show him. First Cameron sniffs and services Axel's socks, putting them in his mouth and getting them nice and wet. Then he pulls Axel's socks off and starts sucking on his buddy's toes. Axel thinks it's the best thing he's ever felt and soon he is blowing his load while Cameron licks between each of his toes.
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 797.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel Gets Naked and Foot Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot House - Club Inferno - Red Hanky Claunch
0f7f2fa08ab004e31c144b2602e2faaa.jpg

In his directorial debut Gabriel Cortes assembles a cast of filthy fist pigs who proudly wear their fetish on their sleeve - or in their back pocket - in Red Hanky. Explore a world where men lie in slings begging to have their holes stretched to the max by men with greedy paws and huge butt toys.
Duration: 1:41:20
Video: 560x400, XviD, 1383kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot House - Club Inferno - Red Hanky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frant and Edo Stanberry
62cdbc4d0a0c290852429cbf02d48dc4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
Cast: Frant and Edo
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Penetration of members received strong and without any preparation . Gay firmly grasped his penis . Cool guy walked into his friend 's ass . Twink get real pleasure from happening. Gay took my friend and subdued . Gay picked up his ass and kissed . Later handsome swallowed sperm phallus with his partner.
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2492kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 498.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frant and Edo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Patrick O Photo Shoot - part 2 Polkville
c6a010bfb30f21cdc8c253c05aadc54d.jpg

Handsome guy alone at home. He has a muscular body, he does sports. Undressed and showed his naked, athletic, ideal body. Strong dick and firm ass like a nut.
Duration: 3:32:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1370kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrick O Photo Shoot - part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cooper Reeves & Welsey Kincaid Clarks Point
36fc34bfe37b32c957e520befef45b21.jpg

Why do we druhya love a friend's asshole, but because there is no better sex than a friend's ass ..
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6222kbps

File size: 730.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reeves & Welsey Kincaid
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extrem Doppel Fisting Strange Creek
363bee2c1125d1c82c1655b0fcd0ac27.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi. Video
Genres: Amateurs, BDSM, Fisting, Orgy Scene, Bondage, Leather, Extreme Penetration
Check out the latest from be.me.fi, Extrem Doppel Fisting! Featuring the hottest guys in action from Germany!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Doppel Fisting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Welsey Kincaid & Ivan Paynter Qumarleb
30c8edffa9aaf96d95303f97a0602170.jpg

I will put my legs on your shoulders, my beloved friend - fuck me, I'm yours ...
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5656kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welsey Kincaid & Ivan Paynter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lifeguards - Behind the Scenes Sixes
b7474fd36950325e49890d2a7d61f994.jpg

Actually, he got a sweet boner even before taking off his undies. I definitely wasn't the only horny person in the room.
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 389.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lifeguards - Behind the Scenes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot House - Club Inferno - Fisting Playground Vol. 2 Pequot Lakes
8455ef6b2e6ef563943165d98a17c527.jpg

The hardcore assplay continues when the men return to the Fisting Playground, the most twisted sex club on the planet! In Part 2 the guys line up to ride our newest attraction; giant bouncy-balls fully equipped with huge dildos! These fist-pigs give a new meaning to the buddy system when they get down and dirty on the Fisting Playground!
Duration: 1:25:31
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1946kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot House - Club Inferno - Fisting Playground Vol. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Back