Gays - Movies / Gays - films!

Brazilian Mountain Grown
4c6102e41bd63b01493db3da876e8e4b.jpg

Video language: English

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 967.5 MB

Download Brazilian Mountain Grown

Army dropouts
62b38f924dcbcbeab482af424eb331b3.jpg

What's more, it's not at all long before this intimate moment between the two soldiers has transformed itself into something far more sensual - the mates exchanging a kiss, Cherry feeding Strake a berry from the hedgerows, and then finally both lads stripping down to enjoy the pleasures of carnality. Of course, there's no need to have a degree in military manoeuvres to realise who's going to have the passive role in this spunky little episode - anyone who's seen Strake in action before will anticipate that he's soon going to be riding Cherry's handsome shaft like the complete and utter cock-whore he is!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Army dropouts

Face Cum Vol1
fd9cfa549d39bae58e155bfdd0a31013.jpg

Scene one begins as Joe Strong and Dane Hyde approach each other by the hot tub and immediately get their own personal party started. Joe feeds his cock to Dane and Dane, clearly into Mr. Strong and who wouldn't be??, happily eats it up. ... Full DescriptionAnd when Joe turns around and shoves his ass into Dane's face, Dane devours it like a two-pound lobster! Joe then takes his turn on Dane's dick and playfully pounds on his chest, which Dane seems to love!! I wonder how Mr. Hyde would fare in a Jake Deckard video!! Jeez! Joe attacks Dane's ass with as much vigor as Dane did his, before bending him over and, after a few rather comical mis-slips, fucking him real good. When he's had enough of fucking him gie-style, Joe flips Dane over and nails him on his back, with Dane loving every minute of it! It's so hot to watch as Joe and Dane swap spit while Joe is reaming Dane with everything he's got. The scene culminates with Joe spraying his man-juice all over Dane's chest and Dane in a scene obviously cut and pasted spewing on himself.

Duration: 2:07:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1221kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Face Cum Vol1

Running Mates
ea28959c1f32db3061cf155112b48e71.jpg

Finding the resolve to keep fit can be hard at times, especially when you're going solo. The solution? Find yourself a running mate - someone who can go the pace with you or even push you to another level. And if they're willing to suck cock and fuck ass three-times daily (or more), so much the better! In fact, screw the conventional exercises - as the likes of Carl Ross, Sven Laarson and Yuri Adamov are only too eager to demonstrate, when it comes to maintaining fitness levels there's nothing better than a good old-fashioned fuck-and-run! So grab hold of your starting gun, guys, and prepare for the race of your life ...

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:37:58
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Running Mates

Paradise Found
57f481611c34edffd01a4b74de624241.jpg

Are you into street guys and rogues in hardcore action? If so, this video is definitely for you. In here you'll be able to watch Citebeur's hottest models in all-male street sex. There are thirteen bros waiting for you: Arab guys, brown guys, white guys, all hard and wicked. Twice as hot, twice as big, twice as thick. Wassup Bro - you want some?"

Duration: 1:58:20
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1115kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Paradise Found

Farm Boys Like It Raw
b728de4045b79d7a171f570d0b5df8e4.jpg

Are you into street guys and rogues in hardcore action? If so, this video is definitely for you. In here you'll be able to watch Citebeur's hottest models in all-male street sex. There are thirteen bros waiting for you: Arab guys, brown guys, white guys, all hard and wicked. Twice as hot, twice as big, twice as thick. Wassup Bro - you want some?"

Duration: 1:42:49
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1755kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Farm Boys Like It Raw

After Lights Out
547732db55b49d9f1499cd0dafeda080.jpg

The best days of your life? Well, that's debatable. But one thing's for sure, if this horny schoolboy escapade is anything to go by then you might need to totally re-evaluate the time you spent in class. Not that's much in the way of studying going on in these dormitories. For the likes of Orlando White, Tom Nutt and Aussie superstar, Jaxon Radoc, are just far too busy stretching each other's raw asses to worry about stretching their brain-cells. The result? A top grade production that'll have you spurting over and over and over again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:58:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Download After Lights Out

Back