Girls Like To Dominate (Femdom / Strapon / Facesitting)

FemDomFilms - Double Domme Strapon Spitroast

096739edb69260688da024f11294bf96.jpg

Studio: FemDomFilmsCast: Slave Sean, Mistress Akella , Dominatrix V Gorgeous Blonde Mistress Akella and Fiery Redhead Dominatrix V get together for strict double domme action. These two Dominas know exactly how to turn a powerful man into their helpless whimpering little fuck toy as they femme and spitroast him, fucking him hard in both holes with their huge strap-on dildos.Duration : 01:24:07Resolution : 852x480Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 177 Kbps, 25.000 fps

File size: 698.0 MB

Download FemDomFilms - Double Domme Strapon Spitroast from FilesMonster

Fucked in the Stocks

2d530a4bcbf2a9f6106c00319c6b46f2.jpg

Featuring Lady Natalie BlackDeep in the cellar dungeon, Lady Natalie’s slave is stocked and vulnerable! His arse is warmed up with a good whipping and his cock and balls stretched on the winch system. He must then endure a long and hard arse fucking with her big strap-on cock, interspersed with some hot waxing, just to make sure his arse is burning inside and out!

File size: 252.0 MB

Download Fucked in the Stocks from FilesMonster

Holly - Cry For Holly's Cane

c69b97b250250fe6a49ed9608d5c4f4b.jpg

Cast: FemDom
Genres: FemDom, Caning
Video language: English

Gorgeous mistresses enjoy abusing and using men for the their own pleasure and punish male slaves with variables techniques. Femdom, Ball Busting, Whipping, Caning, Strap On, Chastity, Boot Domination, Body Worship, CBT, Humiliation, Bondage, Ruined Orgasm and Sexual Slavery
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 213.7 MB

Download Holly - Cry For Holly's Cane from FilesMonster

Home Made Bottom Boys

7bf112bd6f0a360dd6e333bceb1232dd.jpg

Studio Name: Homemade Media Stars: Felix,Malvin Blackwell,Cesar,Agustus,Aeric Stylaus,David Terrell Categories: Fetish,Femdo,Submales,Strap-On Released: 04/2009 Description: Amateur guys want to find out what it's like having a dildo shoved in their ass. All New guys never before on camera!

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Home Made Bottom Boys from FilesMonster

Honey B Sexist Pig Gets Harsh Handjob

8ed7bf2eb0145edff6582a36ca9b145c.jpg

Year: 2010Genre: HandJobLength: 00:17:24Description: Bloody feminists are everywhere these days. My danglers are still recovering from the serious ball slapping that I got from one the other day. I was interviewing what I thought was a harmless looking little secretary and I naturally asked her to give me a blowjob so that she would get the job. This is usual procedure for me. She went nuts! She stripped down to her suspenders and stockings and started slapping and yanking my cock until it was black and blue. She demanded that I give her the job - what's a guy to do?Video Format: WMVVideo codec: Windows Media Audio Codec: WMAVideo: Windows Media Video September 1280x720 25.00fps 3017Kbps Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

File size: 393.2 MB

Download Honey B / Sexist Pig Gets Harsh Handjob from FilesMonster

Humiliated by Two

ae6713ea34decf12cdc18651a6c6656f.jpg

Release Year: January 5, 2012Description: A slave is fortunate enough that he has TWO mistresses to serve... two Mistresses to humiliate him, two Mistresses to require his services, two Mistresses to dress him in mesh tights, two Mistresses to punch him, two Mistresses to see what else they can think of to inflict on him. One thing that they are happy to inflict on him is humiliation: While dressing him in the red mesh tights, they make fun of his little dickie. NO man likes to have fun made of his manhood, but because this guy is subservient, he takes the comments without fighting back.Screenshot(s):Duration: 00:18:44VIDEO: 800x448 at 23.976 fps, AVC, 930 KbpsAUDIO: English 48.0 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 157 Kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

Download Humiliated by Two from FilesMonster

Humiliating Prison Experience

974b92509ea617c582247630f6ecb03b.jpg

Mike was arrested and sitting in jail for the weekend before he could meet with the judge on Monday to get bail. He was extremely pissed off and was cursing and yelling at the officer to let him out. She finally got fed up with him and told him not only was she going to him, but was going to give him something he would never forget. Unfortunately for him, she had some bad thoughts in her mind. After letting him out of the cell she told him he needed to comply with her every demand and would let him go early. She ordered him to strip off his clothing. Once he was naked she opened her desk drawer and pulled out some women's clothing and told him to put it on. He was extremely confused, but once he put on the women's clothing she pulled out a strapon and told yelled at him "If you are going to act like a bitch, I'm going to treat you like one". Watch as she humiliates him in this forced feminization video!

File size: 153.2 MB

Download Humiliating Prison Experience from FilesMonster

Back