Girls like to have fun in big orgies

Kendra Secrets

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 571 MiB Time: 24 min 52 s

2 on 1, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Facial, MILF, Tattoos
I can't tell you how many applicants I get for apartments. Being a landlady is tiring and thankless work but it's also a nice front to score young black dick. Your credit score is bad? You have a pet? Well, if you're a black stud who's packing serious meat then I can easily make exceptions. Ace and Ice Cold were two more black guys wanting to move into my recently built apartment complex. The only thing on my mind was evicting some black man jizz and that was going to be done only by sucking and fucking them dry. My pussy was quivering as each took turns pounding me like the evil landlord I am. I had one in my white snatch and wasn't given a chance to get a full breath of air since my windpipe was constantly being clogged by black cock. Take a look at the grin I had from ear to ear as both guys shot fat interracial cumshots all over me in a shower of black cum. I'm just another cougar slut using her position to get what she wants-a daily does of barely legal black cock.

DOWNLOAD

Kenzie Taylor

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.27 GiB Time: 39 min 19 s

2 on 1, Anal, Anal Creampie, ATM, Big Tits, Blonde, Brides, Creampie, Facial, Hairy, Swallow, Tattoos
Kenzie Taylor is very excited about her Anniversary Present. Her husband told her she can have whatever she wants, in fact he sent over 2 Jewelry salesmen with Jewelry just to show her all the finest pieces that she could choose from. She spends her time looking at all the merchandise, but then realizes that "Anything She Wants" is more like what is in the 2 handsome Jewelers' pants! When they say they aren't sure about that she reminds them that her Husband told her she can have anything she wants that they bring over! She starts out with double BJ and then crazy sex ensues, with crazy ATM, ATP, and crazy orgasms as Kenzie shows off her inner freak, and takes an Anal Creampie that she licks up after and a hot load on her face as well. Then she tells them to come over next week as well so she can look at more jewelry!

DOWNLOAD

Kitty

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 640 Size: 601 MiB Time: 26 min 12 s

2 on 1, Asian, Blonde, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
You know what's funny about this week's update? Max Black's gigantic dick is about as big as this week's slut -- Lil' Miss Kitty. She's about 4 foot 9, and I think Max's dick is, like, 4 foot 5. HAHA. Well, not really, but Kitty can barely get her tiny Asian mouth around his dick head. After Max stretches out her face, he goes straight for the pussy. And he simply annihilates it. Wrecks it. And you know what? Kitty loved every second of it...and so did I...and so did Max. Look at that golden smile across Max's ghetto face! Look at the three of us by scene's end: that's one satisfied black stud. And one satisfied White Girl. And one satisfied slant. HAHAH. I'm so terrible, sometimes I scare myself. Please don't be afraid of me! XOXO -- Ruthie

DOWNLOAD

Krissy Lynn

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 636 MiB Time: 27 min 43 s

Big Tits, Blonde, BlowBang, Brunette, Bukakke, Facial, No Tattoos
I know that tonight is the night I get invaded by several black dicks all at once! I'm going to drain all their cocks until their eyes roll in the back of their heads. I just recently found out that my great-great-grandfather owned slaves and that's just wrong. I know I can't change the past but my mouth and titties are about to make this evening's festivities one to remember. I can't wait to have 8 black dicks stuff my face, bounce off my face, and launch jizz bombs at my face after I take them down my esophagus. No black dick was ignored seeing as how milky goodness fell on me from every possible angle. I've never had my makeup get this shattered but that's what happens when a bunch of black guys unload on pretty white faces.

DOWNLOAD

Krissy Lynn

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.11 GiB Time: 34 min 24 s

2 on 1, Anal, ATM, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Hairy, MILF, No Tattoos
Krissy is a stone cold fox! She's also a horny housewife who likes to
fornicate with strangers! She spends her days dreaming of cock! Big
juicy cock. Luckily her dreams are about to come true. While reading
by herself on the couch...a couple of "salesmen" knock on her door to
talk about the "gospel". Prince and Isiah are trying to spread "the
word". She tells the 2 studs that she isn't very religious, but I
think the guys are interested in talking about something a bit more
sinful when they see her perfect tits busting out of her tight dress.
Prince and Isiah persuade her to let them in. She is more than eager
to do just that. While Prince preaches, Krissy lets the guys know she
likes to fuck strangers! Doesn't take long for the guys to find their
cocks in Krissy's sinful hands...and her slutty mouth. Before they
know it, this horny housewife is taking each of their sin sticks in
every one of her holes. That tight pussy gets filled right up, making
her squeal with delight. She gobbles their shafts, cleaning her pussy
juice off, just in time to let them slide into her little white
asshole. Each of the guys pump her ass making her cum wildly. Prince
and Isiah can't hold it in any longer and drain their balls all over
her juicy mammories. She thanks them and promises to see them in
church on Sunday!

DOWNLOAD

Kristen Jordan

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 1.32 GiB Time: 41 min 26 s

2 on 1, Anal, Blonde, Double Penetration, Facial, Sex Toys, Shaved, Tattoos, Teens 18+
Kristen Jordan is about to welcome an East Coast invasion on her ass and pussy via two huge black cocks. Stud and Rome Major are from back East and take up the challenge to fuck the self-proclaimed "Brother Hunter", Kristen Jordan. Kristen's willingness to test out new talent is extremely evident when she wastes no time in sucking on both of them. Rome and stud take turns tagging the back of her throat with their East Coast black cocks. Kristen, as if it really needs to be said, grins from eat to ear as she gets her holes pummeled and pulverized by massive black cocks. The very definition of "Double Penetration" is altered when the white slut moans and yells as her plumbing is permanently altered,courtesy of interracial sex. Rome and stud keep up the pace until they both unleash a flurry of black cum all over her face. The "Brother Hunter" just became the hunted.

DOWNLOAD

Ku Klux Kuckold

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 675 MiB Time: 28 min 18 s

2 on 1, 3 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Cuckold, DogFart Classics, Double Penetration, Facial, No Tattoos, Petite, Shaved, Teens 18+
Hi Boys and Girls! You're entering my world! Hee hee...and today, what a world it is. Hey, can you guess the number one e-mail fantasy I get? Yep...cuckolds. Guess what else? Ku Klux Cuckolds!! That's right, you crazy pervs. I must get 3 e-mails a day asking if some poor whiteboi with a 4 inch pee pee can come sit and watch me get fucked by two big-dicked brothers while wearing the outfit. For a long time I resisted, but I finally gave it this week. So, I take about 23 inches of black dick while my Ku Klux Kuckold watches. Wow! I know I'm totally turning into a BCS when I *request* double vag! LOL. Then, as a reward, I allowed him to blast my fast. Oh my, what a blast! 10 ropes - count them, 10!! - score direct hits to my cute face. One blast was so strong it *bounced* off my cheek and splattered my forehead!!! Boy, I sure was a mess! I'm sure you guys wished you could blast me too, huh? Hee hee... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO - Spring.

DOWNLOAD

Kylie G Worthy

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 613 MiB Time: 26 min 48 s

1 on 1, 2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Cougars, Cuckold, Facial, Glasses, MILF, Shaved, Tattoos
I was going to teach some white kid the fine art of tagging. I took him to a spot where I've done some of my work and he was seconds away from doing his own thing. His sneaky Mom, Kylie Worthy, followed us and wasn't too happy that she would have had to bail her cuckold son out if the cops busted us. She figured it would be a better punishment to her son for her to give into her weakness for interracial sex by taking a ride on Shorty Mac's black cock in front of her little boy. Her eyes popped out of their sockets as she caught a look at the huge cock I'm packing. Her eyes popped out as well when I rammed her white pussy with my foot-long cock which has put many cougars out of order. Her son nearly took a swing at me but I would have had him disappear faster than my big black dick disappeared inside his Mom.

DOWNLOAD

Kymora Lee

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 628 MiB Time: 27 min 34 s

Big Booty, Big Tits, Brunette, Bukakke, Cougars, Ebony, Facial, GangBang, MILF, Shaved, Tattoos
Sigmund Freud couldn't have diagnosed Kymora Lee any better than a prescrition of multiple white cocks. Kymora's on her psychiatrist's couch and going into detail regarding the cheating ways of all her previous black boyfriends. The good doctor prescribes a radical form of medicine and that can only mean another Cumbang is about to commence. Kymora gets on clothing which is normally reserved for walkers of the night, and teases nearly a dozen white boys before starting the road to mental health recovery. Each white boy gets some teasing and the chance to feel up the massive mounds on her chest. The foreplay ends and the x-rated fun truly beings. Kymora Lee squats down and is given an assembly line of white cocks for her consumption. Kymora sucks and chokes on each cock while her hands jack off each piece of white meat. Kymora's mouth works each white shaft and no cock is left unsucked. Kymora's depression can only truly fade away if each redneck treats her black pussy to a few minutes of his white cock. Kymora, with her ass in the air, gets a train pulled on her black ass while her throat gets clogged up by any given white cock. The loads and loads of liquid prozac start bombarding her face as her smile gets wider and wider. Kymora Lee gets showered in so much white cum she resembles a bundt cake. Modern Medicine has nothing on interracial sex and its effect. Kymora Lee can testify to that.

DOWNLOAD

Laci Laine

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 841 MiB Time: 36 min 46 s

1 on 1, 2 on 1, Blonde, Cuckold, Hairy, No Tattoos, Swallow
The stress I cause my father must be the reason he's bald. I thought he was out looking for a job when he came home early to find me with one of my favorite black studs, Rico Strong. It wasn't so much that I was about to have sex but with a black guy?! My father wouldn't have any of that. I finally stood up to him after years of hearing his racist shit and laid down an ultimatum to him :You're gonna watch me fuck this black dick or I'm out of your life. He took a minute to make his decision but it was inevitable that my ass would soon be stamped with a "black owned" logo. Pappa sat in agony as I worshipped that mighty black dong which was just moments away from destroying my tiny white pussy. It used to be tight but by the time he was done doing the deed it was gaping like never before. Daddy has been pissed off ever since and can you blame him?

DOWNLOAD

Back