Guys Fuck Each Other in Ass (part - 2)

BP-Sucking On Grande Polla
da69f50b9aaf1e6d28857ae9ba2e7537.jpg

Video language: English

Shows the audience his cum soaked hole. Colby goes off screen. Taylor remains on his back. Finn's tool replaces Mickey's, who sits next to his guests enjoying the show. Finn strokes Taylor's tool as he pounds. He maneuvers Taylor to the side. That's when Mickey' shoots. A stream of cum strikes him right in the eye! The rest splatters on his chest and stomach. He puts his face close to the camera, showing the audience his sweat and cum covered face. There's even a drop of man juice on an eyelash. He goes off screen to clean up. Finn and Taylor remain. Taylor's legs go in the air and Finn starts to pound home. He pulls out, placing his sumptuous cake on Taylor's face. He then leans down, devouring Taylor's meat. He pops a massive load staring at Finn's hole. The first outburst lands on top of Finn's butt. The rest is deposited inside Finn. Taylor fucks Finn. Finn's tool explodes, splattering cum on the sofa. "Now I got to clean the damn couch again," Mickey jokes as the scene closes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 924.4 MB

Download BP-Sucking On Grande Polla

College guys barebacking
95ae911eb2f3a7c08ebef864bd702f69.jpg

Cast: Hoyt ,Devon Shea
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay

Devon and hoyt are two young hotties that we catch up with relaxing in their hotel room. When it comes to hot hard uninhibited raw sexual energy these two just cant be beat. They love to change it up, fucking in as many different positions as they can.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

Download College guys barebacking

SayUncle Labs - Concept - Manazon
a307e7210f5167a26d84e06410b99bee.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Beaux Matthews, Jack Valor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, rimming, smooth

What's up, SayUncle fans? Here's a package you've been waiting for: Manazon, a door-to-door fuck-service that makes for a stunning Labs experiment. As the hot twink Jack Valor opens his door to Beaux Matthews, a hunky delivery man with Jack's latest purchase: a penis pump. This luxurious delivery service does not end once the package is handed over to Jack. Beaux needs to ensure the product works as expected, so he tries it on Jack's dick. Beaux adds an extra service of cock-sucking ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. The happy customer decides to tip his delivery man with a hot blowjob, swallowing his dick until he feels it reach the back of his throat. And why not pound the client's ass as a token of gratitude for his trust in Manazon?

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download SayUncle Labs - Concept - Manazon

RomeoGotDick with Loc Rios
c623b11daafca638da6bff303c1e972e.jpg

やべぇ!すごい変態な○が来ちゃって、そのまま即尺、ナマ挿入!こんな変態なことしてるのに、顔がマジでイケメンで最高でした
お兄さん、またお待ちしてます!

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RomeoGotDick with Loc Rios

IrmaosDotados - Kevin Nurff & Rico Marlon
e3c576c7ab9362d4e553eb734c6d08b7.jpg

insatiable bottom pushes himself to higher levels of pigginess. After being spit roasted, double penetrated, and taking load after load of cum down his throat, and in his wrecked hole, the fuck crazed bottom unleashes a huge load of cum while the...

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IrmaosDotados - Kevin Nurff & Rico Marlon

Machofucker Power sex From Brazil
dda39398457a8e2701c9bfdc87228a54.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Ronaldo and Latino guys
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick,

Today a young Brazilean power sex is giving his debut on Machofucker. Ronaldo is a handsome power Top equipped with 10 inches of fat Brazilean man meat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

Download Machofucker Power sex From Brazil

ChaosMen - Buck Richards and Aaron Perez Raw
51844d09e0cc5a6d1d6d1d17359cfa11.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Buck Richards, Aaron Perez
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, latino, oral, rimming, smooth

Buck Richards and Aaron Perez can tell right away at Chaos Men that hot, passionate sex is on the agenda today. Aaron Perez strips Buck Richards naked and drops to his knees to start enjoying his massive hard cock. Aaron deep-throats the entire shaft and enjoys the huge dick. After a hot cocksucking, Buck Richards bends over Aaron Perez and squeezes his balls as he rims his asshole good. He gets his tongue deep inside Aaaron's hole, and Aaron loves it madly. Buck starts fucking Aaaron slowly doggie-style, and then slides him on his side for a deeper fucking. Buck bends over Aaron in a number of positions, including almost up in the air. Aaron strokes his load into Bucks's waiting mouth, and Buck's tongue is out to taste it all. Buck strokes his load onto Aaron's waiting mouth, and Aaron takes every drop of cum on his tongue, lips, and mouth. Buck finishes off Aaron Perez with a slow post-cum fucking, and it's all hot man-on-man sex at Chaos Men today.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5605kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 888.1 MB

Download ChaosMen - Buck Richards and Aaron Perez Raw

Czech Hunter Part 741 - Jan Blatnik
378885b8feec75fb2c086fde84fbe56c.jpg

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

This guy was a waiter. Not that it mattered. I wanted to fuck him, nothing more. I met him in the street while hunting, my balls twitching with excitement. I was incredibly horny, and this adorable dude was simply perfect. I showed him cash and the slutty and greedy little angel took me to his flat. The guy wanted to travel and that costs a lot of money. With his massive cock, it wasn't hard to make some nice cash right away. To be honest, he wasn't exactly shy. I think he was a bit bi and knew how to enjoy experiencing new stuff. Unfortunately for him, my cock was even bigger than his and the poor dude struggled with it. First, I filled his mouth with it and then stretched his asshole wide open. I fucked him hard until I emptied those horny balls dry. Then I watched his lovely orgasm.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Czech Hunter Part 741 - Jan Blatnik

Back