Guys jerk bringing yourself to Strong Orgasms - Gay Solo!

Pavol Luner - Erotic Solo
da80106d46336d2e6f5a6577844d2bec.jpg

Like a perfect puzzle, watch as they boys fit together perfectly and cum in unison. You won't want to miss these perfect encounters!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 548.8 MB

Download Pavol Luner - Erotic Solo

Causing A Ruckus!
0915c1c6434f21f7c2f133df4eeaaae2.jpg

Cast: Ruckus
Genres: Outdoors ,trimmed ,Sniffing ,Edging ,Tattoo ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,masturbation ,Solo Male ,POV
Video language: English

You've been a bad boy haven't you? Sneaking all the way out here and hiding in the grass, hoping to catch an eyeful of Ruckus. And nothing escapes Ruckus. He catches you in the act and decides to have some fun with you. He tells you to take out your cock and get it hard. All you can do is obey as you watch Ruckus stroke his own cock and listen to him tell you what a pathetic little back alley cum slut you are. Leaning forward you hope to catch a whiff of his body, sweaty from working in the yard all day. Maybe if you follow his every instruction he'll let you inside. The instructions are simple, listen to his every order and don't cum until he tells you. Think you can handle it?

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Causing A Ruckus!

CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself
6fdfd5f65a8df06f018c83db38110179.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

If tight buff muscle boys are your thing then you're in for a treat today. Big dicked beefcake, Nelson Troy, took me up on my offer to video tape him fucking himself on film. This tanned blonde hottie starts off by playing with his thick dick - smacking it against his tight abs and jerking it off. Then he reaches for a dildo (that's none too small) and gets it wet by shoving it down his throat. After he's done blowing the plastic cock he lubes it up and starts working his hot tight hole with it. He moves is it in and out as he jerks off his dick. He decides to give me a better view by bending over for the camera while he fucks himself with the dildo. He rolls back over on his back and keeps shoving that rubber cock into his ass while he jerks off until he blows a load all over his ripped abs, the dildo still shoved all the way up his hot hole. Who needs a man when you've got a thick 9 inch portable cock right? Check it.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 322.9 MB

Download CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself

LucioSaints Kevin Santana
4178830f01780c6df520383de0dc2b03.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Kevin Santana
Genres: Latin, Cumshot, Solo, Masturbation

We love everything about Kevin Santana he just had 20 years old but you dont have an idea about how funny and easy was shoot with him, he love to skate , girls and fuck a tight ass that is what he said.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 255.2 MB

Download LucioSaints Kevin Santana

Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass
5ef8498979e3bf7fd48a17fcb9e0d4e7.jpg

Cast: Lance Hart

Lance Hart makes a deal with you. If you lick his boots, he'll let you fuck is ass. He makes you get on your knees and lick his boots. When you've done a good enough job, he turns around, bends over, and gives you his round muscular ass. He fucks himself with a dildo and imagines its your hard cock doing the fucking. He gets on his back and fucks himself some more. He makes you imagine licking and sucking his cock and again if you do a good job he'll give you more of his ass.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Daddy's Load: Good Boys Get Colby Jansen's Load
737efbeda68aa2d56f8b1e4d83298230.jpg

Cast: Colby Jansen
Genres: Discipline ,masturbation ,gloves ,Leather ,Kinky ,Boot ,Gay ,JOI ,Cock Worship ,Domination

Leather Daddy Colby Jansen knows you've been a bad boy. He tells you exactly how he's going to punish you and gives you the opportunity to be a good pig slut and earn his load. He runs his leather gloves up and down his body before grabbing your face and telling you exactly what you're good for. He commands you to take out your cock and stroke it as you worship his cock and balls. As the load builds inside his hairy balls, he has you lick the precum out of his pisshole. Be good for Daddy and you'll get to lap up his fat creamy load.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9716kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Daddy's Load: Good Boys Get Colby Jansen's Load

Back