Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning
318e6b7204c4f5916f0dd6fe3b5e29ce.jpg

Studio: CaliforniaStar
Genres: Bdsm

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work. What evolves is a hot afternoon session of corporal punishment against her bare well formed buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

Wasteland - But I Earned It Master
1fc024d4010f0a7111e4e3f1676446cf.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Video language: English

After all the training and all the punishments, Violet knew that a day would come where Master would bestow upon her a day of blissful pleasure. Well, almost blissful after all you cant let your submissive think that they are due anything, but rather all pleasure must be earned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Ginary's Test - Part 1
da491aee12e8580537ebc288479aa5dd.jpg

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2
a59b226aa308dbf302b8d7aa7bd15ca9.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

BondageCafe - Rachel Paine [wmbcv-0367]
7ee43651699922c2293a37f2d4a88107.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She is tied up outside in just her bra and pantyhose. She can't go anywhere since Sara has her hands tied behind her and ballet shoes tied to her feet.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 306.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Rachel Paine [wmbcv-0367]

21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream
12b3f93b68758a2936ac916fe6e7df51.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: White Angel
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, short hair, blonde, one on one

Imagine the life of lumberjacks... full of testosterine and alone in the woods... no wonder several of them gets weird dreams... maybe about capturing and fucking a helpless girl! Watch how Mugur treats White Angel - this scene is not for the faint-hearted!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

21sextreme - Mistress and her slave
e2424bc9ef541fe5d0c28043f70cdd9e.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Melon
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

The Mistress (with capital "M"!), Mandy Bright has to punish Melon, who has done some mistakes; she has been a filthy little bitch! Mistress Mandy is the only one, who knows what Melon deserves, so she has to give it to her, too! A little "ouch" here, a little "awooh" there, and much of "aaahh" all over Melon´s body! Mandy knows how to treat a dirty little bitch! Click and learn from her!

Duration: 33:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mistress and her slave

Busty Darling punished & destroyed with epic deepthroat
f91ae6d1c2824b22b72c352035856468.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, Domination, All Sex

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed. Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends. By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Busty Darling punished & destroyed with epic deepthroat

Christina Carter
ab64bf479e78d208c8e33927260d8a55.jpg

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter

Grey and White Secretary
3aa2d131c560ae4efd1787c4f417f885.jpg

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

Back