Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Wasteland - The Goddess, The Slave and The Whip
6f16b15326b6a48357cf2f083408472f.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Goddess Starla, restraints, Spanking
Video language: English

It was a warm sunny afternoon when Starla wandered into the store, the smell of leather filled her senses. How muchshe asked the clerk at the counter, pointing at a beautiful handmade black and red single tail. She didnt even flinch when she heard the price. Instead she handed over her credit card, her mind already planning the scene with her slave and new toy. Stop fucking squirmingshe demanded of Ava, who is restrained to the ceiling, hollering with every flick of the whip. Ava bites down on her lip, in order to please her Goddess. The motto here is who is so annoyed at her slave she decides to show her the true definition of humiliation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2274kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 160.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Goddess, The Slave and The Whip

At Last - Tori
584e759be1125ff334d32026105864ab.jpg

A total bondage innocent, Tori's had fantasies of rope. With huge double D tits and a pussy to match, Tori IS a fantasy. Once PD's strapped her tight, Tori's whopper tits get the bondage they deserve. Add to that - nipple bells, nose ring, labia clamps, tongue bondage, and a nose hook. Fucked and pawed, the head of the vibrator gets smothered in her meaty drooling pussy. She comes fast. Like she's been waiting for years.

Format: real
Duration: 44:39
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download At Last - Tori

Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2
8c48cad3af292a3d8abf2da3dfae6cbd.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2

Kristine
91d3c13af1304ee4ccb855af4561f822.jpg

Kristine is a true bondage slut and a rare find. Even before her work has begun, she's already asking for PD to have his way with her. Once PD has her tied, Kristine is begging for a chance to suck his cock. She learns quickly that PD demands the best. It takes this bitch a minute to get it right, but once she gets going she earns the privilege of getting her cunt fucked. She's such a bondage slut that her orgasm starts as soon as PD begins to choke her.

Format: real
Duration: 45:41
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 246.4 MB

Download Kristine

Christina Carter milked!
9182a4c4db1ba0f382a83b11dcc02d7e.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits

Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Christina Carter milked!

Wasteland - Leilafied
d0fb749d68f0590cfdbc3ac7cfa714fa.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, electro-stim, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints

Leila loves the tingling feeling of electricity as it courses through her body. He pussy swells with anticipation of whats to come. But her Mistress has something else in mind. An afternoon of intense sensation. Intense sensation and one orgasm after the after.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Leilafied

THe Training of Cassandra Nix, Day Two
406a2cc345d96659b9fdf97043f254a0.jpg

Cast: Owen Gray ,Cassandra Nix
Genres: Role Play ,brunet ,Slave ,Caning ,shaved ,bottom ,versatile ,Hood ,switch ,Female Slave

I The Hobblerestraint with ropes, gag and hood. She is made to focus on formulating her principles of servitude while bound, hooded, gagged and beaten with a flogger. She must work through the distractions and focus on the task.
II The GimpBlowing the gimp in the BJ chair - trainee is instructed in oral service and made to orgasm with a hard cock down her throat
III the Fucking:Trainee is strung up and made to bounce her slave pussy up and down the formidable length of the gimp's hard shaft. She is made to suck off the cock and wear the come on her face while homework for the night is assigned.

Duration: 50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download THe Training of Cassandra Nix, Day Two

Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey
5a3859d2aeb77e0951baf522c5f6af24.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Nikki Riddle
f6cbefbc6ebfef598a1c0eab08b56d67.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

We didn't forget about our new HuCoW Nikki Riddle, don't worry. It's just that we are so busy with so many HuCows, it is hard to show all of the sessions on the website. If you remember, Nikki's intake went very well, her holes were inspected and her nipples were volume tested. She was ready to move to the barn! Nikki is another one of these highly sexual HuCows, with super sensitive nipples and clit. So the best way to get the hormones flowing is to milk her and simultaneously stimulate her. This will make her brain associate the discomfort of milking with the pleasure of orgasms, and after a lot of sessions, she will not be able to tell the difference anymore. But we are not there yet! This is Nikki's first full milking session, so she will need hard stimulation with the magic wand!

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nikki Riddle

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4
667ddc8fc79a3134a9f4bbd52c3d6eb4.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

Back