Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's
bc2359db8d3e0d830c281b02d2a22587.jpg

Cast: Small Hands ,Dee Williams ,Natasha Blu
Genres: Curvy ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,slim ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Small Hands is back to do some more backwards ass ranch hand wreckin' in this weeks Family Role-play Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's . Dee Williams has been stockpiling money from her rich husband and plans to skip out under the radar. But Blonde cutie step- Natasha Blu wants to botch that plan and take the money for herself so she reigns in the help of trusty ranch hand Small Hands. Ms Blu over to him wearing high heels and a teeny tiny mini skirt that shows off her smooth round ass. She seduces him with a super hot blow job that would convince anybody to steal for her. With her perfect natural tits bulging out of her shirt she plays with her pussy and gags and gargles on his huge cock. Will these young lovers get away with their devious plan? Lo and behold step Dee Williams barges in on them with her huge tits busting out of her dress and Small Hands has a change of heart.He can't resist.after all he's always been a "tit man". He dominates the situation and before running off with the money himself he has to get a piece of these two lovely ladies. A crazy step-mom fest of rope bondage, flogging, blow jobs, zappers, fucking and pussy eating ensues. Small Hands ties Dee to the bed in a squatting position with her pussy exposed and tits roped up. Natasha is tied up tight on a table with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth and her skirt pulled up for easy action. First he crams his cock all the way down Dee's willing throat and gives her a good throat fucking. With his dick nice and wet he fucks Natasha's pussy and plays with her clit until she cums hard. Small Hands unties Dee and sets her mouth loose on Natasha's pussy. Hands gets his dick sucked while Dee voraciously eats her step cunt. Time for some serious ass fucking. He ties them both up in doggie style and fucks Dee's ass until she squirts and cums all over his cock. Ms Blu cleans her step mom's cum off Small Hands cock with her lusty tongue and then he fucks her tight ass. Both Dee and Natasha get a good hard pounding in all their slutty holes. Now they are both tied up on their backs connected with rope at the ankles. Small Hands has his way with Dee and then Natasha and back again, ass to pussy to ass to mouth and back again until they are loosing it. Small Hands knows how to fuck with that big dick and he gives it good to these hungry squirting sluts until he shoots his hot ranch hand load all over their sweet faces. Wrecked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's

Katie Thornton - part of the deal
63537370974419f29b0aa924bce2958f.jpg

Katie Thornton's contract deal with a number of fetish websites meant that she also had to shoot for ShockChallenge. Obviously, she wasn't too happy about it, but she did it. She took a level 10 shock at the end! Not bad for a first time!

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download Katie Thornton - part of the deal

Houseofgord - Petra - Air Chaired
746cf5e37e287880ec9e5053d81e2490.jpg

After seeing Petra perform in the 'Garden Ornament' feature, we just had to see what she could do on the air chair. The unsuspecting Petra climbs aboard, eases herself down onto the tip of the dildo and then adjusts herself as we slowly screw in the dildo to full penetration... Once she is tightly strapped down we engage the air powered super cinching system and crank up the air powered dildo.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7798kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Houseofgord - Petra - Air Chaired

Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years
53e6bb664885ff49b7722f4a67648069.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Sedusa
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Crying, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, 1821, Amateur, Big ass

Sedusa is 18. We use her tears for anal lube after making her cry to help prevent her from maturing into a perverted adult. After all, if we make all her kinks and fetishes unpleasant for her, she´s unlikely to repeat them. At least, that´s the theory. Somehow, it seems that no matter how much rough anal sex, filthy ass to mouth, and extreme gagging, paddling, and caning we give this young slut, nothing can redeem her. This girl was an anal virgin, but she seems to live for our brand of painal. I don´t know if anyone can help this twisted teenager.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2064kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 815.6 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years

The Maid Mandy Muse
cbe1b42e6298f71951decac3d9d7776f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Maid Mandy Muse

Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin
98367c31bdd65b8be350d84db1478cc2.jpg

Cast: Sasha Yung
Genres: shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Discipline ,Rough Sex ,slim ,BDSM ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,Public

Sasha Young is only nineteen. She has only had sex with 3 people in her entire life. She has one tight little pussy, and little to no experience. So what does she do? She jumps right into PublicDisgrace for a no holds barred gang bang.For people who like seeing a brand new girl get her holes used by a group of strange men for the first time, this is the shoot for you.

Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom
81f9ec0c92b6259f68eca3a13042d471.jpg

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Princess Kali and Crystal Frost
43e449b531e33de49711118912414ff6.jpg

Cast: Crystal Frost ,Princess Kali
Genres: Pierced Nipples ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Anal ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,Slave

Princess Kali returns with first timer and very obedient submissive Crystal Frost. Kali's sadistic dialogue makes Crystal shamefully wet and willing to serve her every command.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Princess Kali and Crystal Frost

Cows how
2ae25a87844d73e33fff6c3afccdf17d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She's dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern.

Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cows how

Love Note Part I
5d0f6f5dd72bdea07e50f2e098090b29.jpg

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Back