Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners
ac4d468510e9ca1693f93a5eea8ba054.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: JoJo Kiss, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, slave, bdsm, kinky, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, teacher
Video language: English

JoJo Kiss is a brand new, eighteen year old beauty that comes to Training of O to learn more about BDSM and sex. JoJo begs to come while nipple clamps pull on her tightly tied all natural tits, and her sadistic slave trainers teachers her the Rules.When Bill Bailey begins to work her tight little pussy, JoJo struggles to open up enough to let him in but Bill is persistent, and soon enough he is pounding her tight pussy into convulsive, kinky orgasms that JoJo Kiss will not soon forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

Petulance Training: Juliette March
67ee16aa72e58aee1b8f9bd74243ab92.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Juliette March, John Strong
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, mask, multiple orgasms, pain, whipping, dildo, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

The adorably bratty Juliette March is the Queen of all Pain Sluts and is super excited to be back for her fifth brutal round on The Training of O. James Mogul knows just how rough Juliette March likes it. She´s no stranger to Kink, and we all know she likes a lot of pain. It seems as though she actually needs it to cum. James Mogul shows no mercy punishing Juliette March whenever she breaks the rules whilst being trained on how to not act like such a petulant little brat. In the first scene of The Training of O, Juliette March is gagged, standing in a rigid predicament. Juliette´s slutty pussy is securely bound with rope to pieces of bamboo. One piece has a dildo at the end of it, stuck up inside her dripping cunt, all while John Strong incessantly flogs her ass and back, as James gives her a clamp for each nipple and the days lesson which is to keep proper eye line. Without a rest, James Mogul unleashes John Strong´s fat cock which eagerly complies to destroy Juliette´s tight anticipating ass and pussy and to pound it deep and mercilessly. After having multiple orgasms from a thorough face-fucking ass-fucking and pussy-fucking, it proves to not be even close to enough cock to satiate Juliette March´s greedy, insatiable pussy. So more cock she shall have! Juliette screams like a little bitch from all the nipple abuse, pussy caning, pussy flogging, hard pussy and anal fucking, all while wearing a gas mask. The training continues with face-fucking, ass whipping, flogging and caning, until she´s choked and fucked in bondage just the way her whorish needs demand. She couldn´t be happier, getting tormented and punished so beautifully. The Training of O is like a spa day for the Queen of all Pain Sluts, Juliette March.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Petulance Training: Juliette March

Facesitting bikini cruel goddesses - Tassia , Mel , Rebecca Rios
5147ae172f7ceff59ba76c2ec72a9c53.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

The top girls Tassia and Rebecca come home early and find Mel in the swimming pool, now Mel will be punish by this bad mistake. The goddesses decided to punish Mel with a cruel facesitting, wearing bikinis, the girls sit and Stifle the defenseless girl that can't get out under this two girls. The girls Demean Mel scrubbing the sweaty pussies on her face. Check out this amazing movie.

Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4021kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 949.4 MB

Download Facesitting bikini cruel goddesses - Tassia , Mel , Rebecca Rios

Facesitting Fucking Face Punching Head - Juliana , Tassia
e1fd324320afea88cba57c0aa1567064.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Tassia is more cruel than never, today she decided to Stifle her slave Juliana in a very cruel way, to improve this punishment, the goddess is wearing boxing gloves and shoot aggressive punches on Juliana's face.

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 974.0 MB

Download Facesitting Fucking Face Punching Head - Juliana , Tassia

Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir
0e43b7f613c89bfb84b5f131d3fb58b6.jpg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Beautiful Kira was such a good playground playmate that Dr. Mercies decided to celebrate over pee tea with her. She took a fresh load of warm pee in her ass, before squirting it out and proceeding to a nasty round of ass to mouth.

Duration: 45:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5999kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1
37cecde86a508b23b26ea1f1030d53ac.jpg

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2
c8ea01edec4fafd187ffaa4844454392.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2

The Slip
f5dbb991a7ad4a3a77ce7cfec55c3d7e.jpg

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4
c2a2f11705e1bf32ec31018cb1482d30.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Back