Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Katie Kush (Up Part 1
9b9c11ee8a9af127652c6a9725406ded.jpg

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 1

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two
4c2d0b3fd8391b919446425b2faec606.jpg

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: toned ,shaved ,Redhead ,Pierced Pussy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,other hair color ,Pain
Video language: English

Recommendations: Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Duration: 1:16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!
4aaca89a6d90c21651319407f52ab0d9.jpg

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Pierced Pussy ,slim ,Anal ,Crop ,switch ,Collar ,buttplug

Enjoy this edited update from one of Sloane Soleil Live Cam shoots.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!

Jenya and DragonLily
fe1527c916e3e110e9001312923e3e0f.jpg

Cast: Jenya ,DragonLily
Genres: Bondage ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,LezDom ,Dildo ,Pussy Eating ,Slave ,shaved

Jenya is jumped in a dark freight elevator by DragonLily, the evil late night janitor. She is gagged, cable tied, stuffed with an inflatable dildo and spanked on her nice round ass and tits. Down in the dirty basement, she endures more punishment and takes a strap-on cock in the ass. An erotic lesbian fantasy performed well by these two sexy women.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 276.1 MB

Download Jenya and DragonLily

Insex - Scrubbed
9642d3d84c6e5cdfacf0e4b96da189c6.jpg

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Insex - Scrubbed

Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum
664adb03e54980e5f6045a8b78245f1d.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lacy Lennon, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Gag

Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn't want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she's done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it's clear by her facial expression that she's a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it's a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It's very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn't over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.

Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage
eabb6f6632261ae662974376777533a3.jpg

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: Squirting ,Blonde ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,big dick ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler

Dylan Ryan is a tall drink of champagne. She is as sexy as they come and her beauty is accentuated when she is made helpless in The Pope's ropes. She is put is grueling predicament bondage that is punishment in itself, then her body is abused and tormented and then her pussy is made to cum with squirting explosions.

Duration: 51:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage

The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two
68ed3262c8a9de12337523d72bde39a7.jpg

Cast: Tia Ling ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,black hair ,big dick ,Discipline ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave

Watch sexy big tit tia ling attempt to tackle her strengths, weaknesses, fears and goals! This ambitious little slut suffers beautifully through tight bondage and orgasm denial! in the end she gets rewarded with hard cock in her hungry Pussy and lut Hole!!!

Duration: 1:07:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!
6aea8f913b60e04f54d95fb48db3d804.jpg

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Ana Foxxx: Racked, Bound, and Tormented
500d6ac18aec3a08593ff0dd633f33bc.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ana Foxxx, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination

Ana is one of the most beautiful women we have ever seen, and she loves to be bound and tormented. Her body is tight and fit, her face is angelic, and her flesh pristine. What happens when you take the
perfection that is Ana Foxxx, and add the sadistic mind of The Pope? You get a mind-blowing shoot that puts her body on display, as she is tormented and put through the paces. Ana begins in a standing position, but not just any standing position. she is in a predicament that keeps her body stressed throughout the entire scene. Her body is pulled in all directions which is painful enough, but then The Pope enters and begins his manipulation of her body and mind. She is flogged, then nipple clamps are added before she is allowed to have her first orgasm. More orgasms quickly follow and Ana's face
leaks with drool as she orgasms uncontrollably. In the next scene, we have Ana in a seated position with her legs spread, her hands pulled down, and her neck pulled up. A bowling ball is added to her neck to restrict breathing enough to make her control herself for the duration of the scene. A crop is used for precision to get all of the sensitive parts as she struggles to breathe. He is relentless with his punishment and her faces show signs of breaking as the torment goes on. As this scene nears its end, her body has clothespins added and then flogged off. She is made to cum multiple times before the
scene concludes as he reward. The final scene begins and Ana is face down and bent over with her ass in the air. Again, Ana is made to endure a brutal punishment issued by The Pope. He eventually gives her a dildo to fuck her face with as he continues to torment her. Next the didldo is shoved into her tight pussy and she is fucked, vibrated, and finger fucked until she forgets her own name.

Duration: 39:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ana Foxxx: Racked, Bound, and Tormented

Back