Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Insex - Cabin Corps
89c4b0841a1666049cbee20f182f1f00.jpg

Ah the great outdoors - the chirping birds, the clean fresh air, the bound naked girls screaming through cloth-stuffed mouths. In this article, yx, 101, and 411 spend a relaxing day in the country, bonding with nature in a whole new way. At daybreak, poor yx is tied to a cross. Legs spread, arms outstretched, crotch resting on a sharp wooden block, she suffers beautifully as the pain quickly intensifies.

Format: avi
Duration: 36:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Insex - Cabin Corps

Devicebondage - Immobilized
ae867a68890f379b25a427443b263c8b.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: chains, gag, leather, orgasm denial, stocks, suspension, Feet, Bit Gag, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering
Video language: English

To immobilize someone, they need to not be able to move, nor escape. This is the case everyday here, but today we take it to a level that very few can take. Anxiety will start to take control when all mobility is taken away from someone, fear of losing all control scares people beyond belief.First this slut is chained in a standing position, that prevents almost all movement. Her finger were still free, yet every other part of this whores body is locked down under multiple chains and leather. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is used like the whore that she is.Next she has to sustain a back break arch with only her feet and the top of her head touching the floor. She is held in place by steel shackled stocks. She suffers through brutal torment and her first orgasm of the day comes, but only at a price. Her once tan body is quickly turned red under the harsh leather of the floggers.In the final position, the whore is hoisted into the air for a grueling device suspension. her face is covered and distorted by a stocking that is held in place by the biggest bit gag I could find to fill her huge whore mouth. Her ass is to fill two of her serving holes, and her mind is blow by the uncontrollable, non-stop orgasms that she begs to stop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Immobilized

Balcony Bound Isabella
2dfa4d4030b4e4535be34306738ca11c.jpg

After a very naked interview, Master Savage makes use of her full natural breasts in an excrutiating tit torment and bondage session. A heavy fishing weight is hung from her incredibly pliable labia as pussy juice drips from her pain ridden twat. Isabella suffers more pain and anguish as she is tied to the cold concrete floor of an outsdoor balcony in full view of a public street

Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download Balcony Bound Isabella

Devicebondage - Menacing Sadist
629bf07b237a7fcee97f3690c85e5052.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Sgt. Major, Krissy Lynn
Genres: straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Krissy finds herself suffering at the hands of Sgt. Major today. This menacing sadist is known for inducing grueling torment, and Krissy finds out quickly that her cute little smile only gets him in the mood. She is helpless now, and will remain that way until he has had his grown tired of abusing this little whore.

Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Devicebondage - Menacing Sadist

Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope
717c004baee3ff5416ef07dcf4864715.jpg

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Foot Torment ,Brunette ,Submission ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,switch ,slim ,Humiliation ,Pain Slut

Are you a Masochist? Bonnie Day says she is. We put her claim to the test in this series of rigorous hogties. Don't let her cute red ringlets and baby face fool you- She is a filthy attention loving pain slut! Bonnie endures excruciating foot torment, the cane, the flogger and painful nipple-weights on her perky little tits. She gets fucked upside down in an inverted suspension and treated to a cruel clothespin zipper. This whore got what she was looking for.

Duration: 40:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope

Devicebondage - Asian Assault
a87f7908cee5bd9e1ccf2f47f38cf89a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Li, The Pope
Genres: Asian, bondage, Corporal Punishment, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, humiliation

Mia gets fitted for the devices that will be restraining her upon her arrival. Thew final adjustments have been mad and now it's time to lock her into them. The first has her standing with one leg pulled up and her hands above her head. The next has her in a position and the final one has her in a back bend on the floor. All of them were designed to expose certain parts of her body so that were easy to access and torment. All of them had a purpose and all of them served their purpose

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Asian Assault

For All of You Cobie Fans
98d84751b080e6d2d02c0c8ac78102de.jpg

This clip with Cobie was shot several years ago, and one that I never planned to release, as the quality is poor. Several fans of Cobie have written and coaxed me into releasing it, so here you go. The sound quality is terrible... lots of wind noise and other weird noises(camera or operator?). The clip was poorly planned on my part and kind of a complete cluster fuck, but Cobie is in it! I tie Cobie up and then tie her neck to her knees, before embarking on a trip to the horse. I untie her legs, cut off her shorts and panties and lift her onto the wooden horse. Her neckrope is tie to a stake in the ground out in front and then her ankles are tied out to the sides. Cobie does not last much longer after this and the clip abrubtly ends.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download For All of You Cobie Fans

Beverly Hills - Bubbles
d29abb3797f90be9c81939eeec9452a3.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Paige Richards
2f16b2f98db98672294479fbc128ac67.jpg

Cast: Paige Richards

Paige asked me to help her get into shape. Being the good friend that I am I was happy to help. I make her do her exercises using electricity as a motivation. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 329.7 MB

Download Paige Richards

Back