Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Ivy
ba10c682fd83e91f3cd04a4c7add6859.jpg

Cast: Ivy
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,Small Tits ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Pierced Pussy ,Dunking ,Redhead ,Fear Play ,Pierced Nipples
Video language: English

Ivy wanted to try out the 'Houdini' Tank and we were more than happy to bring her in to do so! Little did she know that a weight would be tied around her ankles so that as the water rises she can not float!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Ivy

Devicebondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits
ff0dab3f6a713137d4e60863671883f7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Virginia Tunnels, The Pope
Genres: bondage, mind fuck, pain, squirting, Corporal Punishment, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, humiliation, blindfold

This hard bodied slut comes to us as fresh as they come. She doesn't know what her limits are because she's so new that she hasn't experienced enough to know what she likes and dislikes. We restrain her in rigid steel and get to work on finding out what makes this slut tick, or in this case squirt.Her pussy is dripping wet before I get my hands on her. She is so turned on at the idea of being completely helpless that her pussy juice is running down her leg.The torment begins and her pussy begins to drip even more. A metal hook is tied inside of her moist pussy before the vibe makes her squirt everywhere.Next she is in a pile driver and is made to watch as her pussy and feet are tormented. Once her pain threshold has been hit I go back to her pussy and make her squirt repeatedly until her pussy has been emptied of it's juices.In the final scene I decide to take it up a notch and climb inside of her head and do a little dance. I want to mind fuck this slut and I want to do it badly. She is blindfolded and the games begin. She begs and pleads for it to stop. Her screams of agony fill the room and puddle form on the floor from her squirting orgasms from fear of the unknown.

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Cash for this Ass
f1ef47b0cc613385ef81990a18d753bf.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kimmy Olsen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Submission ,other hair color ,Domination ,Kinky ,top ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Role Play

Kimmy Olsen gets in over her head when she decides to turn tricks in order to pay for college. Her beautiful big round ass attracts a john who offers her more money to be tied up and dominated. Watch Kimmy earn her money through punishment and bondage sex!

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cash for this Ass

Christmas Slut Takedown!
8e5600ee94955f65396fb400c526e6de.jpg

Cast: Sheena Ryder ,Cherry Torn ,Lorelei Lee ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: other hair color ,LezDom ,Orgy ,shaped ,Violet Wand ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Tens Unit

Sheena Ryder keeps demanding more changes to her husband's Christmas present. Shop workers Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati, and Lorelei Lee are sick of her demands and decide to teach her a Christmas lesson. Sheena gets taken down, bound and handcuffed, and then learns the true meaning of Christmas toys. She is punished with electricity and orgasms using the violet wand, zappers, lesbian electro strap-on and pussy licking.

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Christmas Slut Takedown!

Floor Slut Part Two
d893c7d3c114dc4c5d09931b74ae152d.jpg

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

Keep standing! or nipple clamps
d8090ba127805ba84acb32110c2d2133.jpg

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn't win this one!

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps

Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment
291f561cb9ad39c6ac8f03413ef8f4fd.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: ass hook, bondage, leather, nipple torture, pain, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Perched with all of her weight resting on her whore pussy, Kristina is subjected to grueling pain. Her legs are pulled back to intensify the pressure, her arms are stretched out to the side to make sure she can't avoid her suffering. Her body is covered in pegs, in all of the sensitive spots, then beaten off, leaving the room full screams.Kristina is then moved to the floor and put in a device that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. Her weight is now balancing on one knee and her chest, which is making breathing difficult. Her feet are tortured and her ass is flogged. A large ass hook is inserted and tied to her head, and then her cunt is fucked hard.Now it's time to make this whore fly in a leather and chain suspension. Her pussy is fucked again, and this time The Pope doesn't stop until she has had so many orgasms that she is drained of all of her juices.

Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4579kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment

Katarina Blade - tough girl in the dungeon
31ba4b73f8266ba613221490048e1fd6.jpg

We finally got Katarina Blade! This tough girl is fearless, and she can handle a lot of torture. We cuffed her hands behind her back and gagged her with a big ballgag. Will she still be so tough at the higher levels?

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 631.7 MB

Download Katarina Blade - tough girl in the dungeon

Easy, Sexy Bondage - Rope, Ties, Tape, & More
bebb6ab449d4dbcec61f01d60f0cea52.jpg

Cast: Samantha Rone
Genres: Blonde ,shaved ,Leather Cuffs ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,bottom ,Gag ,Bondage

Learn more than a dozen ways to restrain your lover, focusing on the bondage implements mentioned in the novel <em>Fifty Shades of Grey< em>. This tutorial takes you beyond the skills described in the story and shows how you can do it even better. Techniques include bedpost bondage with rope, quick wrist restraint with a necktie, leather cuffs, various types of tape, cable ties, ball gags, and even your partner's own T-shirt.
You can find many of the toys featured in this shoot for sale online here at the new <a href="http: store.kink">Kink Store< a>!

Duration: 48:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Easy, Sexy Bondage - Rope, Ties, Tape, & More

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
d15eae7f864ddd9a63deefd0ab9a505c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Back