Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms
c8f38532ebf765102276d352b9fce09f.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: bondage, brunette, gag, pain, slapping, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Gorgeous, young and willing are the three best adjectives for this little piece of fresh meat, Adriana Chechik. Her pretty face is striking - thick brunette hair frames a round, olive toned face and penetrating, deep blue eyes with a gaze that falls right about at my crotch. She is hungry, horny and eager. I smile.I tie her elbows tight behind her back, then wrap the rough rope around her pretty, slutty thighs and push her to the floor. I shove her face down, ass up, and rip at those silky little panties. The air hits her skin and I can smell her moist cunt. I hold out the rubber cock and tell her to get it. So amusing to watch her struggle against the rope to get that fat cock in her horny little pussy. If she is a good girl, she cums. If not, well, there is always scene two.The gag cuts hard into her face, stuffing her hot fucking mouth with a lewd red rubber ball. I add rope after rope, jacking her thighs apart and jamming the vibe tight against her swollen, deprived clit. She is drooling all over herself, making a fucking mess, squirming, moaning and I could just swear I heard a whimper in there. I laugh and take the other leg away, leaving her spinning in the air with a throbbing, horny pussy all to herself. Poor thing.Let´s get a closer look at this cunt. I jack her legs over her head and spread that twat like cheap frosting. The clit vibe gets her so close, but she just can´t seem to get over the edge completely. I watch her struggle with her orgasms for a while, alternating between the clit vibe and slapping the fuck out of her naughty pussy. She is so scared of the pain that she practically pees herself in anticipation of the strikes. When I finally get her off, she squirts so much come all over me and my crew that we have to shower off afterwards. Good job tramp - you are now a HogTied rope slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hogtied - Fresh Young Pretty Girl Destroyed by Bondage and Orgasms

Member Requested Catsuit
824be8c6a86194b69bad5133478011aa.jpg

I received a request for me to wear my catsuit for a set. I am not usually this easy, but they were asking me to wear my catsuit. How could I say no? They didn't have to even twist my arm. So, for this requested set, wearing only my catsuit and barefoot, I had Johnny tie me in a strict hogtie with rope. And, I even let him use the harness ball gag that goes so well with my shiny black catsuit. Now, I am thinking that I should get some black cat ears and a tail and wear this as a halloween costume. What do you think?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 561.4 MB

Download Member Requested Catsuit

Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped
24545f90e9f5e7289436413b081da2a8.jpg

Cast: The Pope ,Leigh Raven
Genres: Handler ,shaved ,Pain ,The Pope ,Electrical Play ,Squirting ,Bush ,slim ,Submission ,Fingering

After almost a year, Leigh Raven is back, bald, and better than ever. She is restrained in metal bondage, unable to move her body off the floor. The Pope emerges from the shadows and begins. He starts with a flogger, targeting Leigh's breasts and cunt. She laughs with each hit, flailing as she tries to avoid the lash. Then the Pope turns his attention to her cute bush. He pulls out her pubes with his fingers as Leigh screams in torment. Once he tires of ripping hair out, the Pope breaks out a cat of 9 tails whip. Leigh's laughs and screams as the Pope whips all her tender sensitive bits, leaving red stripes on her breasts. Leigh's shrieks and giggles continue as he uses a thick thuddy stick on her thighs and punches her chest. Now that her pussy is warmed up and dripping, the Pope fingerbangs her and fucks her tight cunt with a dick on a stick. Leigh comes hard, squirting all over herself. Next, Leigh is restrained upright. Her nipples are clamped on the most tender area, right behind her piercings. She is given the choice of adding more weight to her nipples or having her skin decorated with little clamps. She chooses the little clamps every time and ends up with clamps all over face, belly, sides, and hands. The Pope then vibrates her pussy until she cums hard. Finally Leigh is restrained on her stomach with her pussy, ass, and legs exposed. All this unmarked skin gives the Pope plenty of room to play with. Leigh squirms, trying to look back at what the Pope is doing, but she can only anticipate so much. Each strike hits her hard, leaving red marks on her ass, thighs, and legs. Leigh screams as the Pope canes her hard, leaving delicious marks all over her skin. Now, the Pope puts a blindfold over Leigh's eyes and tells her to expect electricity. If there's one thing Leigh is scared of, it's electricity. Her body tenses and her heartbeat increases as the Pope turns on the device and brings it closer to her body. He presses it to her cunt and Leigh shrieks and laughs in surprise and delight, realizing it's a vibrator. Leigh cums quickly, body shaking from a day of pleasure and pain.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alternative Pain Slut Leigh Raven Gets Whipped, Caned, and Clamped

Kaylynn
9daa29e007d0e62568f0fe5dbe1dffc6.jpg

Cast: Kaylynn
Genres: Dominatrix ,pump ,Anal ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,Slave ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,Strap On ,Electrical Play

Kaylynn wanted to try our new toys. When she did she loved them

Duration: 27:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 325.1 MB

Download Kaylynn

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2
e0df27e830634da1ef369e9999a07426.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

Blue Eyed Beauty Sarah Shevon Challenged Classic HogTied Style
a8ff6ae404f4b5a1d965d7d324fcf706.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Danny Wylde, Sarah Shevon
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, suspension, vibrator, dildo, Feet, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, anal

Hot bondage toughie Sarah Shevon gets put to the test here at HogTied. She gets challenging positions and pushed consistently to the edge by Danny Wylde. In the first scene, we give Sarah a classic tie from the HogTied arsenal - the hogtie beam suspension. What I love about this tie is the vulnerability of the feet and the ass and the fact that she is completely plastered against the beam unable to escape. Danny takes his time unwrapping his present and pushing her with the corporal, urging her to endure and rewarding her with anal only no vibrator orgasms. In the second position, Sarah is placed in a face up hogtie suspension. Whats so hot about this position is that her knees are tied open with a wood pole. Its impossible to close her legs and Danny takes full advantage of that opportunity. In the third position, Sarah is bound in an experimental open legged ball/basket inverted suspension, at perfect dick height. Danny stuffs her face full of cock and drops a fat load on Sarah´s face. Cramming her ass full of dildo, relentless orgasms are squeezed from her willing body until she is completely exhausted.

Duration: 51:06

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blue Eyed Beauty Sarah Shevon Challenged Classic HogTied Style

Stefanos' Brunch
630bc6240302c4021c2190a968e6e45c.jpg

Cast: Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique ,Lilla Katt
Genres: Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Humiliation ,brunch ,slim ,Single Tail ,Curvy ,Female Slave

Bay Area BDSM players gather to enjoy a fine brunch prepared by The Upper Floor house slaves. Girls are locked into the table and fucked for all to see. Brother torments sister with a single tail and the relentless pleasure of the sybian. Also features a very intense corporal scene, new switch women spanking, biting, and fucking one another, and Mistress Winter bringing in a new toy to play with. In keeping tradition, house slave 5 is punished for her failures and rewarded for her cooking with a hard cock.

Duration: 50:35

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Stefanos' Brunch

Back