Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

Electric Anal Latex Babes
204708b895cb6b0b2d44a91bf754bbfa.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Sasha Banks
Genres: natural boobs ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,shaved ,toned
Video language: English

Big-booty newcomer Sasha Banks is bound and electrofucked by cruel latex-clad European beauty Lea Lexis. Violet wand is run across Sasha's tits and pussy, sending shocking tingles through her glorious nipples. Sticky pads are attached under her silk stockings to charge her cunt with waves of current. Lea administers electro-fisting and double electro penetration until Sasha has tremendous orgasms. Sasha is anal fucked with the samurai, her bubble butt strapped with EMS pads that make that booty shake!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Electric Anal Latex Babes

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley
64ebeeab3f0afa2b3d5378a33a6e1252.jpg

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the drinks from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent. preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute.
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they're held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Leeches
4a09b1fc007eebcbeb0ae4d0a8e71599.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Leeches

Assylum - Assmouth vol.1: anal bimbo on wheels
e25ef606ffea197f109f263bba030574.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amy Aimless
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Training, Redhead, Skinny, Small ass

Amy´s perversion is that she likes to dress up and be treated like a bimbo. She´s also a rare girl who actively enjoys eating ass and sucking up ass juice. Dr. Mercies--who still hasn´t been able to get back on track with giving his patients proper therapy--decides to exploit her as his office bimbo. He mounts Amy on wheels and spins her round and around so she can take it in the ass, suck Dr. Mercies´ ass, and slurp her ass juice off his cock. Dr. Mercies also makes her eat his feet and gives this obedient bitch some proper domination. She sucks it all up, being the filthy, submissive, ass-sucking whore that she is.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Assylum - Assmouth vol.1: anal bimbo on wheels

The Time To Let It All Go
da2103f57543c51e5ba39f0c92f53b92.jpg

Release Year: 2024

And although she certainly liked the caresses of her ass, the stranger's shamelessness was simply outrageous: "I have five stations left

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2307kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download The Time To Let It All Go

Assylum - Art Slut vol.2
4181968da64b81f831c97eefcceeaa6e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Cum in eye, Facial, Spitting, Bondage, Suspension, Brunette, Female orgasm, Skinny, Squirting, Two guys

Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice. Dr. Mercies ass fucks her some more too, but the real fun in this scene is the 2 cum shots, the squirt, the brush... and a hot girl finally waking up to our special brand of insanity.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

Valentines Day
3f2346a0a852f54073c3e964c1ba53e4.jpg

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1
14589d173e05a7db86136caefede19a0.jpg

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the force, but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Maid To Suffer: Punished and Fucked by her Employers!
5f11c3202f5927a9d816561baf19c3bd.jpg

Cast: Lizzy London ,Mark Davis ,Francesca Le ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Rough Sex ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,shaved ,Role Play ,Latinx ,Choking ,foreskin

Lizzy London is caught steeling and must pay the consequences through punishment and bondage sex by her sadistic employers Mark Davis and Francesca Le!

Duration: 43:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Maid To Suffer: Punished and Fucked by her Employers!

Trick or Treat
d208ec82b0a7e5f80536f16908e21117.jpg

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little beer wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Back