Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

Taylor's Test - Part 3
1bf6b6ff1ebe27341cb91cc3a7811e20.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar
7f40ec1c0247c6ab08c7599a11af3fc9.jpg

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps. I crotchrope her and tighten it with a rope hoist. Her ankles are spread and tied to the legs of a table that is right behind the post. Her elbows are bound and then pulled up and tied off. She is nosehooked before her harness gag is tied off above. Rachel is in pure agony, but I have 0 sympathy for thieves, so I turn out the lights and leave her to endure. She might be like this for some time. I added a little behind the scenes footage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!
34f1f0f91a21fc992abe0bda9dfa8979.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Alexa Grace
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,bottom ,Handler ,Crop ,muscular ,slim ,Slave ,shaved ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her cunt gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot
0ca32e3f47ceebc6bcb1413c3f05dc29.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

DragonLily and Audrey Leigh
ea9192e61d4cbdd7a35426b93237a3da.jpg

Cast: DragonLily ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Curvy ,Shrimping ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,toned

Audrey breaks in the very sexy Dragonlily at our Las Vegas Hotel suite. Her first time treated like a slave slut, she is spanked, tied with electro toy, whipped and cropped. The footworship scene is very erotic and strap-on sex in the hot tub ends this session with a big bang.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet
c2e590fe1af36b5f49b409d12fc47377.jpg

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

The Pear
2623e03e60a3b4a868203fd260041d46.jpg

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download The Pear

Sleepsack Total Enclosure
810be53112de7c65fbdccc01e82738bf.jpg

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.
Only hours later when she wakes up after trying to move around in her sleep, completely unaware of where she is, does she realise she is still trapped inside a leather prison, no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again. Total and complete Restricted Senses.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Silver Dress Part II
0e3ffaaaf474a88c7c2d3b46d0d37a63.jpg

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II

Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer
c52089462b9146915ecbe4c02380d653.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana and Olivia arrive at a party and start to make out, getting into the mood of romance. Jennifer, the slave, hears the noise of these two and goes to the bedroom, disturbing the moment and criticizing their lesbianism. Do you think she will get away with it? Of course not! To make her even more disgusted and breathless, the two girls sit with their pussies in her face, making her disappear under their lower parts and even between their buttocks. Alana and Olivia rub themselves on Jennifer's face and leave her breathless for long seconds, without the chance to escape. They still pass baby oil over their bodies, to slide even more, generating more pleasure for their pussies and more stifling for Jennifer who is trapped between their legs. Wow!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4019kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Back