Name: Rubi
Height: 5' 04
Employment: McDonalds Fast Food

My name is Rubi and I am 19 years old but I'm getting ready to turn 20 years old. I enjoyed modeling for the True Amateur Models website and I'm also looking forward to shooting again! I came into contact with the photographer Ray at the Disney World amusement park the other day. I was walking around with my friend. We were both looking at the rides, trying to decide on what to ride next! I love riding roller coasters, and I also love playing the games to win stuffed animals and stuff. I was throwing the darts and Ray walked over to watch me try to win a prize. I didn't win anything, but it was fun playing the game. I walked over to purchase a hotdog and a drink and when I sat down, I noticed Ray sitting down on the table next to mine. We started talking about the game that I had just played and he seemed like a really nice guy so I continued talking with him. After about 15 minutes or so, Ray started talking to me about his website and he wanted to know if I would ever consider modeling nude! I didn't really know what to think because I've never done any nude modeling before! However, it did seem like an interesting and exciting thing to do, and not only that, I would be able to see myself naked and modeling nude, which would actually be kinda cool to see! The shoot was a lot of fun and we also did the shoot the next next day after Ray and I met each other. I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more stuff coming from me!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-italian-girl-rubi-model.html

Name: Destiny D.
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 2,300 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos + More Coming!!

My name is Destiny D. and I am a 19 year old amateur girl that decided to participate in some nude amateur modeling shoots after being approached by a photographer named Ray that shoots for the website True Amateur Models! Ray and I hooked up to do a few shoots together, and as a result of shooting with him over a few months, I now have a total amount of 2,300 high resolution modeling pictures, on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, as well as blowjob and fucking pictures and an HD modeling video, showing me modeling nude in the living room and spreading apart my amateur ass! However, in these particular photos, you will see me taking a shower outdoors in the back yard and then heading back into the house to do some amateur modeling in the back bedroom! Oh and I also has a couple of different looks on the website too, such as galleries showing me with dark brown hair, and even some pictures of me with blond hair! I hope that you all enjoy these amateur and very homemade modeling pictures of me modeling nude and taking a shower outdoors in the back yard!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/teen-nudist-outdoor-shower.html

Name: Stefania from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Bartender
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Stefania and I am 28 years old! I came into contact with the photographer Ray while I was out walking around my neighborhood! I noticed this guy walking across the street and he commented on my dog. I have a little dog that I like to walk around the neighborhood every day. Ray seemed like a nice enough guy so I enjoyed talking to him about my dog, as well as his cats. Of course, the conversation quickly progressed from talking about animals to talking about spreading my ass and doing a nude modeling shoot! I just figured, what the hell ...why not? I mean, I am happy with my body and it's not every day that someone gives me the opportunity to show if off on a website! I have been approached before to dance in strip clubs but I've just never been into that sort of stuff. However, the nude modeling seemed like it would be a lot of fun and I'm glad that I decided to go for it! Ray and I both live very close to one another so I am sure that we will hook back up soon to do some more shooting! I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more of my pictures coming soon! Thank you for checking out my little write up information here and please enjoy my modeling pictures!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ckpt_submits/stefania.html

Name: Lil Amber
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 1,387 High Resolution Pictures

I met Amber at an amusement park last weekend. She just turned 18 years old about 2 months ago. Amber has absolutely no experience
whatsoever with nude modeling and she is just your average and regular amateur teen babe! Watch this 18 year old teen spread apart
her tattooed pussy and amateur butthole! Hell, I could even smell that sweet teen pussy scent rising up from beneath her hot teen
thighs, as she was spreading her legs and ass apart! Hope you enjoy these amateur and exclusive pictures of Amber modeling nude!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lil-amber-spreads-teen-pussy.html

Back