Fucking Blonde Perfection - Susie, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
HD Video: Susie is hotter and hornier than ever and ready for an afternoon fuck fest. Sit back, relax and unzip your pants as she crawls on top of you. She straddles you like she'll never let go. And trust me, you won't want her to. Especially when they both cum long and HARD. This is fucking blonde perfection.
Model: Susie,
Studio:X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_susie_fucking_blonde_perfection_1080.mp4
File Size : 434.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:30

Download:
HitFile: x-art_susie__ing_blonde_perfection_1080.mp4 - 434.2 Mb

Carry Me Home - Gina, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
HD Video: An early treat for our amazing members: Gina and Pablo arrive home after a romantic dinner for two, just dying to get each other's clothes off and get it on (for their first time!) The anticipation and sexual tension is off the charts! After Pablo carries tiny Gina into the bedroom and onto the bed, he just can't wait to have a taste of her sweet wet pussy. She reciprocates the oral pleasure (and looks so HOT with his very large cock in her mouth, don't ya think) She begs for him to be inside of her, and oh does he give her EXACTLY what she was wanting.
Model: Gina,

File Name : x-art_gina_carry_me_home_1080.mp4
File Size : 557.92 MB
Duration : 00:18:26

Download:
HitFile: x-art_gina_carry_me_home_1080.mp4 - 557.9 Mb

Capture Me - Dina, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
HD Video: As Dina enters the room wearing stilettos and lingerie, it's obvious she only has one thing in mind. Jake on the other hand, wants to first capture her gorgeous body and doll-like face, so he starts snapping pictures of her. She smiles and flirts while persistently crawling across the bed toward him. The real fun begins when Dina pulls her panties aside for Jake to get a closer look, and finally he ditches the camera (as anyone would!) and captures her the way she's been wanting. Come and get it! xoxo Colette
Model: Dina,

File Name : x-art_dina_capture_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 383.14 MB
Duration : 00:16:49

Download:
HitFile: x-art_dina_capture_me_1080.mp4 - 383.1 Mb

Soul Mates - Ivy, - X-Art.com-Video

Description: Soul Mate: "Your other half. The person who completes you. The person

who makes you feel over and over again like you have butterflies"

Ivy came to our recent shoot on Ibiza and she brought her real boyfriend and soul mate with her.

She was so excited that she convinced her real-life lover to have sex

on camera. I cant wait to see what you guys think about her with her

real man versus the actors.

Watch them show their skills orally and all of their favorite positions as a couple all in HD!

A beautiful finish in her mouth, their favorite ;-)
Model: Ivy,

File Name : x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov
File Size : 1018.22 MB
Duration : 00:16:39

Download:
HitFile: x-art_ivy_sebastian_soul_mates_1080.mov - 1018.2 Mb

Prelude to Passion - Gianna, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
Hot and Wet would be the best way to describe stunning X-Art model Gianna in this awesome HD video.

You've see her in action, now get to know her more intimately here.

Enjoy her beautiful curvy body as she gets all wet in her cotton tank top and panties.

Than watch as she sexily slides our of them and makes herself cum.

Look in those eyes and be mesmerized.
Model: Gianna,

File Name : x-art_gianna_prelude_to_passion_1080.mov
File Size : 479.52 MB
Duration : 00:08:19

Download:
HitFile: x-art_gianna_prelude_to_passion_1080.mov - 479.5 Mb

Early Morning Orgasm - Jenna, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
HD Video: Just a short year ago (well a little more I think and it seems like 10 years ago). Anyway, at this time the sublime Jenna came onto the X-Art scene, and she's rocked your world (and ours) ever since. Quickly becoming a staple at the house (like bread and milk) and part of our little family! This video matches her photo set "Cum Inside Jenna" and we'd like you to do just that. Take a closer look at every inch of her perfect gymnast body, adorable face & sweet pink pussy. We already know she's a keeper -- here's your chance to find out why. xoxo Love, Colette
Model: Jenna,

File Name : x-art_jenna_early_morning_orgasm_1080.mp4
File Size : 129.2 MB
Duration : 00:07:23

Download:
HitFile: x-art_jenna_early_morning_orgasm_1080.mp4 - 129.2 Mb

In The Dark - Izzy, - X-Art.com-Video

Description:
HD Video: Step into the dark...and be enlightened by Izzy's impressive ability to pleasure herself. First, she likes to put on her favorite lingerie (black and lacey is always HOT. Then she gently and smoothly strokes the curves of her beautiful body, getting herself hot and ready. When she reveals her luscious breasts and wet pussy, you will see that she is indeed enjoying herself. Then sit back and enjoy her rubbing and finger fucking herself (maybe while you do the same?). It's just you and her tonight...in the dark. XO
Model: Izzy,

File Name : x-art_izzy_in_the_dark_1080.mp4
File Size : 121.34 MB
Duration : 00:07:14

Download:
HitFile: x-art_izzy_in_the_dark_1080.mp4 - 121.3 Mb

Back