Hot Bisex Party! Exclusive New And Old Bisex Clips!

Connor & Ashley Break In Russ
4ea143a299845bcab636abf6e93ef08d.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: CorbinFisher.GuysGoneBi
Cast: Connor & Ashley Break In Russ
Genres: Anal/Oral/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Blow Job, Cumshots,
Video language: English

Ashley and Aiden put Rudy through his paces � and he loves every second of it! All three of them kiss and get each
other's clothes off. Aiden and Rudy feel each other's cocks experimentally through their underwear, then kiss. Ashley gets into the game,
kissing Rudy's dick while Aiden eats Ashley out around her thong. Ashley goes up and down Rudy's cock. Aiden fingers Ashley,
and strokes his thick dick. He doesn't waste any time and slides his cock into her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

Download Connor & Ashley Break In Russ

Give Me And My Girl A Go (Jenna Lovely)
781af3eb6c5e3382dd3ca4383edcac3e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: Jenna Lovely
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore.

Jenna Lovely's boyfriend is a stud, and what's even better, he's more than happy to share his girl with another guy, as long he's willing to suck some dick as well! No one could refuse the offer with this sexy couple, so this lucky dude forgets about getting any work done as starts getting his bisexual threesome on with these two horny freaks! Bangin' ass and pussy are just part of the game as these guys fuck away with each other and with a hyper turned on Jenna putting the pussy in the mix it's a bisexual union you just can't resist! See how these bi fuckers proudly do bisexual action right!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download Give Me And My Girl A Go (Jenna Lovely)

Bimaxx Masters Of Jizz Part 2
5dbcb9c3f8e297784fbb81ad049ec7f1.jpg

Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

The cumshot compilation series continues with part 2 of nothing but explosive bisexual jizz blasts all over both guys and girls! The beauty of bisexuals is that anything goes, and in these orgy parties there's always plenty of spunk to spew all over the place, and it doesn't matter one bit where these guys shoot their goo, be it all over some super horny dude ass, face or chest, or some sexy Eurobabe tits, ass, face, pussy, or anywhere they can get it! Babes like Barra Brass, Rachel Evans, Bibi Fox, Victoria Rose, Adel Sunshine, and Terry Sullivan, as well as plenty of rock hard dudes giving and taking it, are all getting splattered with joy all throughout this compilation update, so don't miss all the incredibly hot and messy bisexual cum blasting!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3875kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

Download Bimaxx Masters Of Jizz Part 2

Travis and Trey Ashley
ea114d1b56e2f0365d0b853f8475d51a.jpg

Cast: Travis and Trey Ashley
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming

Travis and Trey got together once before when they tag-teamed Ashley. Travis pounded the hell out of Trey � and Trey couldn't wait to have that big cock in him again. This time around, they fucked in front of Delila to tease her. She's such a voyeur, she gets almost as much enjoyment out of it as the guys do, whether she gets to play or not! Trey is already hard before Travis even kisses him. Trey stands on the bed and Travis sucks his cock. Trey slaps it against Travis' tongue. Trey sucks on Travis' thumb as he plays with Travis's cock through his shorts. Trey wants that cock in his mouth!
Delila tells Travis lick Trey's chest, but he doesn't stop there. He uses his tongue to enjoy Trey's whole chest and stomach. Once both of their dicks are out, Trey strokes them together. He deepthroats Travis' long cock. It makes Trey's eyes water, but it doesn't stop from going back down all the way.
Trey sucks Travis' balls and deepthroats Travis again. Delila licks her finger, definitely teased by what she's seeing. Nobody gets into sex quite like Trey. He eats Travis' ass out eagerly. He tongues Travis' hole, and slides a finger deep inside as he rims him.
Travis returns the favor. Trey goes face down into the bed, moaning in ecstasy. He begs Travis to keep eating his ass. Travis tongues him deeply. Delila observes Trey more than �likes� getting rimmed like this. Travis teases Trey's hole, sliding his cock up and down it.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4785kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 609.5 MB

Download Travis and Trey Ashley

Travis, Mason and Ashley
cf8f0a0f8bdad58d6ef63007b31b8aae.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisher.GuysGoneBi.
Cast: Travis, Mason and Ashley
Genres: Anal/Oral/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Cunilingus, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming

Travis, Mason and Ashley are outside and these three heat things up quickly!
The guys kiss. Travis kisses one of Ashley's tits and fingers her through her panties. Mason kisses her other nipple and then kisses
Ashley.Ashley and Mason get Travis flat on the bed and pull his pants off. They take turns kissing his ripped abs and chest.
Travis says he doesn't know who he wants more. Ashley giggles, �Who says you have to choose?
�Mason and Ashley suck Travis' cock and balls. Ashley sits on Travis' face so he can eat her out.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Travis, Mason and Ashley

cain ashley
750df0e0b9512a4928935a32a5e0b827.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisherGuysGoneBi
Cast: cain ashley
Genres: Anal/Oral/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Fut Fetish, Big Dick, Rimming, Blow Job, Cumshotsm, 69

Ashley is a lucky girl to get fucked by two hot studs like bodybuilder Cain and pretty-boy Sean!
The outdoor action starts off as the guys help Ashley out of her top. They kiss her tits. She wants Sean to get some of the attention. He lays down and Cain kisses his chest as Ashley works on his cock. The guys kiss while Ashley sucks Sean's dick. She licks his hard shaft as Cain sucks and kisses Sean's nipple. Cain pulls out his huge cock and feeds it to Sean. Cain jerks Sean's dick, then lets Ashley get back to sucking it. Cain kisses Ashley. He fingers her hot pussy then lays down so she can swallow his cock. Sean moves behind to eat Ashley out as she sucks Cain. Ashley wants to get fucked. Sean takes her from behind as she blows Cain. Sean slams into her. �Oh god, you feel good!� she whimpers. She switches places to suck Sean's dick and let Cain pound her with his massive dick. He stuffs it deeper inside her with every thrust. �You're gonna love his cock� she tells Sean. He says he can't wait. The guys kiss her tits before they 69 each other.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4712kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 691.7 MB

Download cain ashley

Philip & Delila Fuck Kenny
ad6199258d1c632a9f5a2bbc945b4c5e.jpg

Cast: Philip & Delila Fuck Kenny
Genres: Anal/Oral/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Sex Toys, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming

Put two young studs and a hot redhead together and the sparks are going to fly. Add in a dildo and there's sure to be an explosive finish! Philip and Kenny make out with Delila. She giggles as the guys strip off their shirts and kiss. That always turns her on. Her shirt is the next to go. Kenny kisses her lips and her tits, and then makes his way down to her crotch. Philip kisses Kenny's back and sides while he's on top of Delila. She's getting even hotter watching them kiss. She goes down on Philip's big cock as the guys make out. Delila swallows Philip's dick as Kenny kisses Philip's chest. Kenny moves down to help Delila out with Philip's dick and balls. �Want some of this?� Kenny smiles as he offers Philip's cock to Delila. �Sharing is caring,� she laughs. Kenny goes down on Philip. Now Philip wants his turn. Philip and Delila suck Kenny's cock. Delila sucks the head as Philip licks the shaft. Then Philip takes Kenny's whole cock in his mouth.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Philip & Delila Fuck Kenny

Bi-Sexual Cuckold #05 Ep.01
a38e752b863feb7c0e912ee559aabe84.jpg

Genres: All Sex, Bi-Sexual, Cuckolds

These husbands are in for a big surprise. Not only are their wives cheating on them with another man.

Duration: 34:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 480.0 MB

Download Bi-Sexual Cuckold #05 Ep.01

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much
f03b0dbb94bf16babc01f55b46f59831.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did�t know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download There is this small square in the old town which I like so much

Well, today was a little bit special
8630e525671a3fc699ddf50786b77aca.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

I am still confused. As I always want to show you the beauty of Prague I decided to go to the historic tourist areas. I took me ages to even find somebody from Czech. Then suddenly a guy was waiting in front of a show-bar. I started a conversation and after two minutes I know that he was very open and maybe willing to earn good money. When I finally noticed that a girl is watching us all the time she joined us and introduced herself as his girlfriend. Tough shit. What could I do now? So I tried something different. I tried to involve her in the action. And she was more than willing to show her tits on the street. Pushed by his girl the guy also showed his dick. I persuaded a couple with about 20.000 and we found a nice garage for, well, strange sex.

Duration: 35:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1153kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Well, today was a little bit special

Back