Hot Gay Models Like Fuck

Release Year: 2008
Studio: College Dudes

Aaron James is back, sporting a new goatte, and having as much fun as ever with Thor Martin. After his first fuck scene, we could not wait to get him back, and we were lucky that AJ and Thor got to do the nasty with each other. After some hot dick sucking and ass rimming, AJ goes to town on Thor, and Thor loves every minute of it. He admitted later that he almost came halfway through because AJ felt so good inside him!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 199.2 MB

Download Aaron James fucks Thor Martin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Aaron Lawrence Enterprises
Cast: Noname
Genres: Gay,Oral,Anal,Cumshot,Hardcore
Video language: English

This is the third orgy I have filmed, and certainly one with its own unique flavor. Present are six fun boys and myself. If you have watched the other London videos then you have met several of them already. David with the big dick, JP from South Africa, shy young Josh, and always-horny Sharky are all back and ready for action. New to the video are Gareth, a 20 year-old insatiable blond bottom, and Zaque, a practical joker who also loves being fucked.
Unlike Aaron's Russian Boy Orgy where the boys tended to pair-up between them, this orgy has an amazing amount of partner swapping. It would be hard for me to say who was the biggest slut in the orgy. Perhaps not Josh because he is a shy voyeur at heart tends to quietly stay on the outside of the group playing with one guy at a time. Any of the other boys (myself included) might be candidates as well. Everyone was really climbing all over each other.
Of the entire video, I'd have to say my personal favorite highlight is near the end. Gareth was fucking me pretty intensely and I was paying attention to him. The other five were playing to my left. I turned my head at one point and found them all looking at me. I wasn't sure why they had stopped having sex, when I was told they had all just cum. I was amazed that they had cum so fast, and was worried the camera might not have done a good job at filming it all. It turned out to be amazing footage though, and if you watch this video you will see five cum shots over the span of thirty seconds. All over one boy, I might add.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:21
Video: 528x384, XviD, 1241kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download Aaron's London Boy Orgy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Abraham Al Malek & Bruno Boni

Bruno Boni is a hustler, and he owes a cut of his earnings to his pimp, Abraham Al Malek. Cash trades hands, and hands move to cocks. They kiss, slowly at first, then with greater and greater intensity. Both men are sun-bronzed, furry and bearded with broad shoulders and deep chests. They reveal their massive erections, and Bruno leans over to inhale Abraham's engorged cock. Abraham returns the favor, applying a thorough cock sucking as Bruno thrusts his kips and plays with his pierced nipples. Turning Bruno around, Abraham helps himself to a taste of Bruno's ass. With Bruno's hole all slicked up, Abraham thrusts his cock in as Bruno grips a railing for support. They move to the sofa, and Bruno rides Abraham's cock with vigor as sweat covers their bodies. Each man unloads huge ropes of cum in the other's mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

Download Abraham Al Malek & Bruno Boni

Cast: Abraham Al Malek & Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal,Oral,Hunks,Safe Sex

Dressed in work boots and jeans, Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran are a striking example of blue-collar testosterone.

After a deep kiss, Abraham rips the jeans off Sean, revealing his rigid erection. Abraham wraps his thick dick sucking lips around Sean�s pole. Streams of saliva flow to the ground as Sean aggressively face-fucks hairy Abraham, who puts so much energy into the action, his body becomes covered with sweat.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Abraham Al Malek & Sean Zevran

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Abraham Al Malek, Bruno Boni
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Kissing, Hairy, Piercing, Facial, Uncut, Oral Cumshots

Bruno Boni is a hustler, and he owes a cut of his earnings to his pimp, Abraham Al Malek. Cash trades hands, and hands move to cocks. They kiss, slowly at first, then with greater and greater intensity. Both men are sun-bronzed, furry and bearded with broad shoulders and deep chests. They reveal their massive erections, and Bruno leans over to inhale Abraham's engorged cock. Abraham returns the favor, applying a thorough cock sucking as Bruno thrusts his kips and plays with his pierced nipples. Turning Bruno around, Abraham helps himself to a taste of Bruno's ass.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

Download Abraham Al Malek, Bruno Boni

Cast: Addison, Dallas Reeves & Parker
Genres: Anal,Condoms,Hunks,Oral,Cut,Threesome,Young Men,Rimming,Ass Play,Ass Fingering,jerking Off,Blowjob,Muscles,Tattoos,Cumshots

Adisson, Parker and I had a small conversation at the office and showed Addison about how hard work should be done. Kissing on Parker, Addison got turned on and joined in, ending up in a nasty threesome sex.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1358x764, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Addison, Dallas Reeves & Parker

Genres: Anal Sex, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Outdoor Sex

Alejandro Mango returns to Stag Homme! This time he�s got back problems and visits a masseur, Francesco D'Macho. What follows is a slow and sensual flick which will drive you mad with passion throughout every second. watch this incredible duo trade blow jobs, rim jobs, and flip-fuck in �The Masseur�.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 2681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 389.9 MB

Download Alejandro Mango & Francesco D'Macho

Release Year: 2012
Studio: NakedPapis
Cast: Alexander and Crudo
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Alexander & Crudo. Thick-dicked Latino bareback f..ks Black bottom at NakedPapis!Look all!

Duration: 23:50
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

Download Alexander and Crudo

Studio: NakedPapis
Cast: Alfonzo & The Thing
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

It started as cool hang-out. Soon after, Alfonso demanded to get his Latino Cock sucked. He fucked his buddy hard. Gay Latin Men f...k so good.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 570x320, AVC (H.264), 2494kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 398.2 MB

Download Alfonzo & The Thing

Studio: All Worlds
Cast: Noname
Genres: Gay,Oral,Anal,Cumshot,Hardcore

Two horny Americans engage some really hot Parisian men for insatiable sex in the city of love, lights and lube. Really tasty in spots (the yummy cast), a bit soggy in others (the quick and rather pointless shots of Paris, along with some weak lighting). But if you're into rougher-looking Euro-trade this one will definitely perk you up.

Good solid cocksucking, back-alley gangbangs, and some tough leather wearing Parisian hoods make for a gay old time. It gets kind of rough further in (leather regalia, slings, hard blowjobs, you know - yummy stuff). Nick Chevalier is adorable as always, Steve Cannon and his tats look great, and the harem of Parisian croissants that make up the rest of the cast are as delicious as warm melted butter.

There's no plot to be found here, but the sex is raunchy enough to keep you totally interested. You'll cum plenty of times, no question. But if you've never been, you may not be that impressed with Paris.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:38
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 879kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 741.2 MB

Download All Worlds - Americans in Paris

Back