Hot Gay Only For You (Update)

Ashton & Eric

Release Year: 2011
Genres: anal, oral, rimming
Video language: English

Ashton Dale eagerly gobbles up Eric Pryor's thick meaty cock. The two of them are so hot for each other and Ashton's really getting off on sucking another man's dick, but he's really thinking about how he's gonna tap that ass in just a little while. Eric's talents as a bottom have made him quite a hot number at Randy Blue. It seems that the other guys can't wait to take a ride on the USS Pryor. And from the way he worked Ashton's dick with his strong pelvic muscles there's no doubt he'll be ready to take on many more of the Randy Blue team. Ashton is so into Eric's dick but he can't wait any longer and dives into his ass with his wild tongue actions. And while it doesn't take much to get Eric's ass in their air, the ministrations of Ashton's tongue had gotten him so hot, and his hole so hungry, that he just had to get rammed. Hot, heavy, hardcore ass fucking, rimming and cock sucking. What else could you ask for?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 379.0 MB
Download Ashton & Eric

Alexander Kudrov fucks Nicco Sky

Release Year: 2013
Studio: blue
Cast: Alexander Kudrov, Nicco Sky
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Cumshot,Hardcore

Alexander Kudrov and Nicco Sky are so different from one another. Nicco is more experienced while Alexander is still really new. Nicco has his gorgeous Latino features with that delicious honey brown skin, deep dark eyes and fiery passion while Alexander is all blonde hair and blue eyes, with an innocent manner that you just want to see be corrupted by some hot sweaty mansex. And that Russian accent drives all the Randy Blue models crazy. But as different as they are they both have killer bodies, with rippling abs, smooth marble like pecs, and firm round asses. Nicco works a cock like nobody’s business while Alexander takes a more careful and tender approach. But once he’s rock hard and horny he bangs Nicco’s ass for all it’s worth. And keep an eye out for Nicco’s cumshot. Never one to disappoint, he shoots a huge stream of jizz that arcs almost as high as Alexander’s blonde curls and splashes back down all over Nicco’s smooth chest.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 312.0 MB
Download Alexander Kudrov fucks Nicco Sky

Nathan, fucked and loaded on a highway rest stop (EV 2011)

At night, 2 guys were driving down the highway; they stopped to take a piss in the bathroom of a rest area. Nathan spotted them and went to piss next to them to check out their huge dicks. The two studs grabbed him and fucked him like beasts before leaving him there, filled with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:46
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2070kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 307.3 MB
Download Nathan, fucked and loaded on a highway rest stop (EV 2011)

Sergio, Marcus P and Gabriel - Trio Fuck

Studio: Bang Bang Boys

Here's yet another great live show that I did in Rio two summers ago. I had to reedit it down from the one-hour live show original, which means I've provided all the top highlights of that amazing show. I'd love your feedback on the reedit. Let me know if you like.

Format: flv
Duration: 16:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 100.2 MB
Download Sergio, Marcus P and Gabriel - Trio Fuck

WH -Alex Velky

Alex Velky is aged 25 and comes from Plzen. He is a student who enjoys fitness and body building. He is a fine looking guy. In this shoot we don't need to wait to see his body as he is wearing only his jockstrap at the beginning. Clearly very proud of his body Alex does a great job of showing off a series of poses. They amply demonstrate just what a good body he has as the muscles are beautifully defined. He also gives us some great ass shots as he sits, back to front, on the training bench. That beautiful ass really looks great, with the cheeks nicely spread. Alex also gets his dick nice and hard and poses some more, to show it off perfectly. All in all a very good shoot from a great looking guy.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1676kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 104.6 MB
Download WH -Alex Velky

CH - 92

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

I already woke up with a hard-on and decided to start my hunt early. The good thing is that especially in the morning there are so many cute boys around. The bad thing is that they are mostly in a hurry. The first boy I met was quite funny. Maybe not a top-model but very sexy for my taste. When I offered him money to show me his dick he immediately asked me wether I was gay and I would want to fuck him. Surprised by his openness I persuaded him with a huge amount right away. Well, what happened in my shower a few minutes later was less funny... Anyway. I am persistent. And when I met that little angel smoking his last cigarette in the park I was even happy that I didn‘t waste more time with the first boy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 587.8 MB
Download CH - 92

Back