Hot Gay Only For You (Update)

CH-94

Genres: Bareback, Threesome, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Cumshots

When we started our homepage project we realized how it is possible to talk straight boys into gay sex. Step by step. A little money here, a small bonus there and you can soon put your dick into their virgin asses. But this time I wanted to try something new. I wanted to find a guy who would agree on having sex with me for 25.000 crowns – right on the spot. And to even make the game a little bit more demanding he had to also find another guy from the street willing to join us for the same amount. I was finally able to persuade a guy who really looked like a fashion model. He insisted that he would do it because he was bi-curious. I insist that it was the money

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1145kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 549.1 MB
Download CH-94

Czech Hunter 94

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bareback, Threesome, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Cumshots

When we started our homepage project we realized how it is possible to talk straight boys into gay sex. Step by step. A little money here, a small bonus there and you can soon put your dick into their virgin asses. But this time I wanted to try something new. I wanted to find a guy who would agree on having sex with me for 25.000 crowns – right on the spot. And to even make the game a little bit more demanding he had to also find another guy from the street willing to join us for the same amount. I was finally able to persuade a guy who really looked like a fashion model. He insisted that he would do it because he was bi-curious. I insist that it was the money .

Download Czech Hunter 94

CH 94

When we started our homepage project we realized how it is possible to talk straight boys into gay sex. Step by step. A little money here, a small bonus there and you can soon put your dick into their virgin asses. But this time I wanted to try something new. I wanted to find a guy who would agree on having sex with me for 25.000 crowns – right on the spot. And to even make the game a little bit more demanding he had to also find another guy from the street willing to join us for the same amount. I was finally able to persuade a guy who really looked like a fashion model. He insisted that he would do it because he was bi-curious. I insist that it was the money ;-).

Download CH 94

Casting Couch #298

Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Angelo, Mattias Solich, Adam Rupert
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

In this "casting on the couch" with Kristen Bjorn's debut:
Angelo (aka Just Angelo (WH) / Angelo Brada / Angelo Cruz / Angelo Marks / Marek) and 29-year-old Adam Rupert (WH).
We Mattias Solich, except this movie, on KB to date already have 3 clips.
Gorgeous short sex sketch three Czech guys!
Despite the modest by the "weight" video - the video quality is good.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 143.1 MB
Download Casting Couch #298

Cooper Gets Fucked

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, FootFetish, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

Cute new freshman Cooper's made quite a splash at Corbin Fisher (and on Harper's face during his first guy/guy encounter). Now he takes the next step and gets fucked by CF legend and all-around nice guy, Dawson! I couldn't think of a better top for Cooper's first time. Both of these guys are genuinely nice and fun to be around, so I knew they would be a perfect match up. Dawson starts out by sucking on Cooper's toes. Cooper rubs his cock through his jeans and smiles wide when Dawson comes up to kiss him. Dawson gets Cooper's shirt off and kisses his chest and abs. He pulls out Cooper's cock and goes down on him. Dawson sucks Cooper's dick eagerly, pausing to admire it before going down on it again. Cooper's loving it. He lays over Dawson so they can 69 each other. He sucks Dawson as enthusiastically as Dawson's been sucking him. Dawson rims Cooper's ass, getting it wet and ready for his cock. Cooper lays slightly on his side as Dawson slowly penetrates him. Dawson takes it slow at first, sliding in and out of Cooper's virgin ass. Dawson spreads Cooper's legs apart to go in even deeper. Cooper looks up at Dawson and strokes his own cock as Dawson begins to pound him. Dawson leans over Cooper so Cooper's legs are over his head and drives his dick in deeper. They kiss and Dawson lays down and Cooper climbs on top to ride Dawson. They kiss tenderly and I knew this was the perfect pairing. Cooper and Dawson are so nice, it's hot to watch such an eager yet friendly fucking. Cooper bends over the bed so Dawson can fuck him doggy-style. Dawson ramps up the speed, then smacks Cooper's ass smartly to let him know it's time for him to get on the bed. Cooper lays down and Dawson slides back in and starts fucking Cooper faster and faster. He never quite jackhammers him, but he pounds a thick load out of Cooper. Dawson pulls out and blasts his load all over Coopers chest and abs.
Sometimes nice guys finish first … and last!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3461kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 665.6 MB
Download Cooper Gets Fucked

Ashton Rails Brayden - Bareback

Year: 2013
Genre: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Rimming, Senior/Junior, Tattoos, Twink.
Studio: Corbin Fisher

Description: We recently interviewed Brayden on Corbin's Campus and he confessed he couldn't help but find the of getting teamed up with a guy that's considerably bigger than him in a scene intriguing. If he was already going to get fucked, there was something to the thought of getting thrown around a bit by a bigger guy, he figured.

Well, Brayden - here you go! Ashton is definitely one of our bigger, buffer studs and just oozes masculinity from everywhere. There's more to him than just that jock look and build, though - he can be intense and passionate as much as anyone else! This pairing is a perfect one - a lean, younger, smooth Brayden getting fucked by a tall, buff and bigger Ashton. Listening to both of them and seeing them fuck and, especially, hearing everything that comes out of Brayden's mouth while he's getting railed by Ashton's big dick, and it's safe to say both of these guys were more than happy we put them together.

Duration: 00:17:14
Quality: MPEG-4
Video format: 1280 x 720 ,AVC,3 535 Kbps
Video: avc1,16:9
Audio: 3 649 Kbps

Screenshot:

File size: 449.9 MB
Download Ashton Rails Brayden - Bareback

Marek Jurdovic, Danny Starr, Misha Black and Dennis Canon

Studio: Street And Raw
Cast: Marek Jurdovic, Danny Starr, Misha Black and Dennis Canon
Genres: gay,anal,oral,hardcore,cumshot

Four young gay men are enjoying a nice day at the lake. They take a pedalo for a ride on the lake until they find a spot where they can have a little fun. Two bottoms and 2 tops make quite a party. Fucking bareback side by side the party begins. They play with shoes and lick them, smell them and fill them with their cocks. The finally is full of loads and all of it for Marek's face. He has ton of cum dripping of his face like crazy and he sure loves the attention he gets..

Format: avi
Duration: 18:06
Video: 720x408, DivX 5, 1757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 251.0 MB
Download Marek Jurdovic, Danny Starr, Misha Black and Dennis Canon

Jimmy Durano and JR Bronson

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Almost every gay man loves to suck cock. And just about every man alive loves to have his cock sucked. JR Bronson and Jimmy Durano are no exception. Jimmy starts off giving JR a juicy, drooling blow job that makes JR's cock rock hard. He swallows Logan's cock to the base then stands up and whips out his thick, uncut Latin monster. JR obediently gets on his knees and opens his jaws to allow Jimmy to fuck his face. The muscular young stud never takes Jimmy's cock out of his mouth, even while Jimmy begins to finger Logan's huge bubble-butt. JR's moans make it clear that he wants to be fucked. Jimmy gets behind JR and shoves his cock in his ass. He pounds Logan hard doggy-style then throws him on his back to grind his cock in his hole even deeper. JR's hot ass feels so good Jimmy can't take it; he pulls out and shoots a load all over JR's stomach and chest. Right on cue JR drains his own load and they collapse in a sweaty heap.

Duration: 52:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 506.4 MB
Download Jimmy Durano and JR Bronson

DeAngelo Jackson & Lil Niz

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Hunks

DeAngelo Jackson and Lil Niz staring intently at each other in the heat of the moment. DeAngelo is ready to get his dick wet in some white boy pussy and Lil Niz is eager to get himself a piece of that sexy ass mafucka. DeAngelo is excellent shape as usual and his dick is big and mean. Lil Niz can't wait to suck it and get his ass all torn apart by it. DeAngelo just loves fuckin him doggy style and Niz can take it all. He begs DeAngelo to fuck his ass good and make him cum all over the place!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 607.2 MB
Download DeAngelo Jackson & Lil Niz

Fernando Torreta & Enzo Bloom

Studio: ManAvenue

These guys are goofing around in their apartment before Fernando pushes Enzo back on the bed. He pounces on the bed with him and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

They slowly caress each other and before you know it, Enzo's hard cock has exposed itself from his jeans. Not wasting any time, Fernando gobbles it up and sucks Enzo's hard and uncut shaft.

After both get naked, it's Enzo's turn to return the favor and slurps down Fernando's dick giving him a nice sloppy blow job - all the while stroking his own man stick.

Well, Enzo can't wait any longer and moves around the bed so as to straddle Fernando. He slowly lowers himself onto Fernando's dick and rides his handsome friend's shaft.

After a long session of sitting on Fernando's cock, Enzo lays back on the bed, raises his long legs in the air and awaits the pounding fuck he's been wanting from his buddy.

These guys really love fucking and soon enough, both guys are blowing their loads and collapsing on the bed.

HOT fucking video!

Duration: 19:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 427.3 MB
Download Fernando Torreta & Enzo Bloom

Foot patrol crossing the line Scene #4

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Genres: Gay, Couples, Bareback

There’s some pretty good oral stuff thrown in here to boot (pun definitely intended), and I got off to this more than once – and I have no interest in feet at all.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 22:13
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 645.8 MB
Download Foot patrol crossing the line Scene #4

Still a Cowboy

It was such a pleasure doing a shoot with Michael Allen, I had to have him back. This was a fun shoot and he always goes the extra mile to make it a good one too. BTW, he's laughing in the gallery icon because we got around to discussing Broke Back Mountain. He says "that just ain't the way it is with cowboys." I replied, "Actually, I've heard some cowboys even have pierced nipples."Lot's to like in his package, and it's all real. You can even see some minor cuts on his left arm from the manual labor he does for a living. Even to the point of being a little rough around the edges, that's all part of his charm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:57
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1750kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 270.4 MB
Download Still a Cowboy

Back