Hot Gay Teen And Hunk Videos Collection

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Noname
Genres: gay,anal,hardcore
Video language: English

Milan Dlouhy had never gone all the way with another guy, so we brought him in for a screentest, and paired him with Ivan Mraz. After a brief chat Ivan leans over and starts to kiss Milan. He works his way down Milan�s sexy body, and opens the jeans. Milan�s cock is already half hard. Ivan takes hold of it and wanks it as he kissed Milan some more. Then he goes down on that hot cock and sucks it. His mouth wraps right around Milan�s every hardening dick. It is quickly rock hard as Ivan licks the shaft and sucks the head into his mouth. Milan runs a hand over Ivan�s body as he gets sucked. Ivan sucks the balls into his mouth before returning to work on the big stiff dick. When he has sucked enough Ivan kneels and lowers his jeans. �

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2507kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 494.2 MB

Download Milan & Ivan

Release Year: 2012
Studio: millitary classified
Cast: Jj - Navy
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore

When we started taping I turned the conversation towards girls and I discovered that JJ lost his virginity to a girl he went to school with. She seduced the kid, sucked his cock, then he bent her over and fucked her missionary... boring!! I knew I had to give this boy a lesson in the various positions that one could fuck and introduce him to a whole new world of busting a nut.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1012kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 206.8 MB

Download Military Classified - Jj Navy

Studio: millitary Classified

Today I'm introducing a brand new recruit and his name is juaquin. This boy is 20 years old, getting ready to enlist in the Marines and I answered an ad he posted in CL for "New Marine looking for New Booty". He must have been shocked at my email because he responded asking whether this was real or not. In the end, a few weeks later, I had Juaquin in my bedroom, butt naked, with a stiff dick down my throat! Yep that's what happened! oh yea... and I caught it all on tape of course!

Format: flv
Duration: 13:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 132.8 MB

Download Military Classified - Juaquin blowjob

Release Year: 2013
Studio: millitary classified
Cast: Marciano
Genres: Gay,Oral,Hardcore

Today you're meeting Maricano! This military stud was 13 when he lost his virginity which makes him a very interesting guy. This Latino stud has a beautiful 7.5 uncut cock that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. He's extremely nervous today because he's doing something he's never done and it involves a guy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1171kbps

File size: 172.8 MB

Download Military Classified-Marciano

Studio: raw

After meeting up on Bike, Bobby invites the twins over to his place to give them a foot massage. Well, the massage last for about 15 seconds before the twins are on top of Bobby, peeling off his clothes and kissing his body all over. Pretty soon all three are naked and Bobby�s getting his dick sucked by one twin while the other makes out with him (My apologies to the twins for not being able to tell them apart). Things heat up when Bobby gets down on his knees and blows the twins � going back and forth between their hot cocks. Then Bobby 69's with one of the twins while the other eats out his ass. HOT! But the real action begins when the twins spit roast Bobby. One of them drills his ass while the other fucks his face. Then they switch places! With a stiff cock still up his ass, it isn�t long before Bobby is shooting his load�right into one of the twins open waiting mouth! The twins finish things off by shooting their loads all over Bobby�s hot tight body. I�ll say it again�Bobby Clark is one lucky S.O.B! Check it!

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.2 MB

Download Milo & Elijah Peters Fuck Bobby Clark

Studio: Dicks Attack
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore

The miners in south africa do it raw straight in the work place under the falling rocks, no time to take out the helmets when nature calls, no mercy

Duration: 17:33
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1867kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 253.0 MB

Download Monster Meat 2

Studio: Rascal

Our series with African Mandingos, equipped with with real Monster Dicks continues with a Liberian Ex-con, who prowls the streets of Johannesburg. He had no problems to stuff his 12-inch-monster into our regular Bottom Mali`s butt hole and leaves a nasty cumload deep inside the boy.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1358kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 130.4 MB

Download Monster Meat 4

Studio: Schoolboy Secrets
Genres: gay,anal,oral,hardcore,cumshot

The pretty boy has barely finished putting the Christmas decorations up when Santa arrived. Kinda early this year! Tired, the twink dozed off and awakened to the sensation of having his cock stroked. Hello, Santa! Turned on by this unexpected shit, the boy felt Santa was pretty aroused as well. One thing followed another and there he was, blowing Santa's throbbing dick. This time, it was Santa's turn to ask for presents, and he asked for the twink's cock deep in his pooper! Watch the boy wreck this magical ass.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 800x480, AVC (H.264), 1617kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

Download Nailing Santa in the ass

Studio: raw

�Even the perfect boyfriend can�t pass up the perfect excuse. In NakedSword�s Cheaters, Tyson Tyler and boyfriend Landon Conrad are happy, loving� and boring. So when Landon has to duck out for a work dinner, Tyson places an order for part-time fuck buddy Ray Diaz.�

Duration: 36:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

Download Naked Sword - Cheaters - Old Habits Die Hard

Back