Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!

Alexa bound and made to come again & again
89b20f0cf61e77940cf61c9d1c6e2b87.jpg

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess
Video language: English

We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win/lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can't even find a hold long enough.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore
b244e96875333f3e68929f67c0535b1c.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Mia Lelani
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,shaped ,Asian ,Strap On ,Pain ,Straight

Busty Asian Mia Lelani shows that she can be a dirty obedient pain slut and take everything Isis Love dishes out. She takes a huge strap-on cock in her pussy, endures pain play, licks pussy and ass, sucks on feet, comes uncontrollably in bondage, gets fucked with a fuck saw and more!

Duration: 1:11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mia Lelani: Dirty Whore

Nikki Darling
006827b00d3fe720d9129e9f2fbd3041.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Slender, striking Nikki Darling is no stranger to the Sexually broken experience. She's back because this kind of sex is exactly what she craves.
Matt starts with a hogtie on a bench that puts her face at the perfect angle for fucking.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

Download Nikki Darling

Wasteland - Remedial Training Sicilia
3d5ee7585aa37ed4bffe55d50a695e66.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Bondage, Fisting, Flogging, Sicilia

The Man In Black waits for no-one, especially untrained submissive wanna-bes that are late for his class. Sicilia is fully apologetic for her tardiness however the Man In Black has heard all the excuses before and he isnt falling for it. He renders his verdict and commences training Sicilia as only the Man In Black knows how.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 163.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Remedial Training Sicilia

Former Romanian Gymnast
5a2b2f2a529c7929dbb501f0deeac1c3.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome back 5 time National Romanian Gymnast Champion Lea Lexis to Sexually Broken. This hard bodied, beautiful blond has the sexiest accent we have ever heard.
Lea starts clothed in a hot skin tight dress; waiting in her high heels. A quick glance is all you need to see how strong and fit this girl is. Years and years of Gymnastics training has left Lea with an amazing body. We command her to come forward and get on her knees. She is told to close her eyes and open her mouth.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Former Romanian Gymnast

Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey
5a3859d2aeb77e0951baf522c5f6af24.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!
993f1ceb1b013b135c4ea4a38d0c95af.jpg

Cast: Dee Williams ,Emma Haize
Genres: Straight ,foot fetish ,Big Tits ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Foot Worship ,Kinky

Emma's boyfriend dumps her because she doesn't understand his secret foot fetish. Darling, Emma's stepmom, wants to cheer her up and teaches her a thing or two about foot worship using her own feet! Before you know it the step and are so turned on by the feet action, stepmom foot fucks her step until she cums all over her toes! Socks, toes wiggling in wet pussy, bare toenails and lots of kinky taboos are included!

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4587kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!

Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp
026fa13189470ffa1984b890a393e7c1.jpg

In part three of our first live Sexuallybroken show, the destruction of Cherry picks up the pace. Cherry is is limp and glassy eyed, the sex has blasted her into another dimension. It is a thing of beauty how absolutely fucked up a proper serving of cock gets this girl. She literally gets dick drunk. If she is this gone from fucking, let us give her a DP and see what happens, shall we?
Bound in a chest harness that completely immobilizes her, Cherry is on the well used Sexllybroken fuck bed, awaiting her fate. Her fate is is to be stuffed full of cock until she is cross eyed. She is drilled down from both ends with vigor. The dicks never let up or slow their pace. They sink into her open and well trained mouth hole balls deep, they own every inch of her pink perfectly shaved pussy. Cherry is locked into deep sexual subspace, hardly aware of her surroundings.
The double penetration is what seals the deal. One cock plows her ass, one cock takes her pussy. If Cherry was gone before, she is now reduced to a mindless sex zombie. Cherry is made into a sex sandwich, wedged between two large and very determined cocks. her gurgled moans are music to our ears. She is drooling, flushed and completely sexually broken. And the show is not over yet.
Cherry is spent back to her knees in her slave position, swaying and still bound. Her tongue is jutting out and her mouth is open. Her mind might be gone, but at least her body knows what to do...

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 798.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp

I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4
d846fe83a4f93fcd77fb38a2235c580a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

Wasteland - Lessons in Obedience
c3b6dfdfa62017a4aede35e63f77f6a0.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jade
Genres: Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jade

Jade finds herself once again at the mercy of Master Blackthorne. Her crime? flinching, among other things. Master Blackthorne, wonders quietly if she is being disobedient on purpose as she loves the attention, she loves the sensations he creates on her body but most off all our innocent and lovely Jade, loves to cum. In fact by the end of her session, she is begging to cum over and over again.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1421kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Lessons in Obedience

Back