Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!

Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia
13231013d5f4dd185d8365deadca12a9.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Alessia starts coughing while cleaning Tay's house, and the domme soon worries. When Alessia says she is suspicious of Coronavirus, Tay decides to stifle the virus that is coming out of the girl's airway... With her ass! Keeping Alessia trapped between her legs, Tay makes her disappear under her buttocks, in addition to rolling around in the slave's face, completely preventing her from breathing and spreading the virus. Alessia gets desperate due to breathlessness, but Tay makes sure to stay on top of her face for long seconds. In addition, the domme uses body oil to make Alessia even more short of breath, and continues to make the slave disappear between her buttocks. Wow!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:29
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 6335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia

She Needed the Money - Part 3
490246b192d11e92596664c956d18e0a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Submissive Wife Part II
da0db2e560d11d066c0790e8dcc6516e.jpg

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome
ccad8ad7cda7cc4e0bd47670a9ebaa90.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed
e907bec2af61956134fffe0f89124bef.jpg

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Ami Emerson ,Isis Love

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the September live show that featured Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson and special guest co-top Isis Love.
Isis is bound to the wall, naked but for her boots. The other two are planted on the "V" shaped house. The sharp edge cuts into their shaved pussies, as we bind them and cage them down. We torment the two with clothes pins and floggers. As the edge gets more unbearable by the minute, we make the others watch Isis cum and squirt like a helpless slut. Just moments ago Isis was domming, and now she is cumming like a whore and helpless to stop it.
As the other two reach the limit of their endurance we rip the final zipper off Ami and make Isis squirt in a scream orgasm one more time and call it a day. 3 hours of continuous live BDSM play is exhausting for all.

Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1
5c998b97cfe13c77647a4e76d8d8c6e4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

DragonLily
bfea291987780ad5184f97cd0f7ca4b1.jpg

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Fear Play ,natural boobs ,Dunking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Curvy ,BDSM

We put Dragonlilly through the bondage paces in this hot update. Her asian skin goes so well with tight hemp rope and bamboo in this tribute to the artist Haffnium. Dragonlilly loves to sub and its easy to tell while she is begging to come before each orgasm. As beautiful as her orgasms are I just couldnt deny her.much.Thanks Dragonlilly. Your gift of submission is a wonderful thing.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

Download DragonLily

Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box
30400d9b5df6c85d4da8a05c72ea2981.jpg

Now here is something you do not see every day. Odette Delacroix clocks in at only 5 feet high and weighs less than 85 pounds. This tiny little thing looks like a strong wind would blow her away. But potent things can come in small packages. Odette is honestly one of the best deepthroaters that we have ever met. She just hangs out on the dick balls deep, not even blinking. We just happen to have a wooden box that only tiny things fit in. Odette fits.
Once our tiny pixie is bound in the box, we string it up from the ceiling. Both ends of her holes are deliciously exposed. On one side that talented mouth is ripe for the plucking. On the other end her small pale butt peeks out. It is tag team time. We step up and stuff out those holes as Odette moans in her restraints. She isn't going anywhere. All she can do is take the dick we dish out.
The box spins in its chains, rotating back and forth and giving us free access to whichever hole we so desire. 10 full inches of big black cock take every inch of the 5 foot high Odette. it is like a magic trick to see it all disappear. We are certainly impressed. This is box bondage and throat training at its best. Those holes know what they were designed to do.
Our tiny blonde fuck toy is trained out to our satisfaction, spinning like a top the whole time. We leave her suspended and gently swaying from the ceiling. She will wait until we feel like coming back for another round on those tight little holes.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 972.9 MB

Download Tiny fucktoy suspended in a box

Cock Crunch
591193fd2c8ea4f107a0ddc3f6169a65.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley's a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cock Crunch

The Training of Number Seven, Day One
6d371d49ea581c5e2179c87fc44b4af0.jpg

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: BDSM ,Slave ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Discipline ,Oral Sex ,master

Initiate speech training right away, take away her curse words.
Strip her naked and put her to hard work in the Armory's filthy sub-basements performing manual labor under a watchful and demonic eye. Liberally apply the whip and hose while making non-sensical demands of the sweaty, dirty slut.
Hose her off and present her body like a show dog on a cold hard table. Conduct a thorough examination, followed by tight bondage and massive orgasms.
Fuck her face with a hard cock to observe her oral skills, then bend her over the desk to test her cunt as well.
Feed her a load of hot come, then dress her and deposit her in the slave quarters for the evening to make her video journals and do her homework.

Duration: 1:16:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Number Seven, Day One

Back