Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!

Turd Says Part Two
b4bc440d0f97c273ecec9ba87ac2fcfd.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Chimeny - Anal Nymphomaniac - Bruna , Chimeny
2f8acc757e3f9bf73e23e0bf3ed9818f.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Chimeny is a very naughty girl, she can't stay one day without practice sex... she loves Hard Sex, mainly Anal. She has a perfect but and now, in her second ass worship she gave a show,

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4025kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 904.5 MB

Download Chimeny - Anal Nymphomaniac - Bruna , Chimeny

It Part One
8928520a37a6cedacc6101140816e4c9.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better. When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming. A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download It Part One

Natalia Forrest - a bit too much
86ae428acdeae2df083db8ee7ff23875.jpg

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn't resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though.

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana
efdc3f4e7cd9e9682ed62b9c807ba228.jpg

No doubts that this movie is one of the best of this year !!! We can bring back Karina, a delicious girl with a giant butt really hot. Karinais wearing a pink short, it's so tight that her butt looks like will explode, her pussy is divided as a camel toe. She knows that she is hot and decided to excite her two slaves, willing for a unforgettable ass worship. Karina puts one to lick her ass and the other to lick her pussy (wearing the short), the slaves is doing a fantastic job and Karinadecided to take off her clothes. Now she goes to the bed ready to be served, the slaves will do anything to give pleasure to this goddess, licking her body centimeter by centimeter until she really have an orgasm.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4017kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana

My Workout
3588eac2201f0764922d2034539d1a39.jpg

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

Andy San Dimas!
7623653b7625bf05872ca83bd5fcf792.jpg

Cast: Andy San Dimas
Genres: Fear Play ,Mask ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Submission ,Brunette ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag

What a hottie! Lucky guy the Sarge. I evny him that he got to play with her first. Andy struggles and suffers beautifully for us as the Sarge puts her through the Waterbondage paces. Thank you both for doing such wonderful work!

Duration: 1:01:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Andy San Dimas!

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage
9047bc18bfe32ad290e2b83175702eb7.jpg

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel
d84dc0a31b1483e0ddb62b2d75e0f0e3.jpg

Ludmila arrives for one more ass licking movie, she is nympho and loves ass worship. Today she puts a tight jeans short, puts a dog-collar in her slave and gave her delicous asshole to worship. Ludmila is fully of pleasure, she is real excited and request some pussy and tits worship. Check out this hot goddess in action.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

My Zen
58e1fd8b06e2097a8b331b4d02e01725.jpg

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

Back