Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!

Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked
1a7f71765654a75a1d033a67d0ba9e9f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Maxine X
Genres: big tits, MILF, squirting, dildo, Feet, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering
Video language: English

Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.Next we put her in a hogtie and introduce her to more torment. Her head is tied back to her feet allowing full access to her fuck hole of a mouth. Her throat gets plunged fast and hard with a dildo and then her pussy gets the same treatment.In the final scene we have her completely helpless in a spread eagle on the floor. She is assaulted even more and then squirting orgasms are ripped from her body until she can´t squirt any more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie
51e10fb37190228ff7cb3c365cfb7c25.jpg

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

The Drifter - Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry
b7711a5ff6b04220236630526d3619ae.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it´s her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey...Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for beer things go wild! Xander isnt gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt.He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in doggie Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download The Drifter - Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry

Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial
f46c504f2ffa48603f727d69bbc3c79a.jpg

Cast: Rob Carpenter ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Discipline ,toned ,Athletic ,Submission ,top ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,master ,brunet

Barbary Rose thinks it is all about her, but today she is in store for a lesson in submission. Hardcore slave training, orgasm denial, heavy bondage, sex and corporal punishment are all the tools at our disposal for our teaching session.

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

Hot Blonde Squealer in Intense Orgasm Overload
7f3575ec104b3c19d18f0340d9854224.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: blonde, bondage, Rough Sex, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

All natural beauty Ashley Lane is an up and coming starlet that loves bondage and rough sex. I test her with a standing bondage orgasm that morphs into a flying inverted hogtie with a vibe tied deep into her pussy. What is left is a hanging, spasming hogtied female that goes on and on as long as she likes.Her pussy is supper sensitive and every time her clit is touched she squeals like a sorority girl. So, naturally, I immobilized her with her legs splayed open and her labia clamped to expose that tender nub of femme flesh, and I go to town on it. The result is something you really have to see to believe. Enjoy this amazing bondage shoot with the lovely Ashley Lane.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

Download Hot Blonde Squealer in Intense Orgasm Overload

Honey Trap - Vanessa SkyDerrick Pierce
a3e84960aeec8b7fa134e7e22c7713a9.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vanessa SkyDerrick Pierce
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, ball gag, gag, nipple clamps, Hitachi

Vanessa Sky is a corporate spy dispatched to seduce a rival executive and steal corporate secrets. But when Derrick outmaneuvers his freshman opponent, Vanessa ends up the victim of Derrick´s sadistic sexual interrogation. He ties her up to the bed flat on her back with legs spread and the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. He punishes her with the flogger demanding to know who sent her on this mission but she claims to know nothing. This only fuels the fire in Derrick so he flogs her tits harder and with his dick in her mouth brings her to the edge of cumming but doesn´t let her, not yet. One leg up one leg down bent over the edge of the bed Derrick spanks Vanessa´s tender ass until it is ruby red and fucks her pussy good until she is moaning and drooling from the ball gag in her mouth. Derrick is just getting warmed up cuz this bitch needs to be taught a lesson. In doggie with a mouth gag Derrick pounds Vanessa pussy and ass until she is screaming and loving it. And finally Derrick flips her over for the grand fucking finalewith tight nipple clamps Vanessa sucks Derricks cock and gets it all wet and ready for her slutty holes and then he fucks her pussy and ass until she is begging to come again and again and again. Beware of the sweet, sticky, delicious Honey Trap!

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

Download Honey Trap - Vanessa SkyDerrick Pierce

The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana
5c260a63e36a065ed56263fa486f9120.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Hood, Humiliation, Latinx, Mask, Role Play, Rope Bondage

When newcomer Gia Milana gets caught trying to frame Tommy Pistol in a heist he teaches her a hardcore lesson about being a snitch! Gia is one sexy babe and wearing a skin tight black catsuit, spike heels and mask she is a sight to behold. She and Tommy are partners in crime and after scoring a bag full of money and drugs they celebrate back at the clubhouse. Tommy has been dreaming about Gia´s huge tits for a long time and finally he can get his greasy paws all over them while Gia blows Tommy´s dick. Down on her knees with her big tits exposed she worships Tommy´s cock with her full sultry lips and wet mouth until Tommy shoots his jizz down her throat. They agree to meet up later for their next job but little does Gia know that Tommy saw the police badge in her bag and things are not going to happen as plann...A world of BDSM, hardcore anal sex and more await this sexy, slutty snitch. After Tommy finds a wire in Gias panties he ties her up tight, fucks her pussy and disciplines her with the flogger.

Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana

All Natural Ebony Newcomer in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Like a Pro!
1b69415ced78160ffa772f4b3e3e40b9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kira Noir, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, Ebony, straight, rope bondage, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Kira is new to Hogtied, but is very in tune with what she wants, and is willing to learn things she still doesn´t know. My goal for the day is to make sure this sexy little bitch gets everything that she can handle and then push her a little further just to see what happens. The day starts with her bent over and getting ass fucked, and we maintain that pace for the rest of the day. The bondage is grueling and the torment is harsh. She handles it all like a fucking pro, and you will definitely see her again soon.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download All Natural Ebony Newcomer in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Like a Pro!

Red Headed Rope Slut Gets Brutalized and Made to Cum
ba74078f7ad66e7e289e2aa2cac6f627.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: The Pope, Alexa Nova
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Alexa has been waiting to shoot for Hogtied, and the wait is finally over. We get her tied to a wooden chair with her nice ass out to do with as we please. We shove a massive dildo down her throat and then mount it in front of her on the large wooden column to keep it buried in her slutty throat. The Pope attacks her backside with a viscous flogging and then destroys her feet with bastinado. Next we find Alexa in a hogtie with her hands pulled into a brutal strappado that keeps her pressed against the top of the cage. She is cropped and the shocked with a zapper to make this bitch scream even more. Her pussy is stuffed with another dildo and fucked until she begs for it to stop. In the final scene she is face up on a box with her legs spread wide and her hands pulled securely over her head. Her body is covered in clothespins and then The Pope flogs the pins to an unbearable pain level. We finish her off with a few more orgasms and send this slut on her way.

Duration: 50:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Red Headed Rope Slut Gets Brutalized and Made to Cum

Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One
d62555be40fba7aca90aeb42a0d75aec.jpg

Cast: Alina West ,Owen Gray
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Tattoo ,master ,shaped ,Discipline ,slim ,brunet ,foreskin

Director's Choice! This previously published movie is worth a second look!
Eager slut trainee Alina has a lot to offer, and we take it all. Her sweet young face is fucked in an inverted suspensions while her pink pussy gets flogged and she learned to submit to orgasms given without her will. Made to work hard, she rides the cock until we are satisfied, and then submits her ass for rough stretching an intense training.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

Download Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

Back