Hot girls ready to submit - BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage!

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration
09b92b36c99b08e884af16f9518f7647.jpg

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Wired for Winter
f5076eaba4d083aca416a76c34c5b4f3.jpg

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Ariel X ,Annie Cruz ,Harmony
Genres: natural boobs ,muscular ,Blonde ,shaved ,switch ,Asian ,black hair ,Muscle ,Brunette ,slim
Video language: English

Getting fucked and shocked in 20 degree weather can be a tricky task. With the role of directing, rigging and keeping models from getting hypothermia, Princess Donna has her hands full as three tough models take 5 days of snow torment. What starts off as a winter vacation turns into a challenge of model survival while wired in snow.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wired for Winter

Abigail Annalee
7483cf12ef55366f057afc6ae7191802.jpg

Cast: Abigail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Masturbation, Needles

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me! Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer. I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee

Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi
eab739d817580bfc9683e98a2e0d40c4.jpg

When this predicament was being set up Drea was sitting on a short stool. Her hands were tied above her head fairly comfortably but very secure. Then a rope was tied to the frame above her, ran under her wrist ropes, then back up, insuring that her hands could go no lower on the post. Then when the tie was completed the stool was taken out. And the video was started. What Drea can't relate to you - because of the rope tied into her mouth - is that legs tied in that position can't hold body weight very long. As her legs tire, her weight rests solely on her wrists. You see her try to push up against her bonds once in a while during the video but the inside of the thigh ropes prevent much movement. Then when the Hitachi is brought in, it was placed low on the clit, so that she had to let her weight fall to reach it. The trouble with that, for our poor damsel, is that once she cums and wants off the Hitachi, she can only get relief for the few seconds that she can actually hold her weight up with her burning thigh muscles. Towards the end - when I turn up the Hitachi to high - she screams through her gag: "It's too much!!" Over n over. Ya gotta love a good predicament eh?

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5822kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi

Amber Rayne, Rain DeGrey, and Ariel X Part 4 of 4 of the October Live show
837dcb2fe4627c603fa796f5eeb4d2a4.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Ariel X ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Fingering ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Domination ,Handler

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the October live show that featured Amber Rayne, Rain DeGrey, and special guest co-top Ariel X.
This is the wind-down from an intense 3 hours of non stop BDSM. We put both girls against the wall and flog them with all the power we have. Ariel X want to fucks Amber, so she does. This is just what the girls need to come back to the real world. This is what happens in real BDSM play. Enjoy the post interview and get an insight into what the girls endured and how they processed it.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 454.9 MB

Download Amber Rayne, Rain DeGrey, and Ariel X Part 4 of 4 of the October Live show

Perversions cured spankingsarah
0b918c909338019085dc5700e8d42a4b.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spankingsarah

Gabie is staying with her Step Aunt and has been given some house rules to follow. She decides to break them and sneaks her new girl friend into the house to make out. When her Step Aunt catches them, she realises that her new girlfriend Lily works for her Step Aunt Sarah. Sarah is furious with both girls and as they are both reliant on her for funds, gives them a choice. Gabie can find a new place to live, and Lily can find a new job, or they can be punished for their bad behaviour. Both girls reluctantly agree to be punished and end up over the knee getting their bottoms spanked hard. Lily is then subjected to a spanking with the wooden hairbrush and Gabie gets mouth soaped. They are then bent over the table and their pussies are smacked with a nasty crop. Cruelly Sarah then offers them the chance of sleeping together. She takes them upstairs to the bed and then ties their hands to the bedposts so they can look at each other but not touch.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Perversions cured spankingsarah

The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale
66c1b01a75f66514418a89f4792a55dc.jpg

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Genres: Anal ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,MILF ,Brunette ,Squirting ,fake boobs ,Spanking

Veronica fucks the little guy for one last machine romp in this five part series.For all of you who watched the live show, you know that Veronica is literally a machine herself - fucking until even the crew can't keep up.
This last scene was shot after the live camera stopped rolling so here is the first look at her ravaging the Little Guy and getting spanked by the Spanking machine.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale

Insex - Tests part 14
130a602202f426f796db686d342b29da.jpg

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. string bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo's energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.

Format: avi
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

Download Insex - Tests part 14

Red Headed Anal Queen is Helpless in Grueling Bondage
4a5cdfe542313f95500272b318f466a8.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Penny Pax, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, gag, The Pope, gaping, tickling, Corporal Punishment, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission

Penny finds herself tied to a bed on her knees. This is how we like to see the girls around here anyway, it´s where they do their best work. Her clothes are removed and used as a gag to keep this slut quiet. She s a little bit too saucy so to remedy that we issue corporal punishment.Next we display her best asset and before the punishment comes her gaping asshole beckons to be filled. The Pope tries to make her hungry asshole the first he has ever fisted, but even this sluts magical ass couldn´t handle his fist.In the final scene she is on the floor and spread in a very vulnerable position. She is tickled and choked then made to choose her next punishment. Her feet are caned, she screams and then is pulled in the air for a full inverted spread eagle. Her pussy is fucked and she is made to orgasm one final time.

Duration: 53:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Red Headed Anal Queen is Helpless in Grueling Bondage

Back