~~Hot Mature, MILF & Old Ladies~~ Collection #3 [update daily]

Rachel Love & Rocco Reed in My Friends Hot Mom
9de8177d263c882bf9a2119290d9b97a.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rachel Love , Rocco Reed
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Curvy, High Heels, Mature, MILFs, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Titty Fucking, Voluptuous
Video language: English

With Rachel�s son�s away at college, she�s asked his friend Rocco to give her hand moving things out of her storage space. Problem is that she had told him it was only a few things, and when they show up at the place it turns out there is a ton of stuff, much of which will require two guys to move it. Couches, filing cabinets, boxes, the place is a mess, and everything is filthy. When Rocco tries to beg off from getting his hands dirty, and Rachel realizes it�s not going to happen, she convinces him that there�s another way for both of them to get down and dirty.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:30
Video: 850x480, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 138.2 MB

Kora Peters & Brad Hardy in My Friends Hot Mom
61d6d544a207bd90e23ef1a9ee91ebdf.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Kora Peters , Brad Hardy
Genres: Big Fake Tits, Brunette, MILFs, Petite, Piercings, Shaved

Kora Cummings� son is running late for a dinner date with her and his friend, Brad. It's going to be a while so they begin sipping some wine. Brad can't keep his crush on Kora a secret anymore, since he knows women, like fine wine, taste better with age!

Duration: 27:29
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Bridgett Lee & Danny Wylde in Seduced by a cougar

78bb3c59bd0caffb3da0a5ee4ce17ca7.jpg

File size: 91.7 MB

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bridgett Lee , Danny Wylde
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Facial, Fake Tits, Mature, Shaved, Stockings

Bridgett Lee is getting to know her young neighbor because he's dropping off a package he accidentally received in the mail. She's seen him around the neighborhood and really wants to know him better, so she invites him into her room. He's not comfortable being in a cougar's lair but before he can run Bridgett is sinking her claws into some fresh meat.
Duration: 20:53
Video: 850x480, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps

Download Bridgett Lee & Danny Wylde in Seduced by a cougar from FilesMonster

Charlie James & Jarod Diamond in My First Sex Teacher

7fda8c0d90724552a16522bd1d24afcf.jpg

File size: 107.0 MB

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Charlie James , Jarod Diamond
Genres: Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Brunette

Professor Charlie James is beginning her career. On her first day, her first student walks in and it it’s her old fuck-buddy. Professor James had been so busy with preparing; she left him hanging. They never took their relationship seriously so the sex can come first, just like Professor James!!!
Duration: 25:47
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 500kbps

Download Charlie James & Jarod Diamond in My First Sex Teacher from FilesMonster

Lady Sonia the Cock Sucking Slut

a6ae9b6857084cea1265da70e50c6c71.jpg

File size: 543.0 MB

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lady Sonia

Why don’t you come inside here and unzip for me? I am so wet and I REALLY want to see your beautiful hard cock... You don’t mind do you? You don’t mind if I just look? Look... If you come inside and show me your big hard throbbing cock I will show you EXACTLY how I want to touch it, feel it and suck it deep into my mouth for you... I want it to be just you and me while I show you EVERYTHING that I want to do to you! How I will oil your fabulous hard cock to make it nice and slippery as I carefully stroke it and then I want to show you just how much my mouth waters at the thought of licking you, kissing you and sucking your BEAUTIFUL cock! Just look at my warm slippery saliva coating your hard throbbing cock... My excitement dripping off of you as I suck you desperately working towards swallowing ALL of your hot thick cum... And then I want to clean every inch of you with my warm dripping tongue...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 130kbps

Download Lady Sonia the Cock Sucking Slut from FilesMonster

Sundown Stroking

23114d7857d8f2b4d93265789d4243b6.jpg

File size: 275.6 MB

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KellyMadison
Cast: Kelly Madison
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Handjob

This simply can't be the middle of winter. It is early evening on January 8th and it is in the low 70's as the moon rises over my shoulder. I have on a light sweater but it isn't...
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Sundown Stroking from FilesMonster

Ryder Skye's Horniest House Call
5cb0a33e5813775b142870cf39f1f6d2.jpg

Studio: Smash Pictures
Cast: Ryder Skye
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Hardcore, Pantyhose

Ryder Skye comes here every week for physical therapy, but today, she's determined to cum here. Her patient hurt himself pretty badly, but he's working hard... and then there are days when he's staring down her blouse at Ryder's big tits while she helps him heal, and she notices he's working hard while erect! Today she just doesn't bother wearing pants to his house - lacy thong, pantyhose, and a patient smile while she works his body over...

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:51
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 288.7 MB

The man collector

906d324eca865553d610130995ed7c4e.jpg

File size: 678.1 MB

Studio: Lusty Grandmas
Cast: Effie
Genres: big tits , blowjobs , facial cum , granny , hairy , old-young , one on one

I think of all the naughty grannies out there, Effie is one of the naughtiest. We already saw her with dozens of young men, and apparently she is not any closer to stop her pleasurable hobby anytime soon, as in collecting much younger boyfriends for some old-young bang!
Duration: 30:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

Download The man collector from FilesMonster

Bree Branning - She Loves to Swing
417a401f92079840fdd7ff20c7ca9f9b.jpg

Studio: UkRealitySwingers / Killergram
Cast: Bree Branning
Genres: Gonzo, MILF, Big Butt

Swinging MILF Bree Branning gets into some hardcore swinger sex action today with her Asian toy boy fuck friend. She goes to see him in his hotel room behind her husbands back and is fucked like a wife slut & filled with Indian spunk.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1366kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

Greta

cbc29667676f6b220838287dc628c9ff.jpg

File size: 842.6 MB

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Oldpussyexam
Genres: Mature, Pussy Closeups, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Dildo Therapy

62 years woman gyno exam A fine blonde lady with a bigger natural tits, she has been a widow for several years. She is quite reach, owns a big house with big garden. Although she could buy everything in the world, she hasnt have sexual intercourse for a quite long time. Anyway, she came for a gyno checkup to find out if there is everything ok with her old pussy if needed. Her old pussy exam includes: vitals checkup, breast checkup, throat checkup, rectal thermometer, vagina and rectum checkup with fingers, pussy stretching, metal and plastic speculum checkup, dildo therapy, enema, cervix shots, open pussy closeups.
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4994kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Greta from FilesMonster

Back